How is the current relationship between Turks and Armenians?

How is the current relationship between Turks and Armenians?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Hamidian_massacres
wikiwand.com/en/Adana_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Lewis#Armenian_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish-backed_Free_Syrian_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same since 1918

it would be better if they stop forcing us made up genocide meme

Not genocide but something close to that happened.

When WW1 started and followed with the Turkey's Independence War lots of able bodied Turkish man went to war leaving woman behind alone. Armenians wanting the piece of their land just like Kurds and Arabs they started attacking whoever left behind thus killing and raping woman. When the Man return from the war they saw their wifes, mothers, sisters and few left alive told them what happened. So Turkish man started killing any Armenian they saw.

My grandmothers grandmother who lived through the Independence War told my grandmother stories about how she send her sons to Çanakkale and Sarıkamış. And Armeniens who lived close to their villege raped the girls then put them in the barn and set the barn on fire. She used to be a rich villeger but she leaved her farm and animals and travelled west of Turkey. Also on the road Kurdish bandits attacked them multiple times taking their food and whatelse. Because of hunger She lost her baby.

So If a Turk hates an Armenian and Kurd there is a reason for it. In Intependence War they all betrayed the Ottoman Empire but instead of attacking the Armed Man they attacked helpless woman and oll folk. After that whoever man left from the war started killing Kurds and Armenians.

WTF I hate Armenians now

Doesn't justify systemic extermination based on ethnicity/language/religion.

yes it does

Yes it does, you Anglos are next

yeah you would've solved the problem like a civilized person i'm sure.

>big curved noses
>merchants
>claims other people's lands
>backstabbers
>licking major powers asses

hmmm?

he is an anglo, the bringer of civilization, so yes

You could argue that. But remember after the war ended there wasn't a proper goverment. So some officer of the army could act as he wish. Since he lost his loved once he could take revenge without capital or any high command knowing it.

But even with the new state I doubt they would be tolerable. Ottoman Empire were like Europe(scandinavia) today. Giving lots of rights to the minorities, when the betrayel happened and war ended there was a new goverment who learned the lessons hard way.

I don't think there is one. And I don't think there's gonna be one in centuries to come, at least not us Turkey exist as one solid country. There's probably gonna be a civil war first, so all the arab/mongol tribes can divide the lands and live among themselves first and then try to have international relationships.

I think its funny when greeks, kurds and armenians always dream about deviding turkey.
Turks are the most nationalistic people on earth, you have to kill every single of them if you want to take just 1 square meter of muddy land from them.
You should know better since you tried it before and ended up swimming in the aegean sea.

>turks ethnically cleanse armenians
>they steal their music, culture etc

turks are the biggest sub-humans

armenians deserved it

sadly it didnt happen

This is such bullshit
t. Muhammed

I can't speak for Armenians living in Armenia, but I can say that Armenians here in the US feel a great deal of animosity toward the Turks.

There's nothing funny about living next to a bigass muslim shithole waiting to erupt, just like the coup they had last year.

Ask your parents, I'm pretty sure that's one of the main reason they fled Turkey for a life in a white country away from all the brown madness.

East of Turkey is mountainous. Check the geological map and you'll see one thing about fighting in mountains is your you cannot get rid of your enemy because they will hide in caves and fight in guerilla formation. Just before the WW1 Armenians started forming a gangs backed by Allies. Where do you things those gangs go when Turks who live in the east started going to west(Çanakkale) and Sarıkamış for WW1. Leaving their woman behind. Do you think those GANGS would not rape woman and kill them afterwards so they don't thell the man returned from the war. You're calling people tragedies bullshit before learning anything.

Armenians hate Turks because they didn't get piece of land from Ottoman Empire like Greeks and Arabs did. They play the victim card so no one asks them about their rebellion gangs

What do you think happened when man who fought them had to go to fronts at Aegean sea and Caccuasia. Of course those gangs waited on the mountains so man can return from fronts and have a fair fight. Of course they didn't want to rape the woman of their enemies burn their village and force them to journey west. Of course Amernians Gangs were the most civilized Gangs out there.

Stop believing left-wing propaganda for a second and research real history not lies.

>Ottoman Empire were like Europe(scandinavia) today. Giving lots of rights to the minorities
Are you sarcastic?
wikiwand.com/en/Hamidian_massacres
wikiwand.com/en/Adana_massacre
You roaches really need to be exterminated

sneaky turkish subhuman

>his government has banned wikipedia, Sup Forums and a bunch of other sites
>stop believing the propaganda guys

bro, dude, you're brainwashed lol

>g-guys its all propaganda
>listen to what our dictator says
>t-thats the real truth

take for example ikibey he's a turk and he hates you so much he just spams all day long that he's a Greek.

That's the effects of massive and continuous propaganda has on you people.

Sooner or later you go insane.

>long and reasonable explanation
>i will contradict your points with meme arrows Xdddd

You are doing g*ds work my teacher.
Fuck armos

army wasnt participated neither of those. if you are saying armed civilians killing each other is a genocide then be my quest.
btw i think çomars fucked your great grand mother this explains your stupidity.

Plenty of balkan nationalities had more rights/opportunities than turks back then ofc the turkish populace was angry.

Brown maddnes happens because those lands are promised to the Jews. This also includes south east of Turkey. Believe it or not, Israel has the worlds best secred service (Mossad) they are behind the ISIS and many things happened in the Middle East.

Turks went to Europe because Europe needed workers and asked for them. When Europe restored it's economy and wanted to Turks to leave Turks simply didn't want to leave the home bought they worked so hard for.

State of your countrys economy many Greeks went to Germany. If Germany decided that they don't want Greeks anymore how many Greeks will return to Greece leaving their jobs, houses, friends so they start a very hard journey home which in the end of the road they might not have a job and house.

what happens if you wake up one day and tell your family that you recognize the Genocides you committed?

Are they gonna lynch you?

Are you fucking kidding me?
So even worse ordinary roaches were killing armenians, and after they dare to rebel, somehow whole population goes missing in not-genocide.

What does that have with armenians?
And how much other balkan nations love ottomans must be proof.

You brown camel fuckers really are retards

It was 1915, m8. What the Ottomans did was standard operational procedure at the time. The Russians did it in Circassia, Brits in Sri Lanka and South Africa, Germans in Namibia, Balkan slavs in their Muslim cities, etc.

Yes, the Armenian genocide was probably a genocide by modern definition, it was very cruel and extensive, but it was nothing out of the ordinary. The Ottomans were not worse than other major empires which dealt with armed minorities.

nice meme pic. beheadings didn't happen. and those soldiers didn't surrender. they were out of ammo after killing 80 civillians from 11 pm to 6 am.
anyway dont expect much logic from ex ottoman slaves.
are you dumb m8? if you want to prove some genocide-ish thing at least point out 1915 where government tried to do something. or start reading books apperantly you can't understand basics

>You're calling people tragedies bullshit before learning anything.
Oh, so exactly what you're doing to me and every other Armenian? K.

I bet those soldiers were either Armenians, Jews, or ex Ottoman slaves.

heh, goddamn you mudslimes are brainwashed

Everyone besides Balkanites (who were oppressed for centuries by them) recognizes their miss-deeds, except savages from asia minor.

Killing 1.5 million counts surely as genocide,

i am not muslim. go ahead underage tell me more about my country.

>my great grandfather killed armenians, greeks, assyrians and lebanese

feels good as fuck bro's, scum of the earth

They were so oppressed that they are still christian and talking in their own language even after 500 years of ""oppression"".

t. armenian gypsy

>my great grandfather killed turks, and shook hands with his best friend after pushing one down a well
feels good as fuck bros, scum of the earth

Iki is Laz, so not quite an ethnic Turk

Using wikipedia as real source. Realy?

Dictotors deny the genocide, because relationship with countries doesn't go down hill just because some people decided to play the victim card. I believe they are informed on the subject much as you are

They try countries to stop recognizing so they can fill their pockets with international trade.

I don't deny genocide read what I already wrote. There was something similar to the genocide but it happened for a reason. And it didn't happened under the new goverment it happened because some soldier returned home only to find out his wife was killed by and Armenain gang he was fighting before getting drafted into the western fronts. Next thing he wants is revenge and who do you think he attacks?

Armenians are civilized,turks just decided to allow sharia laws.
Turkey becoming more and more extremist,Anzu is planning to get the fuck out of there after she graduates.
I hope every turk gets raped by kurds or islamic extremists.I hope turkey burns to the ground

this desu, there are tons of armenians near my neighborhood and they are always trying to get those gibs and muh holohoax like the jews while selling drugs, stabbing people etc...

fuck, im really shocked how primitive turks are.
Its nationwide /pol level of retardation.

And worst shithole in whole of europe.

Why an Armenian gypsy? My last name ends in -ian and all but my family came from Cilicia. They weren't Romani

What should I read, books approved by turkish ministry of propaganda and education.
I might even learn that evolution does not exist.

it was always a slav infested shithole retard.

ITT: Turks proving they are the repulsive scum of the earth everyone thinks they are

According to Wikipedia the armenian shoah never happened. This guy is literally one of the world's leading historians on the Ottoman Empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Lewis#Armenian_Genocide
>Lewis called the label "genocide" the "Armenian version of this history" in a November 1993 interview with Le Monde, for which he faced a civil proceeding in a French court.[33] In a subsequent exchange on the pages of Le Monde, Lewis wrote that while "terrible atrocities" did occur, "there exists no serious proof of a decision and of a plan of the Ottoman government aiming to exterminate the Armenian nation"

>The meaning of genocide is the planned destruction of a religious and ethnic group, as far as it is known to me, there is no evidence for that in the case of the Armenians. [...] There is no evidence of a decision to massacre. On the contrary, there is considerable evidence of attempts to prevent it, which were not very successful. Yes there were tremendous massacres, the numbers are very uncertain but a million may well be likely...[49] [and] the issue is not whether the massacres happened or not, but rather if these massacres were as a result of a deliberate preconceived decision of the Turkish government... there is no evidence for such a decision

>The deniers of Holocaust have a purpose: to prolong Nazism and to return to Nazi legislation. Nobody wants the 'Young Turks' back, and nobody wants to have back the Ottoman Law. What do the Armenians want? The Armenians want to benefit from both worlds. On the one hand, they speak with pride of their struggle against the Ottoman despotism, while on the other hand, they compare their tragedy to the Jewish Holocaust. I do not accept this. I do not say that the Armenians did not suffer terribly. But I find enough cause for me to contain their attempts to use the Armenian massacres to diminish the worth of the Jewish Holocaust and to relate to it instead as an ethnic dispute

All these butthurt armenians, yet not a single armo flag at sight.

HMMMMMMM

Yeah must be coincidence that exact border between ex-habsburgs and ex-ottomans is border that allways existed

> Ottoman Empire were like Europe(scandinavia) today

you are joking right
You guys were probably the most hated civilization in History of Humanity, literally everyone from the Balkans to the Arabian peninsula to Northern Africa hated/hates your damn guts
I had a friends from Syria that told me they use "turk" as an insult in their country, just like "son of a bitch"

There are lots of Armenian drug dealers and criminals in New York. They behave just like the gypsies and expect everyone to feel bad for them ,but really they are literally just greedy jew tier subhumans, for example Anita Sarkesian and Kim Kardashian. Honestly the turks should have wiped them out

Yeah, you can add that this brown idiot was sued for denying genocide and lost it.

fake news
At this point the Armenian diaspora outnumbers Armenia's population. Nice work, Mehmet. Not only did you fail in your genocide, you made us disperse and grow in number.

>believing Sup Forums memes
>my friends on Sup Forums who post with proxies
I hate modern day turkey, but I love the Ottoman Empire, they definitely kept peace in the Middle East and the only people who hate them are subhumans who they tried to civilize.

But it is true, it is used through whole Balkans, and even muslims dont like to be called that way

to fellow turks here,
dont try to educate them. let them rot with their own ignoracy. post meme pics. don't waste your time. make fun of them. tell them how we fucked their mothers (which we did). enjoy the smell of their butthurt and you's.

>PhD in Oriental history
>studies for 80 years
>BTFOs gibs muh shoah
>butthurt subhumans sue him for shekels
Cannot make this up

>they use "turk" as an insult in their country

we use those dirty arabs to divide syria :DDD do you know it, gypsy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish-backed_Free_Syrian_Army

READ BEFORE YOU POST

''Not genocide but something close to that happened.''

This.

''whole population goes missing''
Damn it's almost like Armenia and Armenians doesn't exits and they don't have language and religion of their own.

Also lots of Balkans who were loyal to Ottoman Empire came here after the war since man population was very low. We call them Boşnaks and they still speak some Slavic language. What ever left in the Balkans are the people who were fed with the nationalist ideas so they can rebel and help the Allies to destroy Ottoman Empire.

Simply think like this all the people tragedies and pains are nothing but the big countries play. Ottoman didn't get a chance to play like Great Britain in WW1 since it was nothing but a sick old man.

That's New York, where everyone is a criminal and a drug dealer. What can you expect?

>balkans
>not subhuman
There is a reason Hitler tried to genocide them after the turks failed

>Bernard Lewis was born to middle-class Jewish parents in Stoke Newington, London.

hmmmm

Are you realy this stupid or have reading problems I said something like genocide happened. I never denied it.

Shut the fuck up mehmet.

>is literally jew
>muh shoah only for chosen people "rubs hands"
>gets btfo on court

Damnit its not like whole anatolia was full of armenians for 2000 years before they magically disappeared.

Hırvata cevap verme. Yıllardır aynı cevapları veriyor

when did that happen you dumb nigger, you have to stop making things up

Whatever he is, you can see that all turkish posters are weird, thanks to the different reality they're brought up into.

>armenians
>not worse than Jews
>unironically defending subhuman criminals

Slavs are subhumans you know

t. mutt of whatever raped his bitch mother

Good job your government thinks one step ahead of you and banned it then right? To protect you from the propaganda.

>posting in the black speech
disgusting desu

I AM PENIS!

Fuck roaches! They deserve to die!

>1980+420
>not being Benis
Kys you penis subhuman

>t. a literal armenian
I'm a WASP but supporting armenian subhumans like Anita or Kardasians is literally SJW tier. Nothing wrong with even exterminating them, they are like rat creatures. Rather have Jews rather than an armenian

lel

No Wasp would engage in these kind of conversations, or talk like that.
You're probably just a dirty bee.

>Armenian in Croatia
Yeah im one of 3 of them.

And its really rich coming from mutt speaking about who is subhuman and who is not.

>unironically defending subhumans because people you don't like exterminated them
So you've never met an armenian?

Then genocide happened 2000 years ago. It was done by a Roman named Mehmet Mehmetolios. When the Romans came to anatolia they found peacefull folk called armeniens and killed for no reason. It all makes sense now.

There wasn't even an Ottoman Empire 2000 years ago.

If there was an opression how did all the Armenians lived in anatolia under the Ottoman rule without losing their culture.

Nah banning sites are usually a protest. Just the hurt the sites popularity so they can damage the networth.

If they want to protect from propaganda they are doing a bad job since I am posting here. BTW Sup Forums is banned because of sexual content. Wiki banned for reason I mentioned before

>Unironically supporting murder
You would be surprised, croats too genocided serbs but I dont support it, and our government acknowledged that, unlike some terrorist hellholes.

>Mossad is behind ISIS
I really want to like Turkey but then you go and say shit like this.
Also the Armenian Genocide happened. The Armenians were death marched through the Syrian Desert to Deir Ezzor. No one is blaming you we're just saying that the Ottoman Empire committed genocide against the Armenians in its final years. Is this so hard to accept?

If you're a WASP then you don't have any reason to be a part of the conversation. Also do you really think the Kardashians are representative of the entire Armenian community? That's like saying half-Greek actor Zach Galifianakis represents all Greeks or that Arnold Schwarzenegger is an accurate depiction of all Austrians. Retarded logic.

>not killing literal nigger-tier animals
Murder implies you killed a human being

Dude, you even rationalize about banning, that's how brainwashed you are. I'd probably find it amusing too, if I didn't live next to your country, and knew how violent and explosive things can get.

And Irish lived under brits, and myriad of other nations under austrians and etc. and didnt lose their culture.
Are you seriously claiming that armenians never lived in anatolio and northeast turkey.

>anita sarkesian
>kardasians
>not representative of arm*nians
I just really hate arm*nians desu

XDDDDDDDD
L O L
O
L

thanks for proving my point underage.

I stand with turkbros on this

Fuck gypsy armenians

In general Jews had a policy of not recognizing other genocides, because they didnt want any "competition". They think other genocides existing makes the Holocaust less special, weakening its symbolic power.

I NO UNDERAGE
I PENIS!
SHOW BOOBS!

>tfw have had 7 expensive bikes stolen by arm*nians
>tfw lost 2 of my phones to arm*nians
>arm*nian tried to steal my sports car until I yelled at him and scared him off
>some of em even tried to steal copper from my internet/phone cable
Wow why did people try to shoah these ""people""?

When I was expat in Germany roaches had small local youngster mafia and they would come to streets where expats from east bloc lived and bully kids for money. One Polak would sometimes wait them on balcony with tokarev and they would run away.

Always felt urge to carry pocket knife when going around their areas.