Le Leaf

>canada

Other urls found in this thread:

global-rates.com/interest-rates/central-banks/central-bank-china/pbc-interest-rate.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>qinada

>Send Asians to the math contest

What's the problem here. Its how you win.

>Its how you win.
The burgers don't do that anymore!

Oh, you naive frenchman.

You criticize us for evidently having a production and intelligent minority population, meanwhile Paris is turning into a fucking slum.

half weren't even born in Canada
lel

>加拿大

This is the level of shame I'll be feeling after 8 years of Shillary.

Qi Qi is Qt

Qi Qi a Qt

>Top row, middle
Is that one literally retarded?

our imo chinks are really shit

Bud, they're Asian. Being good at math is an expectation. I see no problem here.

Not asian, just downs

Nobody wants to go to your shit country.

I bet he's the number sense ace

you know after reading Kingdom (a manga) i've found new respect for Chinese people, their history is very interesting

he'd probably ruin you in anything worthwhile

the russians beat chinks at math almost every year though

Without any doubt. But that's not saying much.
It doesn't take much to ruin me when I'm already so dead and ruined on the inside.

Can you answer the question at hand now?

this chinks are walking calculators, i have this chink kid who always gets bullied back in HS, i offered him protection in exchange of letting me copy his math test papers and assignments.
shit, i got really good grades, like from 77% to 92%

mah canadianiggas.
Best country m8
Also I am asian Can confirm good at math. Well I used to be but now I've smoked too much weed.

>asian
>smokes weed
I'm going to take a WILD guess here and say you're from BC

>Your flag is 2 folds away from surrender which sure comes in handy.

We are a multicultural country. We accept people from all races as Canadian & our country is better for it. I guarantee you those asian Canadians are damn proud to represent Canada.

>chinks
>in czech republic
what the fuck? why would you let those ugly, unemotional manlets in?

>europe gets African and muzzie
>we can math geniuses

Yeah no I feel bad.

At least they don't go all isis

>Implying these gooks will win, when they cannot cheat their way to victory

Noooope Toronto.
BC is too rainy for me.

Okay.

he cheated off that jew man

such diversity!

Canada has more slits than a castle tower. They are a gook colony. I'm glad that even in my soon to be colonised country i can still express my blatnet racism by calling anything asian that i may come across in the street a gook.

jesus fuck I thought I was alright at mental math... can barely do any of these

yeah and einstein cheated of lorentz right?

while all the white canadian kids were out smoking weed these kids were inside smoking math.

Surprising, the guy in the middle-top looks like a ching-chong potato.

Poo in loos are better at math than chink chonks. Uk gonna win the competition.

it's Philippines

>this is hard

holy please read a math textbook please.

They're trying to take you lot over by buying up all property aren't they?

It's because they start Precalculus by Grade 8 in China. By Grades 10 they will begin learning derivatives, chain rule/quotient rule/product rule/ transcendental functions , then grade 11 they learn integrals include logarithmic, trig, applied problems... shit they are way ahead of dumbshit Western kids Ill tell you

its really just canada and the us. trust me, the eurocucks are a lot better than us in maths and physics.

at least quebec has cegep

Top middle looks like a white guy with downs syndrome

Same tactic everywhere. You cant compete an asian national has access to the bank of china. They can draw mortgages for international investment at an interest rate of less than 1% with a 3% deposit. Chink gets loan from chink bank. Buys house, House appreciates 10% per year. Meanwhile the mortgage rate in NZ is about 5-6% with a 10% deposit.

We do the same in Russia.

Bullshit, why would a bank undercharge deposits and interest rates? They'd go bankrupt

global-rates.com/interest-rates/central-banks/central-bank-china/pbc-interest-rate.aspx

Because they can. The Chinks are not in debt and foreign direct investment from china to politically, economically stable first world country "X" is relatively low risk. The chinks have the power to continuously buy and buy. Reducing the risk further of any such buble or crash.

As an Asian dude myself, I am ashamed that I am the same race as these ugly downs ching chong changs...

Qi Qi is qt tho

Believe it or not, most Chinese that resides in Canada are from Hong Kong and by the time they finish college, they move back to Hong Kong because 1) You're from "the Western side" 2) You are fluent in at least Cantonese and English (primary languages in Hong Kong) 3) You graduated from a western university

Most that go to HK are majoring in finance and economy tho.

Very diverse. Canada, Yes.

theres a reason why no one else has cegep.