ITT: Bizarre/mentally ill/cringeworthy Youtube musicians with only a handful of views

ITT: Bizarre/mentally ill/cringeworthy Youtube musicians with only a handful of views
youtube.com/watch?v=wjZrDKd1WIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1cHoOJNaXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6pfrT3bHpM
youtu.be/fWb2TwRDHSY
youtube.com/watch?v=BpeY26pQErU
youtube.com/watch?v=3egjIKx4C-8
youtube.com/watch?v=EsL8Roe0UPw
youtube.com/watch?v=1mrHWHn6ECY
soundcloud.com/dane-bundschuh
youtube.com/watch?v=CDZuyKOzkiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>7 limes
but why

youtube.com/watch?v=P1cHoOJNaXU

>those groceries
What? WHAT

It's such a random assortment of food. People could easily live off from that and do. I guess when you're a millonare from acting your view on the real world gets a bit fucked up. I mean you could make some tasty vegan tacos.

She's planning to eat limes and eggs every day and random shit with it? What the fuck.

Tyrone does more time than Brandon

Is that video serious?

>not eating whole limes

lmfao everyone reacting to the image and ignoring OP's question. never change Sup Forums

she's cute t b h

It's just Gwyneth Paltrow being an idiot, it's really nothing new. The assortment of food is just like they blindly just walked through a store and grabbed things to make some point. I bet it was at overpriced as fuck whole foods too.

Gwyneth's a troll
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6pfrT3bHpM
0:58

I seriously just read she sells egg shaped things for women to shove up their pussys for vaginal strength, and "chi"..What happens to these people? Is it the money? The drugs? It's like they lose touch with reality.

that's the chick from that lesbo Soko video lol

Gwyneth was born as Hollywood royalty. She has never met anyone who wasn't a multimillionaire. All that whack together turned her into the GOOP. However, she knows she's full of shit and consciously sells nonsense to other rich weirdos.

The rule is to never start a thread with a picture more interesting than the subject.

wew gwyneth

That can't be healthy, it even has to be dangerous too. If she's full of shit, why would she be selling something that could harm someone? I mean, I'm not going to shove one up my ass and hope that it makes my life better or anything.

Brad was her first bf. Where do you even go from there?

Because she truly doesn'tcare, see

>I mean, I'm not going to shove one up my ass and hope that it makes my life better or anything.
i don't know why that made me laugh so hard

>tfw no autistic avocado gf

This.

Art

Oh fuck you're right.

tfw

why are physically attractive female autists so much more common than physically attractive male autists?

Are you female?

youtu.be/fWb2TwRDHSY

maybe

I'm a physically autistic male.

gay

how the fuck do you get brad as a boyfriend and look like that?

Give me my point

You want bizarre and mentally ill? But it has to be Sup Forums related right?
Well here's your Sup Forums relevant window into the warped mind of Autphag.
youtube.com/watch?v=BpeY26pQErU

And another one.
youtube.com/watch?v=3egjIKx4C-8

Holy shit how much is there.

OP, I've given you exactly what you were after and you've let your thread die.
He's also 1/4 Korean and has an obsession with the DPRK and the Ponchobo Electric Ensemble.
Here's what sounds like some plunderphonic mess of one of their songs.

Shit, didn't copy the right link.
youtube.com/watch?v=1mrHWHn6ECY

haha im depressed heres my soundcloud soundcloud.com/dane-bundschuh

Just an unflattering photo.

shut up dude

>links to stuff that meets OP's criteria
>is relevant to thread
>hasn't commented in over half an hour
>"shut up dude"

gay

>reading thread topic
>suddenly that 15 minute video of me playing the piano in psych ward appears in front my inner eye

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=CDZuyKOzkiA
What a channel.