Do you believe in hell? If so who is there/goes there?

Do you believe in hell? If so who is there/goes there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hel_(location)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes you get teleported to another dimension where you burn forever because you didn't believe in jesus

the people who do believe in jesus get teleported to another dimension where they live with all their friends and family forever

Which Hell?

ecclesiastes 9:5

Niggers.

They don't belong in heaven.

love that painting

THIS IS CORRECT

We are living in hell. I don't know why I'm here.

Everyone that does things I don't like.

Jews

Im in hell
fucking cucked country

Oh come now, we're not in Hell. Although, I can see how you'd make that mistake given that everything is on fire right now.

If it exists, I hope it's full of kawaii raspberry monsters.

Yes.

Evil people and unrepentant sinners.

Hell is the perceptual result of excessive attachment to material reality.

Earth has actually bypassed hell in terms of how bad it is to live their.
Hell is going to be a pleasant surprise for us when we get there.

There is hell and there is heaven. The churches that say there is no hell will suffer God's wrath for it states in the Bible that there is hell, even Jesus says their is a hell (Mark 9:43-49). You guys only have one chance. Those who reject Christ will be sent to this horrid place originally meant for Satan and his demons. Seek the Lord and he will seek you. But beware of false teachers and demonstrations for our enemy is always vigilent.

reminder that Satan is objectively one of the least edgy characters in the Bible

Don't get me wrong we will all be judged for our deeds in this world. False teachers will bring their destruction for they are wolves trying to get the Lords flock

Fucking idiot, racists belong in hell.

Yes. Definitely.

So most white people pre the 60s are all in hell?

a very primitive concept made from the fear of the unknown, to summarize, no, if people who do shitty things don't pay for their crimes here on the lands of the livings they'll mostly die unpunished, but such is life, many people will steal, stomp and kill other people and no one will bat an eye.

Not at all, but it's certainly inspired some very interesting art.

Inmacurate, if fallen angels could procreate, which they did, then there is a phallus

Whould be scared desu senpai

Whats the point? How can an infinite punishment result in any good?
If a human tortures someone we consider them abhorrent and detestable. But God can send billions to be tortured , when hes all powerful and thus capable of not doing so, and we are supposed to see him as good.

>If so who is there/goes there?
anybody who disagrees with me

Yes, OP, hell is real and we all go there.

Shut up belzebutt

I believe in afterlife torment, but hell is a corrupted doctrine. The name itself comes from a Germanic region of Niflheim named after one of Loki's daughters. It's much closer and more likely to be used by English speakers than related sheol and hades. In any case, hell is simply the after life, usually disembodied. Jesus spent time in 'hell' even though he was said to be sinless. Hell has nothing to do with the resurrection and embodied afterlife.

if it's real, then surely surley only th edgelords who really genuinely want to be there. Because they're "hardcore"

'Hellfire' is a burning of conscience in the heightened sense of awareness that being disembodied brings. A full recollection of misdeeds. It would seem to function as a mechanism for changing one's way, like physical pain does.

Hell is a translation, just as Hades is. Hell is where all dead went before Jesus threw open the gates and brought the righteous out. Now the unrepentant only will go there. The Apostles's Creed mentions Hell

Jesus described it clearly as a place of eternal torment, weeping and nashing of teeth. The rich man asked Lazerus for a drop of water, which he couldn't ablige due to the expanse. But I see your point, its not the picture dante gave them. It's probably as indescribable bad as heaven is the opposite

bad folks

Shit tier image of Satan

yes, because you are going to attach yourself to a virtual reality where it is possible to control everything that goes in your brain. so all those secret society satanist are going to get their pleasure from torturing you

Is there any sin that completely bars you from Heaven. Im a tranny, started transition at an early age and am now stealth. It would be nearly impossible for me to go back. Ive already had FFS. Am i doomed to hell?

>not reading the epic of gilgamesh

Not the Hell depicted in pictures. It doesn't make sense. Why horns? Why fur? Why is it eating me? Why is my soul a human form?

Hell is the same place as heaven. If you do not understand love and the universe, rather than bliss, you will feel consumed by intense fiery pain. I know this because my dad works at Nintendo.

Jesus spoke completely in parable and type. There are regions of the spirit world, yes, and great 'gulfs' between them. The only torment described was unveiled access to the afterlife 'records'. Endless punishment is any punishment from an endless source, and endless divine laws cause the punishment.

Only those that truly deserve it.

I feel like god would understand the human condition and only people that truely belong in hell would go, such as murderers, people who commit genocide, torturers, ect.

atleast I hope this to be true

>yfw you dont realize god has the power to rename earth hell and hell is the new earth.

Amen

Willing castration is bad4ursoul. And homosex is an "abomination" to God. Come back to manhood please

>My son, you have sinned greatly and shunned me in life, but I died for your sins and will be merciful. Simply renounce your past evils and I will welcome you to the kingdom of Heaven.
>FUCK YOU, GOD!!!!

I love Renaissance art.

Hell must be a swinging place, yeah baby!

Wouldn't the Devil welcome you with open arms in hell? Wouldn't he just rally everyone in hell for the eventual war with Heaven? Wouldnt you be celebrated for doing the devil's work while on Earth by him?

By just about every religion's standards, his army would overwhelmingly outnumber the other one.

I like to believe that if there is a hell, the trial that determines whether or not you go there is to explain what wisdom you have learned in your life.

That army will spew blood the minute Christs's sword-tongue starts a'moving

Hell is the Anglo Saxon word for the afterlife due to its Germanic heritage. Heaven never meant anything but the great beyond of space beyond the sky. It was not the afterlife. The Indo-European sky father was called the Heavenly Father when it was converted to Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hel_(location)

No, because evil is meaningless without good, and vice versa.

As much as God and Satan oppose each other, that opposition is the very essence of their existence. If one is isolated from the other or falls away entirely, the other's reason to exist falls away with it

>just rally everyone in hell for the eventual war with Heaven
Rallying thieves, cowards, liers and other lowly sinners to fight for a cause would be next to impossible.
Why do you think the berniefags and hilldog crew are opposed to eachother

I understand that. Hell, nor Hades, originally meant what Christianity uses them for. It was translated using comparable ideas

Jews.

And Lawyers.

Well.. that sucks for me (not a jew though).

Satan was cast into hell for mimicking God and Pride. He literally hates you for being such a weak, corruptible fuck, and is trying to push your souls eternal shit in, to get back at God.

his dong is hanging behind that black trapezoid

Once upon a time a painting like this would scare me.

Then I saw how liberals turned out.

Horrifying.

If you've ever played earthworm jim, you'd know that jew lawyers definatley ended up in hell.

Forgot the image

I know it's hard to understand and it's even harder to explain but the best way I can put is that God has paved a way for all people to him through his son Jesus. He wants all to be saved through him but those who deny in him can't be saved. Think of it like a dad who is conservative right wing and his son when he gets older becomes a flaming left wing liberal who denies everything his father every taught him and sk anders the family name. Not saying all liberals go to hell or all conservatives go to heaven. Although most people know of God they choose not to know him and let their hearts darken.

No

Nothing after [or before] life

I agree with conservative Christian values, though

Yes, and it's where OP goes to burn for eternity

There is no war with heaven. There's the apocalypse, and then Jesus rolls in and kicks the beast and all the demons and shit back to hell and that's it.

Its not a place controlled by demons or satan. They too will be cast into the lake of fire

Jews consume each other.

You know why?

Because they lie all the time and are consumed by vice.

So no, hell would not be like that.
That being said, it's just an anti pattern to heaven I think.
Which would mean we're already in hell.

god i hated those fucking gates
>le whip this really fast but also make perfect swings or do it all over again

Rejecting Christ.

Remember that song "A Hole at the Bottom of the Sea"? Well it's from Sesame Street. The following youtube video was recorded in a hole in the bottom of the sea: m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0

>rejecting God merits eternal punishment

God has a fragile ego, then

niggers jews spics and all leftists go there

>Heaven never meant anything but the great beyond of space beyond the sky
This is true.

Which is why I'm convinced the apocalypse will happen soon if it ever were to happen.
Hell, Chernobyl and Fukushima are already parallel to bible verse in the book of revelation.

Oh and the little horn trump.

Thats why it was the hell level.
"For petes sake" was my fav level.

>Christ was a right winger

There is nothing. I've been to a place far worse.

f̶̸͎̜̮̦̮͕̌̋̄͐͗ͬ̀̓͑u̴̹̹͉̻͙̮͔̐͂̃̇̂ċ̳̳͙̘̱̆̉̀̉̌ͩ̔͜͜k̝̥͔͙̋̎͌͜i̘̹̬̰̮̬̬̳͑ͭ͢ͅn̢͍̔̾ͭ͊ͅģ̬̰͒́ ̸̢̈ͥ̂̄͊ͪ̔̔͏̗̖̠h̥ͥͫ̇̿ͦe̱͎͇͓̖͓̜̾͂̃ͣͨ̈́ļ̵̘̯̯͚ͧͭ̄ͥp̷̢̪͖͎̘̝̪͂ͫ̄ ̳̪̘̜̲͎̬͐ͤ̐̑͊͒ͬͤ̐m̢̖̙̫̘̾̏ͪ̊̐̌̏̊ͅe͉͍̣͓̓ͮ̈ͪ̃

christ? who is talking about the dead jew? Only Kek can save you

All men will be judged but being judged is not always bad. Judgement is an opinion or decision based on careful thought (my main man Webster told me that.) There can be good opinions as well as bad opinions, can there not? So those who sin will be judged for there sin and those who do just will be judged for their just deeds.

>you will never face down the entire force of Hell powered by an arsenal of awesome guns and your adrenaline

Jump in the hole i was talking about

leaf cant handle the bantz

denying the holy spirit
Mark 3:28-29

Not really. I think the universe is a little more complex. After life or another life yes. Hell nah. That's a pretty dumb idea.

Why would a loving God give us a finite amount of time to decide to send a person to a horrible place for a infinite amount of time

It's like torturing for 50 years someone for cussing. Once.
Without them knowing they shouldn't cuss.

Fucking stupid

You can't handle the hole

Makes sense

>Lucifer was a seraphim with 12 wings
>fallen seraphim are theorized to be succubi
post yfw Lucifer's a succubus (male)

Me too.

I went to Melbourne last year.
Horrible.

>not taking the reincarnation pill

It's the only scenario that makes sense. Hell is other people, after all.

That's what she said..

Kek

Good thing im a fag

>mfw he's a trap

>you'll never be a cracked-ass tree-man with a party in your butt.

Sauce?

What if 'she' was a trap?

everyone goes to hell OP

>Be hindu
>Hell is run by a god instead of satan (Pic related)
mfw he is famous of his justice and decides who stay in hell or heaven
mfw he has a scribe who has a written record of everything I have done in my life.
mfw if my bad deeds exceeded my good deeds I would be in hell.