Was the failed love between him and Tobi Vail his downfall?

Was the failed love between him and Tobi Vail his downfall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, Tobi is a head case but at least a decent person.

>feminist
>decent person

From what I've heard, she was basically a flaky woman who dragged him around and as he started to get really close to her, told him to fuck off

the moment he met courtney love his fate was sealed

I hate that whore so damn much.

I would say that his failed love between him and his parents was his downfall.

Should have went gay for Krist.

>Tobi Vail
>In February 2016, Vail issued a YouTube takedown request after a pro-Hillary Clinton video, utilizing the Bikini Kill song "Rebel Girl" began to go viral.

wtf i love Tobi now?!?!

>she was basically a flaky woman who dragged him around and as he started to get really close to her, told him to fuck off

>let a self-involved, lazy fuckup live in your house, eat your food and use your utilities for free
>you don't even suggest he get a job
>instead you just ask him to take care of the house while you're at work, doing basic shit like cleaning or buying groceries or filling up the car
>said self-involved, lazy fuckup is so self-involved and lazy that he barely ever even bothers with doing these extremely easy tasks, instead just lying around in bed all day doing fuck-all

Anyone sane would have told him to fuck off.

I believe youre thinking of the other one but your point stands.

this

Childhood is dismissing all of Kurt''s girlfriends and wife as awful shitty people.
Adulthood is knowing they were stronger people than he could ever be.

owo that's cute

trying to blame everything on courtney doesn't change the fact that kuck was a whiny annoying junkie numale FAGGOT

oh wow it's almost like political ideology is this complex thing that isn't the watered down black and white cuckfest you let the media convince you it is.

settle down, brian.

once you start demonizing critical thinking you're being a willfully ignorant faggot no matter what partisan side you pretend you're on

No. The conspiracy of Courtney Love and Dylan Carlson was his downfall.

you're thinking of Tracy Marander, he lived with her and she supplied him with food housing and supplies and has talked about how she didn't mind. Kurt also mentions it in About a Girl which is about her.

i didn't know there was a conspiracy involving Dylan, could you summarize it?

Krist is one suspicious old man.

hes pribably referring to the fact that Dylan was a friend who had a shotgun he could borrow

>Dylan was a friend who had a shotgun he could borrow
t. Dylan Carlson

more like Kristen Pfaff, he was fersure fucking her because she was perfect for him. Courtney couldnt handle this and murdered him and her later on

>Kristen Pfaff
This literally never happened

heroin junkie that played guitar ooo wow what a idol

>Sells over 70 million records
>Biggest rockstar in the world
>Just a typical guitar playing heroin junkie

No one's idolizing him senpai, but to say he was a worthless nobody is simply false

You know I can use that argument with hannah montanna right?

use a real argument.

Also, no. he's not the biggest rockstar in the world.Good try though

Also many people idolize him. Look at his diary sales and the kind of people that worship him (highschool girls and emos)

You can use that argument, its a valid argument. The only problem with using that on Hannah though is the fact that she wasn't self made. She had her father and a million producers do everything for her. Kurt came from nothing (entertainment buis wise) and became the biggest piece of ass in the entertainment world.

But truthfully like I said, anyone who directly influences western culture isn't simple a "nobody", whether that be Hannah or Kurt

I guess calling him a nobody isn't accurate, but I think it's fair to dislike someone even if their music affected the 90's scene for a bit. I dont see much of his influence today though.

Dylan didn’t do anything, he was a junkie too, in fact, Kurt got into heroin because of him.

Dylan went through all sorts of rough shit and got out of it, Kurt didn’t.

I never said it isn't fair to unlike him though. You can think whatever the fuck you want about whoever you want, but you literally said "heroin junkie that played guitar ooo wow what a idol" which basically implied he was a worthless nobody when once again, he was far from that.

He was a staple for his time, insignificant now for me

That and also im not wrong calling him a junkie who played guitar, I just dont see how special he is to people

You (and I) may not understand it, but he did something right given the whole grunge explosion.

Truthfully in my opinion, I think he wrote some great music that deserved to be enjoyed by the masses and that's that.

He was nowhere near as smart as the sort of figure people make him out to be, he was in the right place at the right time but he was not as smart as say Manson, who trolled everyone during the 90s.

I guess, but he was smart enough to blend melodic pop rock and gritty punk/sludge rock into a unique sound. Time and place was seriously important (given how they hit the big as soon as the hair metal fad had overstayed it's welcome), but Nirvana truly had a unique and original sound for the time.

Hey man, and if they didn't tell them to fuck off they'd be repaid in a few years by being the wife of the most popular and wealthy rockstar in the world

Is that how the butterfly effect works?

yes

He probably wouldve killed himself quicker! and the chinese would get capitulated by the russians! And africa would be a country!

He was a good songwriter and had rockstar charisma and a sense of humor. The people that call him a nu-male ignore how much of an arrogant asshole he was, still got cucked by Corgan.

>Dylan didn’t do anything, he was a junkie too
It was because of this that he didn't realise he was being implicated by Courtney. Call it diminished responsibility if you want, but Kurt's death could not happen without Dylan's involvement.
While still a junkie, he defended Courtney against accusations of murder; in recent years, he said he would seek revenge for what she did.

They didn’t have it in them, Courtney was wry and manipulative and could smell talent, the other girlfriends were basic bitches who took him for granted.

No he wouldn't of killed himself quicker because no Courtney

t. someone who was not there at the time

That makes me scared for myself t bqh. Practically every gf I've had up to this point has been basic and fucked me over, and I don't want "the one" to end up fucking me because I have money one day

;_;

and then Le Tigre makes this song
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

j
esus

His downfall was the end of his relationship with Tracy Marander, who was the only nurturing and caring girlfriend he had, and something he needed.

If you love her it’s what you want. I’ve had sociopathic gfs before so I know what I’m dealing with.

His downfall was him and Courtney enabling each other’s heroin habit

There was nothing good about him being involved with Courtney in any way.

Oh I love them, they just don't love me back as much.

They steal from you and suck you dry, avoid.

Yeah that's the problem though. Every girl i've been seriously into ends up doing just that - sucking me dry and fucking me over. Literally just happened a couple weeks ago with a girl I was seeing

Not him but it's trial and error. After you've been fucked over by a few, you'll start to recognize common traits these girls have and learn to avoid them, unless you're a retard. Manic pixie dream girl is hell of a drug.

You need to find one that’s worth it and that you do something to seriously benefit her in some way that she’s dependent on you and won’t leave you.

All women will drain you, just avoid the scummier ones and find one that is thankful, greatful, and loving.

If you need her more than she needs you things will go south.

Yeah I think i'm starting to see the traits. It just happens to be that every girl I seriously become hooked on has said traits. I think its because I like the hunt (not having a girl fawn on me instantly but rather having to put some work into it to get a few dates).

That's another problem - the dependent thing. I don't try to come off as dependent but I think I do, and given how much everyone of these breakups/not working out's effect me I think I am dependent.

e.g Last girl I was seeing. Had three dates within 5 days, we fucked on the last, and then I got worried that I went to fast and she'd become distant with me so i'd try and ask her to hang out every few days, told her I had mad feelings for her, and ultimately she stopped replying to my texts and I think I scared her away. This happened a couple weeks ago, and just yesterday she hit me up on snap and we had a casual convo all day. So maybe there's hope. Haven't heard from her since and she didn't reply to a snap I sent today. Who knows

sorry for the blog post f am

damn dude courtney is fuckin ripped look at those guns

>telling Kurt Cobain to fuck off

>old lady batwings

>he was a depressed sperg boy with no money before he was famous

Eh, that could be true. /lgbt/ thinks he was closet MTF sperg.

I doubt that, but there's no doubt he was a socially retarded and dependent spergboy before (and even when) he got famous