It's really sad to watch someone like Donald trump play upon the fears of the common man...

It's really sad to watch someone like Donald trump play upon the fears of the common man. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves if they could see the direction that this country is heading towards. Admit it Sup Forums, half of what trump says simply goes against the core values of america but you still support him because he is the only response to what this country has become. More of our rights will slip away right underneath us and soon we will be just another nazi germany

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/09/16/donald_trump_suggested_vaccines_cause_autism_during_the_cnn_gop_debate_he.html
nydailynews.com/archives/news/deal-sealed-trump-tower-suit-article-1.834028
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes you are right the founding fathers ARE rolling in their graves - the people are about to vote into power a wealth-redistributing cow with foreign interests!

no trump will win but that's the sad part. American politics have become a circus

We'll do it right this time, the American way! Have fun in the labor camps, left-winger.

Down with the republic, long live the empire.

you are a filthy traitor to this nation. But i believe you should still be able to speak your mind

> half of what trump says simply goes against the core values of america
How is enforcing the immigration laws that are already on the books and have been for decades against the core values of America? How is wanting to build a border wall to stop illegal immigration, something that has received support from both parties in the past, against the core values of America? How is wanting to temporarily halt immigration from nations which harbor tens if not hundreds of thousands of individuals who are committed to kiling us, our families, and our way of life, especially when we have no truly reliable way of vetting them, against the core values of America?

The average Trump supporter
>ignores how garbage all modern Republican presidencies have been (ffs conservatives cite fucking Reagan as a good president)
>looks the other way at Trump believing vaccines cause autism
>looks the other way at Trump wanting to censor parts of the internet

yeah it is but what the fuck are you gonna vote for the bitch?

>ignores how garbage all modern Republican presidencies have been
Clearly you didn't pay attention to the primaries, like at all. Trump made criticizing George W. Bush and his administration a cornerstone of his speeches at his rallies and his supporters loved it.

Also Reagan was objectively a great president.

Average trump supporter
>"Trump will make America great again for working class whites"
>ignores the fact that he profited from foreign labour
>ignores the fact that he had a reputation in NY for fucking over contractors and blue-collar tradesman when he was in real estate

>The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves

So nothing new.

I'm pretty sure anything Trump does would ensure less rolling than Wilson and WW1.

None of these things matter if you don't have a nation.

Open Borders (which of course was a Reagen proposition) ends nations. All the ideology in the world means nothing if you don't have a country.

>ignores how garbage all modern Republican presidencies have been
>Literally called GWB out in public in SOUTH CAROLINA during the GOP debates

You don't have to lie to make your points, dude. Actually, you probably do. This is the sort of doublethink it takes to suggest that we instead vote for criminal Hillary, a woman whose ineptitude, callousness and stupidity have gotten American citizens tortured to death--something she has later joked about. This is the woman who helped destroy Syria and Libya, the woman responsible for the destruction of Europe and the deaths of millions.

Trump has said some questionable things. Hillary has lived a more than questionable life, she IS a treacherous monster.

Really makes you think

America first on everything would make them roll in their grave. Yeah fuck off retard

>ignores how garbage all modern Republican presidencies have been (ffs conservatives cite fucking Reagan as a good president)
see above post
>looks the other way at Trump believing vaccines cause autism
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/09/16/donald_trump_suggested_vaccines_cause_autism_during_the_cnn_gop_debate_he.html
"I am totally in favor of vaccines. But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump—I mean, it looks just like it's meant for a horse, not for a child, and we've had so many instances, people that work for me."

>looks the other way at Trump wanting to censor parts of the internet
where did he say this?

>"Trump will make America great again for working class whites"
he will.
>ignores the fact that he profited from foreign labour
That's called being a fucking businessman. You have to play the game if you want to be succesful. I would do the exact same thing, but that doesn't change the fact that he wants to change that ability.
>ignores the fact that he had a reputation in NY for fucking over contractors and blue-collar tradesman when he was in real estate
Any examples of this or just something "you heard" from liberal media?

We are simply embracing our culture of brashness. They founders would be proud that we are such an eccentric people.

>vaccines don't cause autism

How long has autism been around? Now how long has vaccines been around? Do not question a man infinitely smarter than you are jackass.

Fears?? i dont think you understand.. people are ecstatic and hopeful. The only one in fear are the anti trump people that actually swallowed the self righteous lies in the media.

>he will
I'll screencap this post and respond to you in four years, after he wins. I guarantee that he'll be the laughingstock of Sup Forums ", and even MAGAfags will have given up on him. Enjoy the memes while they last.

>Any examples of this or just something "you heard" from liberal media?
How about his 3500 lawsuits? Retard.

Vaccines may not cause autism, but many vaccines in a baby may fuck its brain up pretty bad

The founding fathers would have been rolling in their graves a long time ago:
>abolishing the gold standard
>allowing illegal immigrants to have more rights than citizens
>creating gun control laws
>electing a nigger into presidency
>giving niggers rights in general
>feminazis and sjws exist
>giving gays rights
>having a woman run for president (top kek)

Trump would be someone they would likely stand for if they saw all of the bullshit that came before him.

Yeah, I'm sure your screenshot will mean a whole lot when Americas borders are secure, our jobs are secure, we are top dogs on trade again, military stronger than ever, the dollar stronger than ever, education reformed, obamacare btfo, welfarefags btfo, deficit btfo. Yeah you have no idea what you are talking about.

>people try to sue rich man, in other news water is wet

Look how many he won fool

But you know that companies get sued for stupid shit all the time. Its america after all.

>nobody knows, but the first documented case being referred to as "autism" was in 1943
>1796 had the first vaccination

Wow epic

Also, yes, he is intelligent, since he retracted his views on vaccines, mongoloid.

Please explain the actual mechanistic reaction of how the compounds, particularly the preservative, since it's what all anti-vaccers cling to, causes autism.

People sue him because he tries to get out of paying them like a fucking jew.

Sup Forums really has gone to shit.

>People sue him because he tries to get out of paying them like a fucking jew
>If I say it that means it's true

The majority of those lawsuits were filed by either himself or one of his companies against other entities you fucking idiot, not the other way around.

now this actually is true

>1943

Is that around the same time fluoride started getting poured into our water supply? Hmmm really makes you think

>a fucking leaf

Yeah I'm sure you have studied all 3,500 law suits and he lost every single one right? Shut the fuck up

>It's really sad to watch someone like Donald trump play upon the fears of the common man.

Let's fearmonger about fear mongering.

Liberals =/= self-awareness.

nydailynews.com/archives/news/deal-sealed-trump-tower-suit-article-1.834028

Kill yourself you Trump Nutgargling moron. Preferably by drinking a bowl of arsenic.

>daily jews

Kill yourself

>nydailynews
Lmao

Not an argument.

Our founding fathers were slave owners and hated anyone that wasn't a WASP. You think they'd care about racism?

>Not an argument.

Not an argument

Sorry, but you lost.

Just like Trump will lose in November. Later faggot.

I'll concede you are right if you're able to prove that Trump personally hires workers for his dozens of companies.

>implying he doesn't just hire the very top executives

You don't get to declare victory assface. Just like you don't get to declare the victory of a corrupt war criminal with a cunt.

>Trump
>In charge of hiring construction workers

The appeals court agreed with Trump that it was the contractors who were at fault, not the Trump Corporation and especially not Trump himself and ordered the case to be retried. Good try though you stupid fucking leaf.

I won. Bye

The alternative was a whole fucking lot worse.

Eventually people will recognize what a shitshow democracy is, realize that giving the 'power to the people' just gives the lowest common denominator power, and turn to the true form of government:
Elective Despotic Empire.