American Blacks vs Whites

There a loads of anti-black racism on Sup Forums, specifically from American non-blacks targeting American blacks.

But I see no difference whatsoever between American Blacks and Whites. Not in ideology, not in religion, not in natality, almost no difference in food, and very little difference in culture. The only difference is that, on average, blacks are poorer. It's pretty much the same for Mexican immigrants.

I haven't met too many Americans, but the only ones that ever stood out from "the rest" is Asian Americans.

So if you're a white American you can't really hate black Americans. You can only hate yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800886/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2fNik7oNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>on Sup Forums

I mean on Sup Forums ofc. Not on other boards.

You're an idiot Hans.
Go back to sucking Muslim cock.

I can't imagine that a German person would've met a black person that truly represents what American blacks are like. A German person would never go into one of those neighborhoods (blacks tend to stay confined to neighborhoods with other blacks).

When you get down to it there are actually huge differences in food and often in religion/moral values

>There a loads of anti-black racism on Sup Forums, specifically from American non-blacks targeting American blacks.

I never considered myself a racist until I became of working age. I always found them and their culture aesthetically displeasing growing up, but I never *hated* niggers until I discovered how socially and mentally retarded they are. At least women can make up for their lost productivity with personality, while niggers have literally nothing to offer but whooping and grunting at an unreasonable decibel.

American whites avg IQ is 100
American blacks avg IQ is 82

This Deutsch cuck has obviously never met a black man. We have to live with these animals... and believe me: they are not like us. Poor black people are much worse than poor white people, and wiggers (white niggers) deserve to be drawn and quartered.

Blah blah blah slide.

>I see no difference whatsoever between American Blacks and Whites.

OBJECTION!
Then why are our skin colors and bones different?
If you don't see a difference then why call them blacks or whites.
Boy, arguments on the internet sure are easier as long as I treat them like Ace Attorney.

>ebonics
>I see no difference whatsoever

I know Germans have a shit sense of humour but is this meant to be a joke?

Forgot pic

There's a huge difference

me and my gf are both mixed, and we're ostracized for being "too white"- as if we want to be part of nigger culture anyway

the only bad part of being with my girlfriend is that our children (if we have any) will end up being half black. half black + half black parents will still equal half black children.
I don't want my kids to be any more niggery than their parents.

I've made the decision to find a cute white trap to inseminate my gf if we decide to have kids

Don't you dare defile a pure white woman with your vile mongrel seed.

Germany YES!

So progressive.

who knew cuckolding could be so righteous

>The only difference is that, on average, blacks are poorer.
Perhaps consider why that is the case.
Surely it has nothing to do with a culture that demonizes education and hard work.
Surely it has nothing to do with a culture that glorifies complete reliance on welfare and committing crimes.

I would never, I want the blackness driven out of my family tree

if you're cute, maybe you could help us out

>I haven't met very many Americans
>hol up, I'm finna tell ya about the diverse and divergent distinct populations in your country

I don't hate black folks for how they appear. They can't help being born black. I do despise a large number of blacks, possibly constituting a majority. I can't say for sure because I haven't had the joy of experiencing all of the melanin-enhanced gentlemen have to offer, but I do live in the Deep South. So I've seen some things.

If you're so quick to agree with dedicated "anti-racists", just take a gander at how appropriate it is deemed in media to consider blacks as a noble population of people with their own distinct achievements and narrative. The anti-racists are perfectly fine with claiming that certain populations are distinct and to be valued; just not the whiter ones.

boy i fell for a proxy or a lad having a laff didnt i

HOLD IT!

>But I see no difference whatsoever between American Blacks and Whites.

Did you not read his post, autist? He said they are both mixed.

So you've never done any research at all. Crime rates, test scores, the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study, "personal" tastes and residential concentration.

Zecke verrecke!

if you ever meet a hot trap with good genes, you should start a eugenics thread here on Sup Forums. I'd even fly us out for a breeding session

Nah, cut off 2/5ths of them.

Hate crime

I mean if they're a trap they already have a mental illness, but if that's what you're into.

And you guys says Canadians shitpost.

>niggers have literally nothing to offer but whooping and grunting at an unreasonable decibel.
They are a boisterous people.

heh

looking good while dressed up like a girl doesn't equal wanting to be a girl

it's mostly because I couldn't stand to watch my girl get bred by another man, but traps seem alright, even a little hot

>ideology
Blacks have : #Black Lives Matter
Whites have : Nothing
>religion
Blacks are on average : More Religious
Whites are on average : Less Religious
>natality
Blacks breed more
Whites breed less
> almost no difference in food
Blacks eat chicken and watermelons
So do whites
>very little difference in culture
Majority of blacks speaks Ebonics
Whites speak the actual language of the country.

>The only difference is that, on average
Blacks are poorer, have less IQ, live shorter, get imprison 5 times as much, are 5 times less educated, can't vote because they're in prison, get bullied for "acting white"

"Acting white" means being successful in any way shape or form also using whit English mean NORMAL English.

>I haven't met too many Americans

GEE GERMANY

There's your problem. Niggers earn their reputation every day here.

Live here a while and you'll see that the nigs portrayed on TV are far from the rude, obnoxious cunts that roam the streets and Walmarts of this country. Roam too far from other whites and you're guaranteed to be mugged or threatened by a black male, or lectured by an obese black woman. Get a job here and watch year after year as your company hires nig after nig only to have them fired for misconduct or quit within a year.

You have no idea.

>So if you're a white American you can't really hate black Americans. You can only hate yourself.

Tiny percentage of the population, disproportionately responsible for violent crime.

/thread

It's the behavior that's different. There are always exceptions, but if you have a parent raising their children on welfare, not prioritizing their children's education in any aspect whatsoever, they grow up not wanting to work or they lack very basic manners. When I go to work, most (not all) of my problem customers are black. Some of my kindest customers are also black. Generally though, the ones that expect something for nothing will be the blacks regardless of whether or not they have money. Another interesting thing is that the males have never given me trouble yet, only females. I'm not sure why that is. I also notice when dealing with them in general, they tend to be very rude.

I can't say that its because they necessarily hate me, but I wonder if the feeling of entitlement they get comes from feelings of inadequacy, which is why they always try to 1-up everyone, particularly their own peers. They have to have the nicest car, or get their nails done in the most lavish ways, or blow money they don't have buying jewelry or additions for their car when their house is falling apart.

I don't know. But Asians in particular don't like blacks because of how blacks treat them. Then again Asians trash talk everyone including themselves.

The average black men are the black Americans you have in Germany. None of these faggots know because they get all their info from the media much like the rest of the world. Nobody walks around saying we wuz kangs nor do we care. We care about present and future more than our past. Lastly, we don't give a shit about white people. As much as white people think and talk about us I promise you the only time we bring up white people is when we talk shit about the police because they're cunts to blacks in major cities and everybody knows. But that's it otherwise we want nothing to do with white people, we all think they're trouble because they are. They're more worried about our moves than they are about ISIS like we want anything to do with a bunch violent rabid hicks with guns. We're struggling, chilling, trying to get money, fucking bitches and fucking with designer clothes(Balmain, Gucci, Versace, Louis Vuitton and etc...). Don't let these faggots tell you otherwise. Most crime takes place with my people against my people. Why? Because police don't give a shit about us to keep it real. They do care about locking us up though but fucking with white people, man they'll tear up the town. That's just some street shit though that happens everywhere there's poverty. There is a high rate among us killing one another but truth be told that's mostly gang related shit, again that's everywhere. Its just in our case, black people are poor everywhere so there's bound to be gangs because it's a life of survival and you need money and you either do what you have to or you and your family will starve and no grown man would ever let his family starve, you'd steal before that happens, so there you have it. Through a series of consequences that resulted after slavery we have been in a cycle of poverty and ignorance. However, some of us know the true cause behind this and we've accepted it because quite soon things are going to change for the better in a few years.

take a good look at the pic and then...

hop off that muslim cock you're riding

come to the US

ignore the data I just showed you

go to a predominately black area

tell them all that stupid, empty virtue-signaling, feel-good bullshit you stated in your OP.

Do it.

People are coloured by their own experiences. It's why I'm a self hating shitskin who preaches the value of shitting in Islam and how it's not a real religion. It's why Americans have race issues when it concerns black crimes. It's why we all instantly see you as a cuck based on your flag and retrograde opinions that are ultimately anti-West

>that one green box for black people
>DUI
>it's only low because most of them can't afford a car

wheres the bait fish guy?
this one would have a swastika hook.

Gee.

Really.

Makes.

You.

Think.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.short

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800886/

also blacks are generally underrepresented in crimes where police have discretion because police don't want to be muh raciss

being black literally gives you protection when it comes to drunk driving and other such crimes

>not like we can stay in school and get an education
>not like we can get a fucking job
>not like we can control ourselves
>we dont care about the fucking what man
>fucking whitey this fucking whitey that---keeping us down

Shit like this make me think, if there were no blacks in America. Would America be like Denmark or something...

You know less prone to war, violence, global policing and so on...

LOL!

Racial homogeneity has a number of benefits. However, if not for the blacks, it would be the mexicans.

If you're a white woman in the US, being in a relationship with a black man is one of the riskiest decisions you can make. Outpacing things like cancer and even heart disease. Black on white femicide is outrageously high but nobody talks about it.

That doesn't even include the STD risk. 1 in 16 black adult men in the US will contract HIV in their lifetimes according to the CDC.. 1 in 16.

Lets not get into the economic and criminal and economics derived from criminality, etc. etc. Obesity rates would drop by over 1/3 if black people didn't exist in the US. You have any idea what they currently do to our health system? Single parenthood, which by the way, is the leading driver of criminality and societal dysfunction, stronger than race, socio-economic status, culture, or location. Blacks have near 80% single parenthood rates.

They literally keep the Us fettered

This is a pretty comprehensive BTFO of 'muh pure race' faggots.

Random quote:
> Race remains an inflammatory issue, both socially and scientifically. Fortunately, modern human genetics can deliver the salutary message that human populations share most of their genetic variation and that there is no scientific support for the concept that human populations are discrete, nonoverlapping entities. Furthermore, by offering the means to assess disease-related variation at the individual level, new genetic technologies may eventually render race largely irrelevant in the clinical setting. Thus, genetics can and should be an important tool in helping to both illuminate and defuse the race issue.

>projecting

>The only difference is that, on average, blacks are far, far more violent

Fixed it for you.

>Get a job here and watch year after year as your company hires nig after nig only to have them fired for misconduct or quit within a year.

>company nig has the keys for the 24 ft box truck
>go out to the pickup truck for break
>see the tail light smashed and the truck several feet from where it was parked
>also find the ladders on the box truck are bent as fuck
>"Nah man I dindu nuffin"

Like fucking pottery

>ideology
Try googling how many single black mothers there are and try to get back to me.
>religion
The vast majority of blacks in america are God-fearing people. Who want nothing more but for their grandchildren to go to church on Sundays. A lot of black immigrants today just want the same thing. Irregardless of their religion.

One of my best friends was black growing up; he acted like the rest of us (in fact, he was probably one of the whitest friends I had because his house was on the lake). It was when I went to school in a major city that it occurred to me that racial discrepancy depends on how you're raised and not on your actual hereditary background.

No matter what we try to do to reverse it, nothing will change unless we can change an entire culture's viewpoints on family life, higher education, etc.

dear germany,
the reason you dont see any of the differences is because you live in germany. for the most part the 'black problem' seems to be in areas densely populated by blacks. there are good ones and bad ones but there are far more bad ones and the problem cant be ignored because your feelings get hurt when somebody says bad things about your favorite color.
mexican immigrants are a whole different subject entirely. ive met a lot of immigrants and generally they are good people who work hard and are no less american than myself when it all boils down. there are places (california for example) where it is an issue. they think california IS mexico from what I gather. Part of the process of being granted citizenship is to abandon your loyalties to any other country and you see them waving the wrong flag and burning ours. drugs and gangs and crime come with a lot of these immigrants.
immigration is not the answer to any world problems anyway. its like dumping a little of the poison into your otherwise drinkable clean water will make the poison any less poison or our water any more drinkable.
common sense.

>They're more worried about our moves than they are about ISIS like we want anything to do with a bunch violent rabid hicks with guns.

>They're more worried about and imminent threat than they are about a barely competent threat on the opposite side of the world

the fuck kind of logic is this

whne they say asian do they include indians pakis and what not?

Germany is just out-lashing because of its immigrants (Easy to misconstrue brown for black there).

>immigration is not the answer to any world problems anyway.

Even ignoring the 'poison' aspect the numbers just don't add up anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

This song explains the difference pretty well:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A

fuck you you fucking kraut. shouldn't you be getting pegged by merkel? has ahmed polished your chastity cage?

>The only difference is that, on average, blacks are poorer.
and less civil, less intelligent, more criminal, higher incidence of anti-social personalities and plain ruin every single area where they become a majority every time.

Didnt white american invented most of today modern technologies n shit like that?
Other than planes of course

>The only difference is that, on average, blacks are poorer. It's pretty much the same for Mexican immigrants.

thats why 60% of food stamps go to white americans right?

6th reich when you faggot?

they do occasionally.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2fNik7oNk

so that they are back to being 3/5ths of relevance?

Have you ever been around American blacks and whites? Because I have, and there is a huge difference between the two, generally. But what should we expect from a German cuck?

That's because you don't live here and your only exposure to niggers has been through left wing media.

>see no difference whatsoever

cool slide thread hans

>Whites outnumber blacks 8 to 1
>"Why do blacks not get more then?"

Retard. The bigger question is why are niggers acting like they've just been freed when they've had money literally thrown at them for the last 50 years and had preferential treatment for the last 20? They're a waste of S P A C E.

That's the only "argument" people have against blacks, but all of it is linked to poverty.

>that negress skull
>that negress nose
>that negress cranium
>lets use to most whitewashed and unrepresentative negress we could possibly get when comparing it to a human woman

weird that a group with extreme criminal behavior has issues with poverty, init?

weird that I've known more whites living in poverty than blacks

asians have a higher wage gap than whites btw, your research is nil and you aren't even mentioning the demographics

>There a loads of anti-black racism on Sup Forums
As it's always been since its creation