Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled...

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If this was made today the potion seller would have sold the potion after 20 seconds

The knight didn't have a prescription for the potions.
Didn't he know they were that a potionseller's strongest potions require a prescription?

why is this so popular?

>the mentality of a libcuck

If the knight was prepared to accept the consequences of the potion seller's strongest potion then he has the right to buy it.

Why would the potion seller sell potions that are too strong? He would go out of business.

Sup Forums memes

>Why would the potion seller sell potions that are too strong?
Too strong for the knight, not everyone. Also it's his right to sell what he wants to whoever he wants to sell it to.

>>If the knight was prepared to accept the consequences of the potion seller's strongest potion then he has the right to buy it.
Doesn't stand up in a court of law.
"Well he said he would be fine so I don't bear any responsibility for giving him the potion that killed him"

>court of law in medieval fantasy times

Dumbass

knight for being a petulant child
>can I buy some potions?
>no, they're too strong
>please please can i?
>no
>PLEASE
>no
>GIB POTIONS
>nope
Motherfucker do you know what no means?

Legal systems have been in place for more than 3000 years you donut.

At what point in those 3000 years did magical potion sellers exist?

The same time period you lost your virginity.

Is this a reddit filter?

The potion seller is a small business owner, aren't you required as a cuckservative to lick his asshole and recognize his right to refuse service for any reason?

>>At what point in those 3000 years did magical potion sellers exist?
Since the start I imagine. To this day people are trying to peddle their magic voodoo shit, some even believe them.

>Since the start I imagine.
> To this day people are trying to peddle their magic voodoo shit, some even believe them.
>youtube.com/watch?v=rOH37W0jPpA

The potion seller.
1) He can sell his potions to whoever he wants.
2) He's the expert on potions, I'd side with him on the "whether the Knight can handle it or not" question.
3) If he really wanted the potions, the knight should have elaborated on the battle he was about to take part in. He didn't. Maybe if the Knight said he was going to fight that world's equivalent of Sauron the potion seller might have changed his mind.