So what do you think the plot will be?

So what do you think the plot will be?

what was the plot to empire strikes back again?

>It is a dark time for the Resistance. Although the Starkiller has been destroyed, First Order troops have driven the Resistance forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy.

>Evading the dreaded First Order Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Leia Organa has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of Bakku.

>The evil lord Kylo Ren obsessed with finding Luke Skywalker, has dispatched thousands of remote probes into the far reaches of spaceā€¦.

>Rey is trained by an wise old man
>Poe and Finn fall in love
>Captain Phasma finds Finn and captures him
>somebody loses a limb
>Rey finds out she's somebody's relative
Basically another recycled plot

Finn is going to be the first stormtrooper to hit something if he gets with Rey

Very similar to The Empire Strikes Back.

/thread

Terrible, just like the idea of continuing Star Wars with a rushed idea to meet some imagined arbitrary deadline to try and maintain relevance.

Kylo turns to the Light and Rey temporarily turns dark

Empire strike backs with race mixing and a dead luke (who will do an obi-wan). She is also not going to lose her hand, ruining the theme starw ars has going about the second movie of a trilogy. Because it's "current day" and a strong independant woman means mary sue.

more fan fiction

Empire Strikes Back with force trees

Jews everywhere. Just watch..

Finn sniffs and licks Rey's feet for 2 hours

this is the right answer, but I'm fairly certain Rey goes permanently dark

swapping twice is too much plot for just two movies, she won't go full sith until the midpoint of movie 3, and she may or may not die at the end, I'm pretty sure she won't

With the new republic and first order both in shambles after the events of 7, a new relatively small faction of Darth Vader worshipers known as the Knights of Ren infiltrates both the first order and the be republic and begin singing the word of Vader, speaking of him as if he was Jesus Christ, insisting that his death was a terrible tragedy and that he was supposed to bring balance to the force. This is where the movie starts. Religions all around the galaxy are praising the fallen Darth Vader and have a terrible hatred toward Luke Skywalker who is believed to have murdered Vader.
The leader of the Knights of Ren and his master Snoke use the fallen First Order, who previously looked up to Kylo as a leader, to help spread the word of Ren. Meanwhile the force ghost of Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker clash against one another in an attempt to either encourage Kylo, or speak to Luke and help him overcome the galaxys most recent events.

End of the movie Vader's force ghost corrupts Rey and tempts her to become Kylo right hand man leaving Luke alone in the galaxy, setting up episode 9 where Kylo sides with Luke and helps kill Snoke

pretty much.
Make sure the first action set piece is some kind of dog fight where the resistance runs away.
Throw in some space stationy type place to be cloud city. Add in a new overly charismatic character. Done.

Why do idiots keep thinking recycling events and set pieces is the same as recycling a plot.

Recycled "plot points" but you're arguing semantics now.

Another death star, can't have a movie without the death star

I have faith in Rian Johnson

Some of the influences Rian Johnson has spoken about lead me to believe it could be a bit of departure for Star Wars but then again, it'll probably be safe as fuck.

rey buys ipad

The Disney shilling is hardcore today on this board. Is that well paid ?

Nice counterpoint user.
>You disagreed with me so you are being paid by someone I don't like!
It's like I'm really on veddit

better than shill for free, senpai.

Empire Strikes Back, I guess? but they already re did Hoth and Bespin. I don't know.

Can we talk about how VII as it stands has completely butchered Luke's character as we know him and it will take a SHIT TON of work to make his running away from a fight smaller than the fucking Empire make sense.

I'm not saying they can't or even that I'm pessimistic that they won't or whatever. Just that Jesus did they ever throw his character under the bus in setting this new plot up.

Just about the only thing I can imagine that would make his running away okay is if he's gone all transcendent with his fortune telling and absolutely knew for certain running was his only good option. I don't want him to be a fucking Yoda 2.0 because that is not the conclusion of his goddamn arc god damn it.

shit, user. I think it will be shit

>Poe and Finn fall in love

I almost with they would do this just so I could see the movie bomb worse than any movie in history.

I laughed at bakku.

#1 reason for rey to not go dark is that it would Luke look incompetent as fuck.

Well Luke's master, and his master's master were incompetent as fuck, so there's that.

what i want to know is who the fuck is snork?
and was the rebel just sleeping after the empire went down? and who the fuck is the first order?

and don't give me some bullshit about reading a book/comic

cause i'm just a regular movie goer. and i'm not a huge star wars fan, all my info comes from ep 4 thru 6, and yes i did see 1 thru 3.

so what's the deal?

It'll be ESB with dubstep soundtrack because John Williams' score will be seen as a problematic relic of a bygone oppressive era of a white dominated hollywood and the cast will break the wall in the last 30 minutes to address all of the drumpypoos in the audience.

When the emperor died the war didn't actually end, however it created a power vacuum and a requirement for heavy lies and propaganda to keep planets loyal to an empire that is completely fractured, breaking into different imperial factions. As these factions died out, the new republic lead by Mon Mothma created a treaty that what remained of the empire would not go to war with the new republic, create any sort of super weapon/army, or take over any New Republic planets. After the treaty was signed, the little bit of the empire that remained fucked off to the edge of the galaxy where they proceeded to break pretty much every rule in the treaty. Under the name the First Order, they secretly made a new army, started designing Starkiller and prepared for everything you see in Episode 7.
Meanwhile Mon Mothma being an ignorant cunt decided to demilitarize the new republic, unknowing of what the First Order was up to and considering them a non-threat. General Leia, knowing better formed The Resistance fully aware that any good government needs some sort of army. That is why in 7 they are so much less funded than the rebellion.

Hope that helped.

Source:
The books.

Do we have any sort of statement from Disney or Episode 6s director on agnowleging the complaint of too much episode 4 influence in 7?

Even them just brining it up shows that they are at least aware

>Disney
>ever talking shit about their piggie banks

>Bakku

should have been Hakju

It's just a 2 hour ultra high definition video of Rey getting railed by Finn's BBC