USA v. Mexico Pre-Game Hype Thread

Less than 24 bongs, lads.

>Rafa Marquez, Andres Guardado and Miguel Layun will not play for El Tri against their CONCACAF rival Sunday and start practicing again with the team when it arrives in Russia next week for the Confederations Cup.

>Christian Pulisic, who netted both goals against T&T and has scored or assisted on seven of the USA’s last eight goals, is expected to remain in the lineup and doesn’t see an issue going 90 minutes.

>Arena is going to rotate some players even though the starting lineup a few days back was our best lineup
We're FUCKED. But if he gets rid of Bradlel for Acosta and Nigbe for Arriola then we might have a chance.

>The U.S. has never won a World Cup qualifier in Mexico City.

Mexico hasn't won a qualifier in the U.S either for 20 something years until last year. Anything can happen. Plus, they lost some important starters.

A tie is good enough for our bums, then. And don't forget there's going to be tons of spics chimping out for 90 minutes. I kind of can't blame them.

> Sadly, high-profile events at the Azteca have previously been plagued by the use of dangerous green laser pointers designed to distract players from performing at their peak.

>U.S. goalkeeper Brad Guzan was targeted in 2013, while Houston Texans quarterback Brock Osweiler was also distracted when his team took on the Oakland Raiders at the arena in November.

>Stadium security and local police have been unable to curb the problem – and eye doctors have warned that the super-charged lasers, typically used in the construction industry, have the potential to cause blindness.

Fucking spics

>can't handle the bants
Amerisharts everyone

cry more

>Rafa Marquez, Layún, Guardado, Araujo injured
>Corona out for "reasons"
>Salcedo is doubt

G-Guys, I'm getting worried

Salcedo is out for this game, m8

I saw a couple of hours that Osorio said that maybe he could play tomorrow

Just lose by 1 and I'm okay desu

dubs and bradley gets blinded with a spic laser

I'll keep this in my prayers tonight

Re roll

trips and it is Pulishit

Good try lad, so close. But I really want Pulisic to play this. If we can't stop the lad when he's 18, then we are doomed for the next 15 years

lel. get fucked juan. trips and puligod drops a hat trick

*reported to ICE*

I hope that we will beat the mexishits but Im glad that the game doesnt really matter because they are obviously better than us.

CHI

>they are obviously better than us.

We know

Our young lads seem to be doing better than the Americans so I'm not that worried.

This game is the most interesting game in the zone, I expect we see a great duel.

We have more, but no one is doing as good as Pulisic. He's one of the Top 5 best young players.
Who is our best young? Lozano? If Orbelin goes to Europe now, then we can talk, lad is really talented

>Rafa Marquez, Andres Guardado and Miguel Layun
Which team?

some time before I die I want to hear a mexican say "lad" in person

I would say Lozano. Orbelín is really good, shame a lot of people didn't rate him because >Querétaro but now he has more exposure. All of the Pachuca young lads are good tBh.

México

Why tho?

Also, I'm going for a 2-0 Mexico win

Lozano is good, maybe one of the best 50 young players in the world. But he's not Pulisic.

We have the advantage that they only have 1 really good young player, and we have like 5 solid good young players

>Rafa Marquez, Andres Guardado and Miguel Layun
>will not play for El Tri

is this the dank aussie bantz i've heard so much about

Sí jefe

cute for a wog

>5 fucking threads about this shit

Burgers are little by little adapting to football. And this is their only rivalry game so, it makes sense

I would be surprised if Mexico loses. US at best can get a draw.

its not burgers, its chicanos.

Literally Mexicans having a rivalry with themselves.

Give me a quick rundown what's on the line? Is this a lose and no world cup game yet?

The last soccer game i watched, jurgen clansman was the coach.

Is landon Donovan vack on the team yet.
How much do we rape mexico by?
Is spicarrito playing? Is he still a meme?

the >US will win 2-1

As long as we have these 2, we'll win.