Why is he so skinny now ?

Why is he so skinny now ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAJ3A4l42o
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu744rvMVm8
youtube.com/watch?v=Gsnu2O42F9o
evolutionary.org/stenabolic-sr9009-review
evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-drug-scandal-that-blackens-the-name-of-juves-team-of-the-nineties-728710.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do they look like gypsies

Ramadan

short hair really doesn't suit them desu

he's getting old and tapering off the juice

>starving his kid
>making him have the same haircut

me on the left

Is his son half black?

too much tan

His body couldn't handle the mass anymore. In order to retain some speed without being injury-prone, he lost some weight.

yes, his mom is white

Kek

no, just hasn't started his skin bleaching regimen (like Ronaldo) yet

kek

They're Moortugese

He was getting too bulky two seasons ago.

Well too bulky for his position at least. Probably was causing strain on his knees

Clonaldo

I sure hope TSUU wears sunscreen. Would be a shame if the GOAT died from skin cancer

that would be meme magic

does he have like friends in his age group to learn and play together or something

>not intensely sculpting your child and taking away any enjoyment of their youth in order to make them great

Do you even want your offspring to be successful

Am I the only one who thinks something creepy is going on here ?

>90s nigger fade back in style with shitskins
loooooooool

kek

>dat uneven line in his hair

Shameful

I've read that he lost some upperbody weight to mitigate the loss of quickness as he ages

Lebron did the same thing

nice biceps

What the fuck is wrong with this man, someone just end him already PLEASE

I was told when you age it isn't your speed that deteriorates much but your acceleration

>IVF baby
>names his kid after him
>styles kid like him, even haircut
>forces him to get ripped like himself

I love Ronnie as a player but this is weird as fuck.

Nah he's swapped the roids for the blood doping stuff. He's on the same stuff as Froome now. Makes you lose weight while retaining speed and power.

Compare Van Niekerk to Michael Johnson. It's all about being super lean these days and they have the drugs to do it.

Do you have like a list or names of the meds or are you memeing

Is that why Bayol is always injured since he is so bulky yet so fast? But then again athletes like Usain Bolt are doing good despite all the muscles and weight.

his part is uneven. he needs a better barber

Ligament to muscle ratio is off. Look at Bale's list of injuries.

Yeah it's a bit odd but I don't think it's much more than that

Footballers are usually behind the doping curve. Although Madrid are historically dirty so they probably keep up with all the best new stuff.

The drug of choice these days are gw1516 (and other peptides) and IGF-1.

So the two GOAT players are both weird as fuck, for different reasons.

lel

I read something about this. He's working more on his calf muscles so he can retain his explosive pace.

what happens here

what do you mean?

Isn't that badly photoshopped or something

>He doesn't know what 6% bodyfat looks like.

>mfw I will never be at ≤ 9 bf%
I've been stuck at like 12 percent for months now

They're just super shredded and the little bit of excess skin folds over.

Why would you photoshop that?

Top shelf bants, you guys!

You can find the most shredded fuck and still be like that when he sits and isn't flexing his abs.

A lot of players past the age of 30 lose weight to reduce the strain on their joints. Lebron did the same thing.

Athletes bodies types change in line with the current trendy drugs.

Compare Olympic sprinters front the 90s to today. Today they are lean, in the 90s they looked like body builders. Training is very similar only difference is the drugs of choice.
Michael Johnson (of the steroid era) weighed 185lbs when he set his 400m record which was broken last year by WvN (of the new superdrugs era) weighing 155lbs.

Bolt doesn't need to quickly change direction 200 hundred times in 90 minutes. It puts too much pressure on the ligaments and joints, especially if you are muscular and fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAJ3A4l42o
or
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu744rvMVm8
or
youtube.com/watch?v=Gsnu2O42F9o

These are the few documented instances of Cristiano Jr interacting with other kids.

Thanks Conchita Hitler

evolutionary.org/stenabolic-sr9009-review

evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained

These are the current miracle drugs if anyone is interested

is it possible to be a top 50 player in any sport without using drugs?

What I've always wondered is if 99% of elite footballers are on PEDs, why do some of them still not look great physique wise?

Players like Rooney, Tevez, Higuain etc

Yes but drugs help

Certainly nowhere near 99% on drugs. I would guess less than 50%. For someone like Rooney it is not worth the risk of getting caught when he's clearly not that motivated anyway. He will make his millions every year regardless of how he performs. This is why doping is so prevalent in track and cycling. That extra performance boost could be the difference in having a career at all in the sport.

So if it's less than 50%, are you implying that only certain players on top teams are using it?

Also are there any tell-tale signs in certain players,?

I would say it's more likely to be certain clubs rather than individual players. Seria A clubs are known to have doped their whole squads in the 90s.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-drug-scandal-that-blackens-the-name-of-juves-team-of-the-nineties-728710.html

Today Madrid and Barca would be top of my suspicious list for many reasons
-spains dirty history of doping
-spanish authorities anti doping apathy
-players remarkable recoveries from injuries
-players remarkable physical performances week in week out year after year
-players remarkable physical appearance and sudden change in appearance

I don't know about 50% number I'm just guessing. But I do know that the drugs work. There's people doping in amateur cycling races in the UK every week and they have nothing to gain but boost to their ego. With the vast sums of money involved in football I have no doubt that there is plenty of cheating going on

wow look at that starving child

The father is a literal multi-millionaire and the kid is starving because there is no mother figure to make a sandwich at home.

Ronaldo doesn't even have a maid because he's allergic to women.

Just wait 2 weeks for him to "break up" with his girlfriend because he's had twins already.

who is the black kid next to him?

What do you think about Zlatan?
dude broke his shit up and like two days later is walking like nothing happened.

Sanchez is definitely on stuff too then.

His recovery is insane.

Too much tsuuing, he needs to replenish his power.

Injuries that used to be career ending are now just a minor set back. Adrian Peterson had one of his best seasons the year after blowing out his knee. Is it because of better doctors or drugs aiding recoveries? Probably a bit of both.

A lot of doping in cycling is to do with recovery. You can train like crazy then the drugs allow you to recover and do crazy training again the next day. They really speed up the recovery from training and injuries

Zlatan is just "lucky" the doctors even said that they haven't seen such a "clean" knee from a pro before at that age

And a much younger player like Zouma spend over a year out. with same injury

top kek

Because drugs by themselves don't actually make you look shredded. Those guys that look like that need the drugs but they still work incredibly hard. Think of drugs not as solution, but as doorway to get there

depends on the sport, but "incredibly hard" is relative. i don't have the chart, but on the doses bodybuilders are, they could be at home watching tv and still be packing more muscles than the natty guy on the gym. there was even a former bb pro who talked about this issue.

Football soccer players aren't on PED's

The only doping you will find is recrational drugs

>soccer players aren't on PEDs

HOWLING

is this normal?

what the hell

>all the fatties itt

laughing to the qts bar

He is resting his arms on his legs you idiot

He wants to prolong his career, in the 30s it's easy to get fat and slow if you're not careful, Ronaldo knows that hence why he's training like a cyborg and rejuvenating his body by concentrating more on cardio.

Kids lifting weights and over exercising stunts their growth.
>wanting your kid to be a manlet

>thicc thighs

>Dad who is my mother?
I am really curious that How TSUU react.

>itt fat autists don't know what a healthy body looks like

This is literally untrue

spbp

>usain bolt doing good
That's because he is on the next level of doping they don't even know about yet

Is the guy on the left this Lionel Messi I've been hearing so much about?

"You have no mother. Now suck my dick."

and he hasn't been caught because he trains in Jamaica where they don't bother testing the athletes. Same with Kenya and Ethiopia

he stoped putting points in strenght and switched to agility

he got free points for Luck too

>inb4 Luck is not a real skill
you need to work hard to get those delicious tap ins, lads

his son eating enough?

He bought him for a reason