My country can BTFO your feminist-lgtb-muslim-commie shit """army""" so come here and try take whats is my I DARE YOU

My country can BTFO your feminist-lgtb-muslim-commie shit """army""" so come here and try take whats is my I DARE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wg1PnTrLJr4&t=89s
twitter.com/LuSegoviaRivero
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude weed lmao

>feminist-lgtb-muslim-commie
LatAm is already started to become increasingly affected by this cancer ideology, and you're not even wealthy yet. Imagine when you become wealthier just how bad it'll be.

The biggest threats to all nations in the 21st century are purely internal, external threats are hardly relevant anymore in comparison.

Ur country is the mecca of lgtb, that's why we named it U_R_GAY.

but Yorugay proxy, YOU are the commies

Uruguay please, first start to remove the disgusting ex-tupamaros shit who rules your current governement and are importing feminism, gay stuff, drugs and help niggers.

The only here who see the reallity is the leaf here, you can own a tound of guns and shit but if your army are full of fags ,you literally lost any war

that's why you need to become a military dictatorship again, to remove degeneracy.

This

BTW, The simpson always wanna by a shit show

vs reality

Son, please behave.

youtube.com/watch?v=wg1PnTrLJr4&t=89s

just what we fucking need after the liberal retards, the fucking alt right

we already are feminist-lgbt-commies where the fuck do you live?

Literally who are you?

a piece of brazil and argentina waiting for annexation

>countries that can hardly keep it together will annex us

Fuck off.

>mecca of lgtb
kek. as much as parades are held and laws are made, a shithole's a shithole no matter your sexual preference. straight people will have it hard and gay people will have it harder

si quieren ver a una feminista bien pelotuda aca tienen twitter.com/LuSegoviaRivero

>stupid people laughing at each other
i've had enough of this thank you

Wow, the uruguayan is high... never seen.