ITT: Sup Forumsmor

Post Sup Forumsmor

It funny cuz it tru

kek

Oh the number one thing you don't want to hear on your first day in prison

Maybe Sup Forums was right. The left can't meme at all. Over the years there has been a few great Sup Forums means but jesus, these thread are ALWAYS filler with 3 great pics (that are reposted in every thread).

ok this one got me giggling

I know it's just a stupid Sup Forumscore gag but that's actually pretty good

The only image i don’t get

lmao

it's a sweet jump

Does Rubin use Audacity irl?

b2pol

not Sup Forums related, triggered inbred trumpfag

held it together until ryan gosling

holy fuck

Hah
Fun

this thread is terrible what the fuck

>Dubs
wow

lel

>trapshit is unironically liked by a vocal portion of the board
>grimes still isn't banned
>rampant waifufaggotry
>egregious (c)rap-posters
>overabundance of Sup Forums-posters
>sharethreads not as quality as before
>even the Sup Forums humor threads have been taken over by probable instagram meme account owners whose tastes and quality are GARBAGE
There is no reason for me to ever return. I resign from the board. I'm unsubscribing and I'm getting my fucking money back in the morning

nice blog, faggot

>grimes still isn't banned
her boyfriend too

it's spelt beetle

if anything is thriftstore core it's Monster by R.E.M.

>radioshit
>good

epic

I discovered Arrested Development's Zungalamundi at a second hand market for 2 euros and I didn't regret buying it.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Old Boots, New Dirt. The quality is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of music theory most of the songs will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Jason's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciatethe depths of this music, to realize that it's not just catchy- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Old Boots, New Dirt truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Jason's existencial catchphrase "Old boots, new dirt, no reminders", which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jason Aldean's genius unfolds itself on their car CD players. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a truck tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Stop listening to satanic music

do you guys are cool, right?

>replacing sex with jesus

This tbqh. Found 11 copies at goodwill last week

subtle

>Checks out B-Shoc, hoping it's actually Death Grips with christian themes
>It's just a guy who tries to sound like Eminem and makes EDM/Trap beats.

What a let down. They didn't even put Lift to Experience in the Jesus Rock Category.

perhaps a meme?

Why does this make me so angry?

underrated post

kek

Should I dump my circa-2011 Sup Forumscomics folder?

sure

excellent

this, the Cranberries, and the one Chumbawamba album I don't want always show up

Rainbow was the shit.

This fucckin got me goddamn

why is this so hilariosu

creep

I made this thread for shit like and and shit

I have no goddamn idea why I’m still on Sup Forums though it keeps getting worse

Crash by Dave Matthews Band, Cracked Rear View by Hootie and the Blowfish, and One Hot Minute by RHCP

I see at least one of these every time I go to a thrift store.

Can't forget Journey Greatest Hits, and a Shrek Soundtrack.

Gotta love that classic '40s vaporwave.

Lost it at "blood and other face products".

LOL!