The problem with Western Women is that they get too much attention

The problem with Western Women is that they get too much attention

Why? Just why do I have to see her fucking face everywhere?

Fucking fuck.

and why exactly is she famous? We don't really know. All we know is that she is a black hole of attention. Like all Western women, she will say whatever she has to for attention

the problem with your post is that its shit

Just see what happens when a """""femanon""""" posts here.

True, but men give them that attention, and I doubt men will ever stop worshiping women.

People worship their pets in the same way that they worship women. Dogs in the West are spoiled beyond belief.

But they aren't people, they are just dogs. They need to be treated like dogs. They need to return to their place in the order of things

She works for the UN now.

sarkeesian is not white she is an armenian, ie the anatolian jew

My dog is the best.

>you'll never rim her asshole

>he says as posting a thread dedicated to her
K.

Why do all Armenians have last names that end with -ian?

That won't happen. I asked about this in another thread.

Western women benefit from feminism and chivalry, combined, simultaneously. Western society favors them, they are the most spoiled class of people in world history. Western society also hates men. You can never close pandora's box.

The problem is the beta cucks and pussy beggars who shower them with it. Friendzone types. Men are the cause of the problem. Women are like dogs. They do as they're taught.

Would she pass as white?

-ian or -yan is a patronymic, meaning either "son of" or "child of" (not sure which). Like Peterson, Johnson, etc.

The real problem is this website that allows women to congregate and express themselves.. allowing more women to become feminists and whores.

Tumblr is simply another aspect of western culture. It's the west that is the problem.

its a perpetual circle jerk

I know one with the surname Pulias

She's proof that we need two walls.

you know that posting about her is giving her attention?
fucking australian

I know you understood the irony in that sentence before you even posted it.

As a Canadian American I am ashamed of you two. ASHAMED.