Futuristic setting

>futuristic setting
>white people still exist

Immersion ruined.

The whites will rule the world

Whites are breeding themselves into extinction, whether it's by race-mixing, becoming faggots or remaining a virgin for their entire life. White people will be an endangered species by 2100.

Without white people there is no future though.

Jaden go to bed

I hope so, then I hope the based chinks finally fix the world and genocide all niggers

>future setting
>black people are the most intelligent minds

>humans have survived into the future without white people

laffin

You see whites will leave earth for space then fuck off and magically disappear for about 100 year then return to hurl space rocks at the earth to cleanse it off filth

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

>Movie takes place in world where whites have died out
>Lipsmacking niggers aren't forced to survive on rats because they couldn't sustain civilization before getting genocided by chinks

I can only suspend my disbelief so far.

You dumb fucking cracker we Built the pyramids, u White Bois still dunno how to make a pyramids even with current technology

>Egyptians weren't black nigger

OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ FUGGIN KANGZ YO

Notice how the OP only mentioned whites and everyone else automatically started thinking about blacks. It is true, you guys are obsessed with black penises.

>

>whites will be no more says top nigger scientists looking at test tubes with random liquids in them

The authors name is above the image you retard

hurrr durr

Honestly the majority of the world will fall apart and become extremely poor while China becomes richer than the rest of the world combined and they will not help out any nations. The world will turn into an overpolluted shithole and eventually the Chinese will do a hostile takeover of the rest of the planet, until all non-chinese are killed.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

I always kek at the Natives in my country who demand so much money from the government (yet they claim they want to not be involved at all by the government and that they lived without money for thousands of years so money is useless? but please give us $50m) and say that they hate white people, etc

Cause when the chinks/muslims take over, they will completely cut them off and bulldoze over their reserves.

>China becomes richer
LMAO

>hmm... synthetic wowdamelm
But seriously though, it's never happening.