Has this the vinyl for this piece of shit arrived for any of you guys yet?

Has this the vinyl for this piece of shit arrived for any of you guys yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

oesbee.bandcamp.com/album/floral-shoppe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YES it has
It's great!

I resold mine for $100+

Don't even know how it's literally still for sale on the bandcamp

Still waiting for mine

I have something better

ya spinnin mine right now, its great

nope

I've messaged the seller 5 times through twitter/e-mail asking for tracking on my shipment and have never gotten a response. Sent them an e-mail a few days ago saying that if they didn't give me a tracking number within a week I'd be escalating this to PayPal and asking for a refund. I suggest anyone who hasn't received their copy yet to do the same.

Between this and the SFFB 1st press, this shit has got to be a conspiracy.

I'm convinced they are running some kind of scam. they're selling more copies than are actually being printed and just hoping the people who don't get what they paid for forget to request a refund within PayPal's 180 day period. Even if 90% of the people who they scam ask for a refund they're still making an extra 10% on top of the legitimate orders. It's bullshit.

My friend got it a week ago, supposed to get mine tuesday according to USPS.

This is a nightmare for an act; make meme record that the vinyl price skyrockets. Its too easy to make faithful replicas for vinyl factories. Smashing pumpkins mellon collie had a limited run but the actual total amount was tens of thousands more than it was supposed to be.

Nice Unkle Adams sticker

need a quick rundown on the subject. any1 up for help?
>inb4 newfag
yes, yes im a newfag, and?

Mine should've been shipped on Wednesday, but hasn't received any confirmation yet.

oesbee.bandcamp.com/album/floral-shoppe
someone (illegally) printed up this meme album and started selling it, people on here clamored for copies because it was supposedly a limited run and resale value would be high. they "sold out" about a dozen times and each time put it back for sale within a week. They are currently still for sale even though many people who ordered months ago (myself included) still have never received it. the seller has done this with other vinyl releases in the past as well.

I just escalated my claim to PayPal, this hack doesn't deserve my money.

How do I get my money back? New to PayPal T B H

sorry to hear that pal, hope you dont get tricked anymore

>Illegally
It's officially endorsed by Vektroid

lol I'm not talking about permission from Vektroid dumbass, you think they cleared all the samples on that album legally before selling? lol do you have any idea how much that would cost?

finally got in touch with him and these are the responses I got. this guy is such an ass. please no one give OESBEE money again.

kik this is what you get for buying a meme album

You know what? You should just print your own, google vinyl factories and send them the album and artwork. Its probably what the scammer's done

saying that the vinyl is illegal is redundant & pointless then, because the very act of vektroid even giving away the music for free goes against copyright laws. complaining about its legal status then getting butthurt about not getting the product is silly. that's like a druggie calling their bank because their dealer ripped them off

this too

samples dont have to be cleared LMAO

you come off like a petulant little bitch
i got my copy like 3 weeks ago
it's a pretty much a one man show over there and he's getting them out in the order received
its not fucking amazon prime
you might not have gotten it as quickly as you want but you would have most assuredly gotten it before too long
instead you threw a tantrum and got your 18 dollars back but no record
mission accomplished i guess?

lol demading the product that I paid for is petulant? you sound like a beta bitch. I ordered 3.5 months ago and he didn't start responding to me until I contacted paypal. just because it's a "one man show" doesn't relieve him of the obligation to keep his customers informed. IDGAF if it's $18 or $5000, it's the principle of the thing. These were supposed to ship in late September, I waited patiently long enough before demanding some answers.

google "copyright law" that's a good place to start. the fact that is was pressed illegally isn't really my point anyways.

>demanding the product that i paid for
dude you preordered it
sometimes when you order something that doesn't physically exist yet there are delays before it winds up in your hands
this is how life works
>doesn't relieve him of his obligation to keep his customers informed
last i remember i got multiple email updates about the printing status from todd
it's unfortunate that he doesn't have the time to update you daily on where yours stands in the shipping order
this is also how life works

has anybody gotten this one yet? wondering when it will ship. been a while

>it's unfortunate that he doesn't have the time to update you daily on where yours stands in the shipping order
how do you know this? are you guys buddies or something? fuck off, I've run my own business for years, it doesn't take that long to respond to an e-mail.

also he (supposedly) refunded me on 11/14. I never asked for a refund, I asked for a tracking number. he says he never cancelled my order. something's not adding up here. am I supposed to not question that? you sound so spineless.

how do i know what?
that he doesn't have time to email every other impatient, entitled little baby updates on demand about when their precious order will ship?

just common sense i guess

again, it's not amazon prime.
is doing mail order from small labels like this new to you?
this is not at all out of the norm, for better or for worse, especially when they put out something that winds up with crazy demand
not arguing it's a good thing, but it just kind of goes with the territory

sorry you didn't get what you wanted right when you wanted it
maybe email todd again with a different tone and he'll get it straightened out
(hint: maybe not as many paypal escalation threats & smiley emoticon combos? idk)
you'd be surprised what you can accomplish by being empathetic instead of passive aggressive

and if not, hey, at least you got your $18 back right?
you can buy it from a distro or a record store that has customer service more to your liking

hope you get what you want sooner rather than later

Has the Human Story 3 vinyl shipped to anyone

christ you're such an apologist. people like you make service like this acceptable by normalizing it. I threaten with PayPal because it was obviously the only way to get his attention, notice the 2 polite e-mails I sent that got no response? it shouldn't have to get to that point in the first place. I've dealt with dozens of other similar sized labels that had much better communication. yeah 3.5 months of waiting with no update, I'm so impatient. I don't want the record anymore dumbass, all I want now is to spread the word about how shit this dude is and you're facilitating that by replying to this thread so please continue to do so.

no

If you’re crying about Macintosh plus vinyl you have yet to receive. Then you’re an impatient child who probably has never bought a vinyl from a label in their life.

Be glad you aren’t ordering from ORMOLYCKA who has literally skipped out on people from 4 years back, including me.

The fact that people are getting their record now means it’s coming. Not throw a tantrum and whine when people have been told there had been multiple delays.

I got an email saying there was a delay, it will be shipping in January, and we'll be getting a free exclusive cd with unreleased tracks as an apology

ITT user is making other anons to refund their purchases so that the product page be restocked and buy it

t.oesbee

not yet

I think this is what Ferraro did with those HS3 tapes too. I never got mine even though he messaged me twice saying he was shipping it out that week and it was supposed to be limited but it didn't show up as sold out on bandcamp for ages.