Friendly reminder that most of trumps supporters

are voting against their own economic interests

Other urls found in this thread:

legisworks.org/GPO/STATUTE-95-Pg172.pdf
legisworks.org/congress/99/toc-pl-99-514.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that 'trickle down' economics is a liberal straw-man, and was never proffered by any conservative economist ever in the history of time.

Greed is a mortal sin. I weep for your soul.

Doesn't that describe their policies well though?

rednecks dont vote republican for economic reasons
but if they decided to vote for this year's republicans, they might be able to get a job with meaningful pay and finally be able to move out of moms trailer

The shills are sure awake tonight.

If everyone vote for their interests the economy would fall apart. You're welcome.

No, I'm voting against your economic interests. Because I fucking hate you.

makes yo

reagans "trickle down: policies are what created the 90s boom, clintons liberal policies are what created the 2000s busts.

They never used the term "Trickle down", and it was a derogatory term by Liberals, but the idea of what it is, is something that Republicans have campaigned for.

Just because they didn't use the exact verbiage doesn't mean that republicans didn't run on the idea itself.

Stop this argument. Its as bad as the one that "democrats were the ones against the civil rights bill". While technically correct, its a half truth and no modern democrat would be associated with the dixiecrats who eventually switched to the republican party.

i vote republican because we're fucked either way and this way i get to keep my guns and dirtbike trails. if you vote dem you are literally a fag.

No, leaf man. Supply-side economics has nothing to do with 'trickling'.

Cultural marxists invented the term.

These are great. Simply great. The right is for big goobermint in name and in policy and they constantly go ON and ON about big manly tough sounding shit but they're halves of fags

we don't care. I make more than enough money to be happy. liberals are the greedy ones, thats why they are crying about the trickle down economics and minimum wage. the rest of us are just fine. we choose to work a trained skill rather than a job anyone can do. (starbucks, mcdonalds, or any job that doesn't require much movement or skill)

another white genocide, kike liar thread

>im white
>white people should be ashamed
>goldberg

>voting against their own economic interests

that man looks like he's just fine economically

"Surpluses are bad"
>Alan Greenspan
"Basic Guaranteed Incomes are Good"
>Milton Friedman

Explain again how the party that demonizes my race and gender will do anything in my interest?

All booms are caused by technology.

Economics is a failed meme science that has never done anything positive in the hands of mankind.

>Its as bad as the one that "democrats were the ones against the civil rights bill".

The civil rights act was passed after the 'southern strategy' was supposed to have occurred. Moreover, the 'southern strategy' never happened. It was a conspiracy theory offered by liberals as a justification for their support of slavery and Jim Crow laws. Don't ever forget Rob Byrd.

The "economic interest" of the average millennial shitter consists of buying the newest iPhone every 6 months.

I see no reason to rob people with more money just to make that a reality.

Friendly reminder it really makes you think

>im white
>white people should stop being islamophobic and racist
>i'm not being racist painitng ALL of a group as this or that myself
>muh kike math
>stein

OP, it's mainly because they think they are going to win the lottery, or somehow otherwise "beat the odds" and become rich. They know the system is corrupt, but since they refuse to accept that they have no real chance of ever becoming wealth, they have deluded themselves into thinking they will be, so they want the corrupt system in place so that they can use it later.

:3

Stop using so much welfare. White people don't kill eachother? People are people most races are wivestales

Hmm really makes you think

He also didn't like black people. FDR was the same. What do we remember about these people? Commie cripples. Just like Sanders narrative today

I thought white people didn't know what it was like to be poor?

Maybe not about blacks but about certain religions

Witnessed
So then you would agree the best course of action is to completely free the market since we don't know how it works?

Shoot em on 5th avenue and see if they still love you?

I'm a white male. I was asking op how the democratic party would do anything in my interest when they demonize me.

Keynesians in general are a bunch of kike guiding good goy retards into enslaving their nations into endless kike debt by wasting as much money as possible for the kikes.

And it's been both parties sadly.

check ur privelg shitlord

I live in California
I'm looking to buy a house
Please tell me more about how millions of beaners going back negatively effect my economic interest,

Friendly reminder that rural working class republicans do not aspire to be millionaires.

Friendly reminder that rural working class people vote Republican because the republican party shares their cultural values.

The man in the OP appears to own a truck, land/farm, at least one firearm, and a happy family playing in the background. Friendly reminder that he probably has everything he wants/needs.

I read that quote and thought only no wonder why you all learned to hate and despise him so much

>Keynesianism
Reading the summary one paragraph description.. the premise sounds correct.
But there's gotta be infinite ways to actually implement it and room for incompetence and corruption, etc...
But the idea seems very, very general.
I guess western nations have their specific brand of it though?

It wasn't the southern strategy that caused the shift. The southern strategy further solidified the shift, particularly the south voting republican for the foreseeable future.

It was johnson's push of the civil rights bill that led to a lot of democrats and dixiecrats switching parties. Before Johnson, Georgia for example was always democrat. When Johnson ran for election, that was the first time they ever voted republican and voted that way ever since.

Many pissed off conservative democrats found solace in the new republican party of Barry Goldwater variety. Reagan and Nixon are the ones who further implemented the southern strategy to set the schism in stone.

holy f my great grandpa is from there, what is happening

Some have broken free and we hear ramblings as to shitty roads, theft, crime, corruption, and coalburning

Tax cuts across the board DO trickle down by their very definition.

he is the first step to natsoc user
we vote to feel alive again

Ever stopped to wonder why conservitives are mostly older and more experienced of the world than libcucks?

Or why many libcucks grow out of their faggotry once they mature and become more and more consertive as they gain understanding and wisdom?

Probably not. Im sure you're just some loser pot-smoking know-it-all mangina.

Maybe those "redneck" voters understand that a quick pay-day at the cost of your nation's future is a bad decision.

You'll understand deferred gratification once you're older.

Cite one example. If you mean by definition then you want people to take the cut and become poor. In all other times you pretend that reality in fact doesn't say that anybody CAN become broke. Your ideology is shit

>voting against their own economic interests
lel, when you make $100k plus a year come back and tell me that.

Faggot.

you never explain how though

Even rich people and businesses love democrats because they do shit. You're not supposed to hear these things though. Which wing is more antizionist? Go with that one.
/thread

>take the cut and become poor.

How does keeping more of my money make me worse off?

>muh agross le berd
>trickle up?
No. It's trickle down. So muh shmorgasberd doesn't matter. It never goes down. Nothing ever goes down

>trickle down economics don't work
Lol this is the most retarded thing i've ever heard. Its like you think the only way an economy can ever work or has ever worked is if a bunch of poor faggots steal money from the rich. This is not the case.

Not an argument.

I'd rather have a zionist in office than people who want to fuck over their own country.

Fiat money. Derivatives. 500 to the poor on 50K tax. 5000 to corporations. The IMF disagrees with you. I think they might be more credible than you

GOP will become Workers' Party under Trump; his words

Hail Final Victory!

It's true for democrats too

>be military
>be engineer
>trump wants military expansion
>only candidate not punishing R&D of aerospace systems

I guess I'm not the "most"?

What tax cuts? It's 2016. Are we still pushing that myth?

Lmfao the lengths this agenda will go to blindly ignore logic and just parrot shekels. Nigger what you just said is like an image I can't find of a circle of stickmen stabbing eachother in the back

honestly, I really don't give a fuck. I'm a NEET and i'm voting for trump for two reasons. one, because democrats were too fucking stupid to make sure Bernie got the nomination so therefore they deserve to be miserable. two, because it will piss off all the types of people I hate beyond belief. feminists, sjws, regressives. the tears these faggots will shed if trump wins will be enough to keep me from killing myself for atleast a year.

MAGA!

>-economist
>not talking about economics
this appeal to authority is so shit it's appealing to an authority that doesn't even apply.

Paul Krugman, former Enron advisor

>voting entirely on economic means
What about ideology and philosophical concepts?
If I could feed, house, and employ every American at the cost of all civil liberties you would still vote for me?

That pic is so stereotyping. I know plent that look like him that are #withher

Of course they have guns. They're farmers baka

The republicans want to sell the land you dirt bike on to private interests who will have you arrested for trespassing when you ride there. I'm dealing with this in Utah with snowmobiling

But then republigoys regulate yer benis

Friendly reminder that Reagen actualy cut taxes across all levels and "Trickle Down Economics Theory" is nothing but a strawman that is used by people who are not educated in both Supply Side Economics and Neo-Classical Economics.

Please do your Due Dilligence and denizens of the Red Pill by Educating yourself on the Kemp-Roth Economic Recovery Act on 1981 [1]

Liberal's then threw at Reagan the Economic Recovery Act of 1986. Which lowered individual top tax rates from 50% to 28% and raised bottom tax rates from 11% to 15%. [2]

>Occupy Democrats
NOT
O
T

EVEN
V
E
N

ONCE
N
C
E

[1] legisworks.org/GPO/STATUTE-95-Pg172.pdf

[2] legisworks.org/congress/99/toc-pl-99-514.html

>this is the part where OP is placed on suicide watch

Kek that picture can't be real.

less than 25% tax sounds dope as hell

Oh well Bush Jrs broke the world and they were exclusively for muh richy stimulation. On da bawls

No, Reagan's policies are what caused the early 80's economic growth and following late 80's recession.

A combination of Clinton and Bush's deregulations and a second dose of Reaganomics caused the late 00's recession.

The boom was caused by proliferation of the internet. No politician can validly claim responsibility.

I vote against my economic interests because I value my personal freedoms more.

Basically, I vote Republican because I like my freedom of speech, my right to bear arms, and my right to defend my home and property.

Any party that openly condemns white males (my demographic), will never get my vote, even if their economic platform is more in line with my interests.

So poor and pissed off. Sounds great life

>birth control, abortion and gays
isn't it liberals that only care about those things? that's just where their views happen to cross christians' and they aren't willing to budge on it. not even a christian but that's a glaringly shitty strawman, even in that pile.

He also raised taxes and debts. Like 15 times

>Reagan's policies are what caused the early 80's economic growth and following late 80's recession.
The bust always follows the boom. No one can change that.

you forgot
>ISIS are the only radical muslims ever

Trump's policies, if implemented, would dismantle trickle down economics, mass immigration and outsourcing are the cornerstones of neoliberalism and without them America shall veer economically to the left as American workers will have more power and can form strong trade unions.

>ultra rich capitalist wants deregulation

What? Big business loves regulation, it kills all the small competition. Fuck this moronic picture.

Now that Sander is out expect more lib trolls....

i-is that a female Schrödinger without ears?

Don't fucking vote out of self interest. Try thinking about what's best for society.

Poor and pissed off would be accurate, user.

Every single god damn day of my life, I have to listen to spineless liberal parasites tell me that I have "white privileged," and that white males are scum and evil, and I can't do a damn thing except smile and nod or risk loosing the little I have.

I have to listen to useless soccer moms tell me how I don't need a firearm despite the fact that they live in some gated community and have never seen a minority in their life.

I have to listen to my own government tell me that my opinion as white male is worthless, and I get to sit by and watch as some asshole who supposedly represents me fucks me over time and again in both my local and federal governments.

Hell fucking yes i'm mad. I'm pissed off. I'm angry. At this point I want Trump to win just to see the people I hate get bootyblasted. I want to watch the world burn.

Maybe, just maybe, we'll be able to either save this mess before it's too late, or we might be able to build something sane out of the ashes.

>Krugman
>Goldberg

Sounds like you've let the sjws get under your skin user

1. The long-term expansion of the economy is the economic interest of society as a whole.

2. More goods and services (which comprise the economy) are produced if the barriers to their production are minimized.

Which of those statements would you say you find disagreeable?

Friendly reminder that people who vote for wealth redistribution are just pussies who have others steal for them.

You can drag a boom out longer, and have steady growth that gradually slows down until they call it "stagflation" but that's better than a recession.

Either way, Reagonomics is flawed on a fundamental level because it makes assumptions on human behaviors that turn out to be incorrect in theory.

When capital gains taxes are low and income taxes are high, rich people invest to be taxed at a lower rate. They take risks, and end up with a bigger return and lower taxes.

When income taxes are low enough, they bank the money instead of directly invest it (less risk), so the amount of investment done doesn't increase as Republicans claim it will

Meanwhile the assumption that poor and middle class people will save or invest the money they get back in refunds is false, the poor and middle class people splurge instead.

It causes a spike in growth for a short duration followed by flattening out as that extra income gets absorbed by inflation and their normal budget. So suddenly a lot of people stop making big purchases, and stocks for companies that make things like cars, expensive electronics, etc dip, you get a stock panic, and a recession.

Using tax cuts to stimulate the economy turns out to be irresponsible in the long run. We run higher deficits and the economy goes into an unstable boom and bust.

Bush should have never done those cuts based on our budget in a tech bubble.. Never make long term economic policy changes based on a bubble you're currently in.

>All booms are caused by technology.
what technology caused the housing boom?

Funny, because it is also the dems giving corporate favors in the name of "economic stimulus"

Actually I vote republican because the democrats are openly hostile to me and my economic interests in their rush to pander to niggers and other assorted minorities.

I'd vote democrat in a second if they weren't so focused on destroying everything in the name of progressivism.

>Lets redefine a tax neutral bill why don't we

The 1982 Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act was pushed forward by Democrats and Reagan only signed off on it when it was reformed into a tax neutral act

Surface Transportation Assistance Act was only passed if House Democrats would allocate more funding to the Starwars Program as a form of compromise It was partnered with Highway Revenue Act of 1982

Interest and Dividend Tax Compliance Act of 1983 was a tax neutral act

Deficit Reduction Act of 1984 redefined how tax deductions operated

Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 was a denial to employers on specific Title X tax deductions

1986 Tax bill, see last post

Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987 same premise as the 1985 bill but instead with more severity since the Senate Flipped during 1986 election year.

"If you piss on your enemies, they win."- Justin "Current Year" Trudeau

What about people who don't give a fuck and just want Trump to win to see what happens?