Japan and Israel friendship thread

>Israel created sugihara-street.
>sugihara is the name of Japanese guy who helped thousands Jewish people from evil holocaust.

Hahaha

Japan-Israel is friend now! Nazis and Neo-nazis BTFO.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/08/national/history/israel-names-street-after-diplomat-sugihara-wwii-issuer-of-visas-for-life-to-jews/

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2016/06/06/japanese-philanthropist-funds-planetarium-in-central-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder who could be behind this post...

a Japanese guy who love peace.

My grandma fled to China actually.

Nips are the worst

Japs don't need to exterminate Jews since Jews fear the Samurai.

>Jew200

You have at least 199 other jew photos?

There was a movie about Sugihara recently, but despite all their efforts Japan is inpenetratable to jews (as well as pretty much to anybody else)

I actually have 5,999,999 more. Do you want to see them?

Hey niphead, tell me about world war 2. What the hell was going on in your culture that promoted such fanatical emperor-worship, and how it it turn Japanese men into such betas that they are today after the peace was signed?

How'd you guys go from alpha nationalist katana-wielding kempetai-having dudes to anime and electronics dudes?

Rabbi in japan detected

I smell international shilling
JIDF, is that you?

Obviously, real Japanese cannot into english, don't browse Sup Forums and couldn't care less about jews, if they do, they'll probably post it on facebook anyway

You should know by now why they did that, and it's not because they're grateful.
>pic related

And you should know by now that they're ingrates--they think they deserve everything because of their delusion that they're the "Chosen People" of God.

Beware of the shifty Jew.

Saved.

Love you too buddy

>real Japanese cannot into english
Seriously? I thought they are well educated in that matter.

>implying I can speak engrishu

haha

joke on you

God bless Israel. Banzai Nippon.

You can write in english, that's for sure, but we do not believe you are of Japanese nationality and culture.

Jews are liars, they promised to make a statue of Bulgarians for saving them in ww2, but they didn't, they are just sucking Japan's cock now.
Oh, wait it's a street.
Let me laugh even more.

yeah I am global citizen rather than Japanese

post eyes

>Global citizen
That is codeword for globalist agent who have no national identity and patriotism. I bet you are racemixed mongrel, american jew father and japanese mother or something like that.
Citizens of the globe are citizens of nothing. We cannot go to other planets ,and greet them with "Hello, I am citizen of Earth".

Ah, I get it.
Jews are global citizens, they've been to every country and have been kicked out of it.

You're allright. Glory to your country.

They study English a lot in school and can generally write and read decently, but you can usually spot the weird sentence construction. Speaking is another matter though, we had some jap and korean transfer students and they could barely spit out some weird sounding sylables. Sure there is a small percentage who can speak English ok, but they've usually lived either in US or Australia

Nihon-san, daisuki

Doki doki kokoro

I believe you mean "Weebo-Nazis"

jewishbusinessnews.com/2016/06/06/japanese-philanthropist-funds-planetarium-in-central-israel/

DELETE THIS, POLAND

We have similiar problem in Poland. While many young people can write and read in english on decent level, speaking is beyond them, and not even due to wrong pronunciation, but because they do not try to speak in english and thus have low experience with that.

Thanks

I hope Japs do not cuck Jews. Because they do not believe in a dead kike on a stick it maybe harder to steer them.

But hey, it's completely not my problem.

Way to spit on your ancestors, Matsuhiro.

Their alliance with you got them nuked.

We will probably help them develope nukes.