Mommy, I wanna have a black boyfriend just like my favorite washed up Disney "star"

>Mommy, I wanna have a black boyfriend just like my favorite washed up Disney "star"

Is this the state of America right now?

>Is this the state of America right now?

yes

No you fucking pedophile

Like its any different any where else. The only place where women dont date bbc is where there simply are none. And even then they often go to sex vacations in gambia and uganda

Good dog

t. Daan M'bongo

There are no whites in America you dumb nig

>Selena Gómez
>white

based spic

Reminder that no actual white people live in America. We are a proud pardo nation.

Based Liberian

>Reminder that no actual white people live in America

Yeah right, LeMarshawn Marshall.

interacial relationship is still a thing in 21st century?

Been that way since the 90s

based spic

>the guy on the right showing how many times he fucked her that day

shut up the weeknd is based

>the insecurity and projecting needed to make a thread like this

Why black americans are always looks like an asshole
I swear even looking at their faces makes me angry tbhq

>white boys

>Is this the state of America right now?

They are 1000% smug thats why

Yes

1000% smug means overconfident apes I suppose?

pretty much yeah

whitebois SEETHING

>thanks mr rothschild

wtf

The revolution will come where many black men will die and all this will change. I can assure you.

lol Fucking when

Seriously when this needs to stop

so many proud parents LMAO

Islam has won

dat nigga gettin ready to go blat with his gat on sum honkeys

>white women
nothing of value was lost

That's actually australia I know this for a fact

The white race has lost

???

It really is Australia.
t. fact knower

ah yes I see
alas alack

>a 'RACE' can win or lose
the only way to lose is for YOU not to reproduce, which i can only imagine is the case for most here

What the fuck are you talking about??

Selena Gomez is fucking mexican, so they are just showing the love between a nigg and a Latina.
It doesn't apply for the " average" yank population, mostly white, at least that's what they keep saying, when I went to California I saw a bunch of maxicans and Asians.

But you see Pablo, she is considered wh*te in America. little wh*te """gurls""" will look at her and see her skin color is the same as theirs, and will aspire to be like her and want to race mix. Then once they become useless thots they will demand the government give them welfare or else you are oppressing them

>Selena Gomez
>washed up
lol she's the most successful Disney start and she's friends with Taytay. Also, this

Has Selena ever dated a Mexican dude?

You're probably some jealous white wanna be, that's why

Hahahaha...
Fuck you white boys are seriously a bunch of faggots now, believing that a fucking TV show will destroy your race, you gotta face the fact that you are just a bunch of pussies who have troubles to get a woman and stop blaming the Media for " wanting to destroy white race"...

Seriously Cletus, fuck off.

I think he's arguing in favor of it based on how much shit he is talking. He's probably not even white

It's probably a CHI desu, considering how much he emphasizes that Selena is white even though anyone can tell she's Latina.

selena gomez is half

The "50%" white population in USA could be easily 25% or less if we consider the fact that mediterraneans, irish, slavs and arabs are not white. What's wrong with you, USA?

>this needs to stop
Literally why the fuck do you care? You don't know anyone in any of these pictures. Are you a Sup Forums autist?

t. guy on the right

wh*te """"womyn"""" and wh*te """""""men""""""""" are inferior

Why do you have so many "cuck" pictures on your hard drive? Are you trying to tell us something, user?

This is the truth.

No. Come here and walk around. BMWF isn't that common, WMAF and white/Latin couples are the major interracial groups and they are a very small percentage compared to the same race. A white guy with an Asian girl or a white girl with a black guy are both looked down on. It's kind of the loser setup.

>Why black americans are always looks like an asshole
>I swear even looking at their faces makes me angry tbhq
Because most of the "cool" guys in these pictures are mostly huge assholes.

Don't you have smelly Africans to drop kick out of your country?

>when I went to California I saw a bunch of maxicans and Asians.
In some areas of CA this isn't even bullshit.

Nah, she has dated whites and a Native American. She is also rumored to have hooked up with lil'romeo