HAMMOND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuCff8nCxBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seeing his teeth in 1080p HD is fucking horrifying

>Americans and their superficial attitudes towards teeth
Disgusting desu senpai

Okay snaggletooth

theres having slightly crooked and healthy teeth, then theres having disgusting rotten things in your mouth, stupid weeb

HAMMOND YOU IDIOT!

Still, could be worse.

this
as a bong I knew immediately we would all be judged by his hellish maw

top notch banter

I'm going to watch the first episode since everybody on this board loves Top Gear. I know nothing. What am I in for?

DUDE CARS LMAO

It takes a few seasons to get going. Watch this if you want to see early top gear in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=GuCff8nCxBU

I meant I'd watch the first episode of the new Amazon show. What am I in for with that?

Oh, I have no idea because I haven't gotten round to watching it.
You should watch the early top gears though. The specials are worth watching alone

pretty much this

>The BMI for an adult American male is 28.6
>The average BMI for UK men is 27
Britfats need to learn their place

A decent pilot episode that plays it safe.

What was it at the time of that episode's airing tho?

THIS IS MY LAST HAMMOND JOJO!

I have never in all my years seen someone so fat they need a mobility scooter here. Every time i have visited america I have seen this several times

Who knows. All I know is all Anglo countries are full of fatasses.

Maybe American average is bimodal, meaning there's more obese electric cart people and a lot of normal people. That would tip the average higher.

I would not honestly be shocked if the UK had gone past the US. Millennials are obsessed with american culture here

JUST

HI

>pretending Jezza's teeth is good even by Brit standards

Yeah, a pack a day is so good for your dental health in the long run.

Clarkson is the quintessential old British man
>bombastic
>red faced
>drunkard
>smoker
>has got bantz in his pants
>bad teeth
>balding
>ugly but in a charming way
>likes fine machinery and engineering
>knows his stuff and will strut it
>hates just about everything and isn't afraid to make it known

The intro takes up a sizeable chunk (time-wise) of the episode, and I hope future intros aren't as bombastic/American.

The bantz are still there, Clarkson is still a top tier troll but everything's just setting in place at the moment so the presenters seem just a touch mind boggled by the whole thing. I would be too if I were in their shoes.

It's really not shaping up to be that much different to Top Gear, with prefilmed reviews/challenges, news section, celebrity interviews etc.

People hate on Mike Skinner but I think he's an alright contrast to the Britishness of the presenters and I guess Amazon mandated it (probably to prevent BBC lawsuits). Trio is more willing to swear or make naughty jokes now that the BBC censors are gone. I suspect Amazon will even try to convince the trio to be more controversial in direct contrast to the BBC - who is now a top competitor. Controversy = PR = Amazon Prime subscriptions.

>brits need to learn their place
Yeah, we're quite fat but still not as fat as Americans.

That showed us.

>Yea we have an IQ of 70, at least we don't have an IQ of 60 like they do!
Sure showed everyone else

Did you just JUST James May, the most based man on the planet? Fuck off!

Where can I watch this, has someone put up a torrent yet?

Piss off James

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING LOOK BEFORE YOU FUCKING POST YOU FUCKING IDIOT?!?!

So how is everyone finding Top Gear 2.0 Improved Edition? Its going to be one hell of a 3 years!

>improved

The first episode was pretty dull even by Top Gear standards

>DUDEEXPENSIVECARSINONETRACKLMAO

TG is best when its a bunch of old Britdads doing stupid shit in other countries (see Burma, Albania, etc.) or crazy second hand car challenges like

fucking this. i really taught it was a joke but scooters and sharts were real lol

I want to hold hands with Karen

I'm sure they'll get back to their normal shenanigans. The hypercar challenge is something that they've been hyping and everyone wanted for a very long time so they had to do it.

>Britdads doing stupid shit in other countries
Are you daft? The specials were fucking ace!

Can't believe people are shitting on the first episode for being too car orientated.

pls leave

First off, it is a car show.
Second, the hyper car thing was something that Clarkson had planned for TG back just before he had been let go.
It's only fitting they bring it to their new show in one of the first episodes.

We all love the TG specials but they are just that, specials. Not every episode will be romping across shit holes in beat up cars.

you're a fucking faggot that doesn't understand why people actually like the things that they like

>DUDEEXPENSIVECARSINONETRACKLMAO
LMFAO LIEK YEA D0OD WHY AREN'T THEY DOING SPECIALS EVERY EPISODE MAAN LIKE DUUH THAT'S THE ONLY GOOD STUFF BRO!??!
THE REST OF IT IS JUST CAR TALK LIKE LAMO DUDE WHPO EVEN CARES ABOUT IT MAN???

DUDE WE SET A MAN ON FIRE XD

DUDE THERE WAS A CAR IN THAT SNOWPILE LMFAO

DUDE THAT LORRY REVERSED INTO JAMES' NEW CAR SHORTLY AFTER HE PARKED DIRECTLY BEHIND IT DESPITE THERE BEING PLENTY OF OTHER PLACES CONSIDERING IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A QUARRY XDDD

>You will never own an Oliver

Why live?

do you think Hammond would suck off Jezza if he asked?

Watched the first ep. I don't remember their in studio conversations being so scripted.

Was it always like this? Especially Hammond.

And that's what happens when you don't put fluoride in the drinking water, kids.

I feel like the problem was just that Hammond was given less material to work with than Jeremy.

How do you think he got the job?

YOU DEFINITELY SHOULDN'T BE WATCHING THIS TRASH. FACT.

YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING THE -REAL- TOP GEAR™ ON THE BBC™.

FACT.

Yeah but Scotland alone bumps up our average a good 10 points.

>how do i average

Everyone in England is kinda big boned.

In America you are either an anorexic hipster broomstick or a seismic white noise

UK average IQ is higher than US

>big boned
So fat

and its ok, not even a car man