Why did it have to be her, Sup Forums? Why not Hermione? Why not Luna? Why not fucking Draco Malfoy at this point?!

Why did it have to be her, Sup Forums? Why not Hermione? Why not Luna? Why not fucking Draco Malfoy at this point?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LKW-0VvjH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rowling admitted that it was a childhood fantasy of hers.

because she's redhead.
redheads rules

she's so fucking ugly, dude

to be fair, one can hardly ask for logic considering this movie was part of the dullest movie franchise in movie franchise history.

this

>can probably have any girl you want
>pick your best friend's ugly slut sister

Voldemort did nothing wrong.

My biggest problem is why was it so sudden, 5 movies their relationship was never explored and then boom! All of a sudden in the 6th film Harry and Ginny love each other

It couldn't be Malfoy, it's prophecy that their sons become lovers 20 years later
I don't think choosing Ginny was that bad, I think it made more sense and gave us the superior Ron x Hermione

>Hermione
>pronounced "her-MY-nee"
>not "her-MEE-own"

Yeah, it felt forced and awkward as fuck.

the problem isn't in the movies, Rowling is just a shit writer

that's how it is in the books too

I didn't like Ron x Hermione much.
Albus and Scorpius are really cute together, though.

This.

>tfw work with redhead
>who's german/russian mix originally from canada
>who's also told me she's a virgin

How do I take advantage of this, bros?

I wanna creampie luna

I know it's cliche, but it was done much better in the books. She was a consistently involved character, but the movies cast a boorish redhead and treated her like scenery.
Then they were like, "Oh shit, this character is actually important?" The worst part is how out of the blue they make their kiss in the movie, bares no resemblance to the original version.

>gets BLACKED
>gets fuccboi'd

Harry is a cuck

She had his mother's eyes.

What the FUCK happened to Harry x Cho? They had the thing going and then next thing you know Harry's all over Ginny

why don't you go on Sup Forums with your bullshit redheaded colleague fantasies

Chinese don't age well

good taste

I thought Hermione was her self-insert. or is she a cuck?

There's a deleted scene where Harry reads mein kampf and decides racemixing is wrong

She isn't ugly. Luna was my favourite, too bad that Evanna Lynch aged so fucking badly.
Bonnie is a cute.

Harry should have been with Hermione.
Then Ron coulda had Ginny.

Drug and rape dumbass

Really should have been Luna.

If I'm remembering right in the book he was a dick to her on Valentine's Day so she broke up with him.

nigga what? gooks are known for aging better then anyone until they hit 70. But who gives a shit at that point?

How much of a dick?

It actually makes sense that he would pick the dullest girl in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Even in that very flattering picture with her wearing a ton of make-up, she's barely a 7

her face is so fucking fat

He ran through the common room squinting his eyes singing "I think I'm turning Japanese"

>can probably have any girl you want
But this is wrong

Harry had to settle with a POO IN A LOO for his prom date

Being popular does not mean he's an instant pussy magnet

He wasn't really so much of a dick as he was a dumb teenager.
And she was just too emotional about Cedric.
Felt like she was betraying him and shit.

Plebs, Luna is the worst choice

I thought it was because she told about Umbridge about Dumbledore's Army under torture and Harry got all pissed cause he is a fucking dick.

Luna made the most sense, even if she was crazy. She and Harry seemed to have a legitimate connection.

That's a 12/10 in the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=5LKW-0VvjH0

>Cho became jealous when Harry mentioned his plans to meet Hermione later in the day, and she tried to gauge Harry's feelings for her by mentioning that Roger Davies had asked her out, but this only bewildered Harry. She ended up in tears after Harry refused to discuss Cedric's death with her.
Alright, guess I remembered it wrong, and it was more her being emotional. I got the valentines day part right though.

Because you didn't write this poorly written series for children, tumblrina

>Oi bruv got me sum smokes? Wanna shag?

I only came to this thread to see if this had already been posted.

you can tell this shit was written by a woman

he was a celebrity all through school, literally everyone in the wizard world knew him. he even had groupies in the sixth book

in reality, he would have fucked dozens of chicks, probably half the girls in school by the time he graduated

Whoa how does that even happen? She was such a cute little girl.

>no HP remake depicting Harry as a Chad

FUCK

That's the movie version, in the book it was her friend that snitched, whom she defends, but in both versions the Harry and the DA don't realize until later that Umbridge had been slipping truth serum in the student's tea.

To be fair Harry liking her like that was out of the blue. The only explanation was a monster in his chest.

>I know it's cliche, but it was done much better in the books. She was a consistently involved character
no, she wasn't

she was a minor background character except for the second book, in which she was the damsel in distress

Never knew this characters name until I looked up Harry Potter Asain girl.

But back to the point of the thread, why didn't they work out?

He just wanted to fuck Ron's sister so he could laugh about it, Harry was just like his dad

>barely a 7
You have a really bad taste though

he could've had THIS

She was thinking of her dead chad boyfriend whenever she was with Harry

Harry wouldn't have shit tastes if his dad was Snape.

>didn't know her name
How about read the fucking book then, you ape.

richard dawkins?

His dad was Snape

JK Rowling showed she has zero fucking clue how to write male sexuality with those bits. Paraphrasing, but

>The monster in Harry's chest purred, content for now

Bloody awful

>Dead mother had red hair
>Ginny is only girl he interacts with that has red hair
What could this mean?

Nah, Hermione never were into him

charlie angels when?

Did anyone felt like the final plot twist of Snape was fucking awful?, forced as fuck.

>tfw Harry couldn't wait a couple years until the French Veela girl was of age, who was utterly wet for him.

>Harry didn't use the opportunity of Fleur's gratefulness towards him for saving her sister to seduce her

What was wrong with Harry

Yeah but Karl's retarded and can't articulate what he means. He calls it "ageing badly" even when he acknowledges they get to 50 still looking 20 and then they age overnight. That's ageing well, not badly

>JK so pure she thinks the monster is in the chest and not the pants

There was Susan Bones, and she had big tits compared to Ginny's surfboard fridge physique. Also she wasn't a coalburner.

Who gives a fuck?
Harry sucks.
I'd rather be getting that Luna, Hermoine, or cucking Harry with that Asian chick.

We fucking hiveminded.

am i under arrest

harry should've dated snape
>y-you have your mother's eyes, harry

I was talking about Fleur, but later Gabrielle would have worked too I guess.

Sure, the romantic attraction was presented out of the blue, but I think that was somewhat by design.
It was only in Harry's mind that the romantic attraction was out of the blue, which makes sense to me, whereas the outward expression of his feelings has a relatively slow manifestation throughout the book. In the movies it feels as though that manifestation itself is sudden.

We can disagree, her representation in the movies compared to the books is very different to me.

Reblogged for the truth sister
upvote reddit style too

So Harry, Ron and Hermione can officially become one big happy family

Harry only leveled up and achieved Chad status in the fifth book/movie.

Delacour-mind would be better I suppose.

Harry should have asked her for a handie when she came into his room on his 15th birthday. Probably do it too, the kinky minx.

Damn I shipped them hard before JK gave her daddy issues.

Everything involving Snape after book 5 was shit.
>his accomplishments at the same age of Harry made Harry look more lazy and incompetent
>his main motivation being butthurt after his crush refused to cuck her bf/husband with him after he was a bigoted shit towards her
>didn't care if an innocent family died as long as his lord liked him, until he realized he put a target on his waifu but tried to have her saved without caring about her son and husband, was the entire reason Harry had no real family and a shit life, abused Harry all the time he knew him and was an asshole to everyone else, and beta as fuck Harry called him the bravest man he knew and named his son after him

But he is the product of wizard race mixing

10/10 would pump full of mudbloods

The way her breasts jiggled in this scene

He was a good friend

She brought up her dead boyfriend just because she got jealous about Harry and Hermione.

Who did Malfoy fuck

>"Harry, I get why you used an unforgivable curse against Bellatrix... but was raping that cunt really necessary?"

Jesus Christ... how did they get away with filming that scene.

Ginny is like the dismal in distress in Chamber of Secrets though. I always figured that Harry always liked her from that moment onward.

It feels like a standard trope in expansive franchises: Young hero meets young girl as kids, grow up isolated from each other, and the fuck like rabbits as adults.

>gook women

Not even once

Astoria Greengrass. Sounds like a hot rich girl desu

Same way they somehow escaped all criticism of the Goblins being Jewish caricatures

why couldn't we have hermione and draco tho

>dismal in distress

Bleach her Harry. Bleach her good

Pic is what fixes this problem for me.
It shows that as much shit as he gives these kids, he would die to protect them.

Dumbledore taught him how to love again.

SERIOUS QUESTION

How the fuck, the cutie from the pic related...
became this ????