''Make America white again'' BITCH please native american's were here first...

''Make America white again'' BITCH please native american's were here first. I'm a Hispanic (part native american) with family members that trump is against and I hope he doesn't become president. America has been based on Immigrants I hope this dick head named Donald Trump can get that through his head that without them (immigrant) most landmarks wouldn't be here.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm a Hispanic
Stopped reading righ

What's with the false flaggers lately?

>with family members that trump is against and I hope he doesn't become president.

why dont you tell your illegal relatives to get the fuck out and get greencards next time?

>BITCH please native american's were here first.

Yeah, before they immigrated from Siberia. When are you going back?

>Native Americans were here first

Nope. They migrated from Asia you dumb spic. This land is our land.

Black guy here, I feel the same way every time I hear that fucking slogan.

I'm "Hispanic" and I hope he wins so Mexican fucks like you can go back to the shithole you are supposedly proud to be from

>not wanting to be a part of a great america

Tell me here, if America has been that horrible to you why dont you move?

quit being full of shit like the rest of us you are blessed to be here.

Unless you were literally born into bondage I dont want to hear one more goddamn thing about your fucking black skin.

> native american's were here first
Nobody was here "first".
By that logic, all land belongs to plants because they were the first terrestrial organisms.

Nobody cared when the incans and the mayans were slaughtered.

Probably another faggot pretending to be a spic, but I'll respond.
We have more of a connection to the natives than you do, faggot.
sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
America has been based on legal immigrants, because you don't know the difference, your opinion holds nothing but fallacy. He said CLEARLY, he will let immigrants in legally. Don't get mad because you're so uneducated that you can't even listen to what he says.
So GET THE FUCK OUT, AND APPLY TO COME HERE LEGALLY PACO. This isn't your grandfathers immigration. You either follow the fucking rules or get out. Keep getting mad. The closer to deportation we get for you, the more certain every Trump supporter new and old will be in their choice to kick you out.

Reporting to have your shitty thread deported as well, stop fucking up this board with your butthurt reaction to being caught, criminal.

sage

Native Americans migrated from Beringia. They claimed the land from Canada to Chile. The Europeans invaded, Then the Spaniards. What's your point?

Sure OP, but are you...a mexican intellectual?

'America has been based on Immigrants' was also an excerpt from the comment. Did you miss that part?

We stole it fair and square. If you want it back kill us.

Please don't take any offense. I'm perfectly capable of debating in a respectful manner. Would you care to engage?

>native american's

>here first

who the fuck cares about inbred mongolians? they weren't even using this land.

That is the point of my whole comment immigrants have been building America from the ground up no matter what way.

>Native Americans were here first.
New archaeological evidence says otherwise,Paco.

Maybe you should read the faq's to figure out how to maneuver this site. Also what the fuck do natives have to do with our modern country.

Same with my country. The dumb natives were wasting the development potential of the land so whites moved in and dominated.

You're going to have to link to that evidence. Viking migration was more like 1000 years ago.

>part native American

and part white too you dumbass

Did you even read the bottom?This has nothing to do with the Vikings.Caucasians were here nearly 10,000-11,00 years before Native Americans crossed over the Bering Sea land bridge.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Next time,shitposter,just fucking look it up.There's a shit ton of articles on this.I shouldn't even be spoon feeding you,fucking lazy cunt.

The majority of Mexicans are more white than they are Native American.They won't admit it,and would rather live in denial.
Pic related:A genetic graph of Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_culture

:^)

>America has been based on Immigrants

I wish this meme would die.

America is based on conquest faggot. Deal with it.