Drug can make you overdose and/or physically addicted

>Drug can make you overdose and/or physically addicted
>Does it anyway

I honestly don't get it. Why should we feel bad for people like this? Weed exists and has very little downsides. When my friends asked me about doing pills, I just laughed and ripped the bong instead.

Why do people not do their research and why should I feel bad for them that they haven't?

Because he died from a fentalyn comptaminated drug. He is another victim of the war on drugs that brings low control over products.

because mental issues like depression exist, and in this day and age people are so used to hearing about it they don't take anyone seriously. some people really have it and get ignored and pushed to the side as a fake and have to resort to other ways to cope.

Rest in Peace Lil Peep

These virgin neckbeards can shitpost all they like, but you actually lived life. They never will.

Weed smokers are so fucking retarded and annoying
>When my friends asked me about doing pills, I just laughed and ripped the bong instead.

jesus fucking christ kys

You seem like the type of person to walk up to a person smoking a cigarette and say, "hey bro, you know that gives you cancer right"

Benzos are anti-anxiety which is helpful for a shy soyim like Peep. Weed makes a lot of anxious people more anxious.

Also, weed doesn't really tickle your pleasure centre like real drugs though, which is one of the reasons it has little downsides.

he didnt even overdose because of xanax

nigga he died at 21...

this

>You seem like the type of person to walk up to a person smoking a cigarette and say, "hey bro, you know that gives you cancer right"

Except it does though. Stay triggered faggot.

>weed doesn't really tickle your pleasure centre like real drugs though,

You wouldn't know if you didn't try any "real" drugs. Shit, even psychs are okay on occasion too, but those aren't as popular.

and captain autism misses the point entirely yet again
hey bro, you know being an adult virgin exacerbates mental illness, right?

yeah lil peep said he did a lot of mushrooms. mushrooms arent dangerous at all, they are actually the *least dangerous* of all the drugs, including weed.

>Ad hominem

Urgh, I'm so mad. My point still stands.

>I just laughed and ripped the bong instead
Dude weed lmao. Brooo weeds natural, it’s just a plant bro.

i hope my son doesnt end up this retarded

>I can't understand that there are people going through different circumstances than myself
There's pressure, suicidal thoughts, mental illness etc. You don't know what this fella was going through. You'll stop being so edgy when you grow up.

if your kid ends up on Sup Forums, you know he got that extra chromosome from you.

>Water can make you drown or poisoned
>people drink it anyway
kys

>Complains about hedonists
>Is one himself
You'll rot with the rest of them, but you'll be buried with your vices instead of theirs.

He was not depressed. He played sad for the views. His own brother said he was very happy.

And that would totally make sense.

it come out da ground! ya bless! smoke da herb it come out da ground!

You'll rot anyway, you imbecilic nigger. Do you think "muh purity" matters when you die? There is no afterlife.

Go jump off a bridge then nigger.
The adrenaline rush will be fun and since your time left alive doesn't matter to you, you should have no objections.

spoken like someone who has literally never stepped foot outside their moms house

social outcast spotted

this guy gets it.

nothings completely safe, its all about the risk you are willing to take. milk? its as safe as, well, milk - but doesn't really have much of a short term rush. heroin? incredible rush, but yeah, theres a relatively high risk(and I say 'relatively' because there are millions of shots of it done for every OD - so the risk isn't even THAT great)

just because you are overly cautious (read: a complete pussy) OP, don't judge people with less risk aversion (read: people more fun to hang with)

Stupid fucking Americans, you make me sick.

Enjoy burning in hell forever. I'm sure god will listen to your no afterlife non argument.

weed is for pussies

Opiates are a trash tier drug for pussies anyway. All you do is fall asleep for a few hours, puke, and do it again. It's a good drug for people who hate themselves and are afraid of living life. Until they die or snap out of it with 10 years wasted and a mess of sucked dicks. Dogshit tier drug.

Obviously psychadelics are okay you fucking moron. The pleasure drugs are the ones that are a waste of time. Benzos and Opiates are for pussy faggots.

This. Weed is for the weak willed faggots that can't stand to even be sober.
I've done lots of shit over the years and still do, and I'd rarher hang out with 5 straight edge fags than one stoner.
Stoners are the most annoying people hands down. At least straight edge people have lives, things to talk about. Hanging out with them means going out, doing shit.
Hanging out with a stoner means pizza, weed, at their gross disorganized apartment, with them going "hu hu this is fun" for an hour.

You must hang out with really shitty people.

stoners are really shitty people

Drugs and alcohol are for people who can't constructively deal with their problems.

If you categorise people thinking they're all the same, the problem might come from you.

Are you guys 12 years old? Jesus Christ.

i be smokin de green, de ganja herb, de lord put it in de earth

This.

is there any reason why you weed fascists can't let people do whatever the fuck they want.
Do you also go around at parties warning people about the dangers of alcohol

I have all those and I'm still not a pill addict.

15 year old edgy kids watch MDE and criticizes people who do drugs under the false notion that they understand 100% how life works despite having an undeveloped brain and being fucking fifteen years old

>Hanging out with a stoner means pizza, weed, at their gross disorganized apartment, with them going "hu hu this is fun" for an hour.

Can't tell if trolling or serious.

first of all, he overdosed because there was fentanyl in what he thought was xanax--it's something active in the microgram range so if you get fent in a fake bar you're basically fucked. it's a risk you have to consider across all forms of drug use (getting DOM / nBOME instead of LSD, etc). It wasn't intentional on his part, but he was dumb for taking a drug from a stranger without a test kit.

secondly, your soapbox speech about weed is fucking retarded and degenerate. weed has plenty of downsides, unless you're only smoking like once a week or less. daily use will fuck you up, you'll build psychological dependency and if you're like me you'll get way more anxiety from it than without (even when not high)

Prolly trolling. Or really retarded

so true

but but but user, he was suffering from depression... poor guy... how can you be so mean???

man i can't wait till all these meme rappers either kill themselves or just overdose. i don't even know what's worse anymore, the garbage that is pop culture or the absolute cancer that is the alternative culture

I dunno. Seems pretty legit, I've had that exact experience with stoners more times than I could count, it was part of the reason I stopped smoking pot. Not that it was a big conscious decision or anything, I just got bored of it, and sick of stoners and drifted away from it whn I was 20

This.

I mean what you’re saying isn’t a reason to look down on someone. The reason Lil Peep sucks in this regard is because he glorified drugs and thought he was actually cool for taking them. Addiction is addiction but actually incorporating that as a positive part of your concept of your own identity like this faggot did is fucking retarded.

god damn is there any group of people more easily triggered than stoners?

Pill poppers and Peep fans

all these liberals on Sup Forums make me sick. it's funny how many of these degenerate """musicians""" drop like flies and these retards defend them lmao

not a good source, you can be dying inside and nobody knows

This guy is 100% right. Has anyome here ever met a REAL hippy? Im talking dreadlocks, their fat daughter whos 20 almost 21 still living in their trailer selling weed to highschoolers, going to barter faires and hippie festivals? REAL hippies and stoners are literal scum of the god damn earth i have talked to tweakers and honeless guys and i prefer their conversation over these people. Real hippies are ass holes for sure and just because you smoke weed at parties or from time to time that DOES not make you a hippie. You have to have basically your whole life dedicated to being an actual piece of shit and convincing yourself your life is amazing and yoire living the dream when youre digging your own hole of failure in society. Really sad for the kids i know that look up to these people

Still doesn't excuse his drug abuse.

ya salt be come from da ground too, ya mon!

when you are thinking of suicide drugs are good escape

Fuck that dead faggot.

When you're thinking of suicide:
1. Kill yourself bwcaue you want to die
2. Don't do shit that will kill you if you don't want to die

He took fentayl unknowingly, how is it his fault?

I mean lil peep is an idiot, but people like you that go "hurur u know itll kill u dumby" is unproductive.

>if you didn't like him you're just a low-test beta virgin neckbeard buzzword buzzword buzzword
His music was shit, your taste in music is shit, and call me an edgelord all you want but I'm glad at least one of the multitude of meme rappers is not putting out more shit content anymore.

You ever wonder why most suicides family members and close friends are astonished they do it? Maybe it's because depressed people don't want people to waste their energy on them?

Stop acting like you know anything, armchair psychologist retard

This dude is a douche and heroin is cuck tier but some iv molly is nice.

I spray piss on my eyes it's organic

Nice you on that jenkem

I'm vegan.