Marc zackerburg for US president

Friendly reminder Marc zackerberg deserve to be US president

Let's compare zackerburg to Trump.

Zackerburg has 6times wealth than Trump.
Trump(80yo) is energyless than Zackerburg(30)
Zackerburg's product caused innovation in SNS market. Trump just shilled his "Trump university" and got money by selling shits.

so. which is deserve to be US president? you know the answer

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Ex-Facebook-employee-reveals-how-Zuckerberg-wanted-to-kill-Google-Plus-and-thought-of-nothing-else/articleshow/52623505.cms
therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/men/donald-trump-net-worth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Zackerburg has 6times wealth than Trump.
pretty sure burg is worth over 45 billion. that's way more than 6 times what trump has.

Zuckerberg's net worth is only based on his shares in his company - so it is just paper profits. Trump's net worth is based on actual real physical assets which is mostly in real estate.

>Trump's net worth is based on actual real physical assets
>claims his name is worth 3.3 billion dollars.

Might be the first Jap post I've disliked on this bored. Jew on vacation?

45billion isn't even 5 times what Trump has.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Ex-Facebook-employee-reveals-how-Zuckerberg-wanted-to-kill-Google-Plus-and-thought-of-nothing-else/articleshow/52623505.cms

He's a psychopath and Trump's not.

uh trump has at most 4.5 billion.

He's young, he's rich.

He's surrounded by sycophants who suck on his balls, figuratively. They probably tell him he can walk on water.

This is exactly what people want right now... a Silicon Valley billionaire. I'm sure a handful of people are jizzing their pants at the thought of him as president.

Mark Zuckerberg vs Elon Musk

Moonbeams vs Rainbows

Make America Delusional Again. MADA!

>Trump(80yo) is energyless than Zackerburg(30)

Disqualified.

I wanted to kill googleplus too, its turned youtube and gmail into complete shit and they had to force people into it for it to have any users.

If he jumps in, how many other dot.com/Silicon Valley tycoons jump in.

Some are getting old as fuck and probably gonna get to Trumps age... want to be in the history books.

I could see the hippies trying to get Steve Wozniak to run.

Who else?

The guy from Oracle... Larry Ellison.

Throw Bill Gates in, too. Giving away all that AIDS money... gotta pay off for something, some good ego rub.

You. Dumb. Faggot.
(((ZUCKERBERG))) doesn't have physical assets, all based on "Facebook's worth", which is only based on the amount of people that use it and how much their info is worth to advertisers.
Zuckerberg is also a thieving faggot who stolen his friends ideas to get where he is.
Zuckerberg can zuck my dick.

I think you meant ((( Marc Zuckerburg ))) for US president

His freebasics is everything that is against net neutrality that is why we never allowed it in our country. He's an ordinary and down to earth looking super evil guy.

how are so many people biting?

'marc zackerburg' top fucking kek OP

You have autism. Trump's net worth is over 7 billion

>(((Zuckerberg)))

And how is even having more wealth relevant here? Neither Trump nor Fuckerberg will give any penny to anyone.

therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/men/donald-trump-net-worth/

>4.5 billion
you were saying, faggot?

Guy couldn't even protect a 6 character password.

Oh yes lets review

Kike promotes open borders while living in a mansion surrounded by a wall

Kike opposes the 2nd amendment while spending 16 million a year on armed security

Kike stifles free speech on a platform he stole the source code from while he was hired to make a website

Kike agreed to turn over Europeans to the hate speech police for speaking out against muslims

Do you have Down syndrome or something?

>Most outspoken anti-privacy person in recent years.
>Literally only known for being a thief.

Sounds like he'd win desu.
"Dude facebook president lmao"

(((globalist))) (((rapeugee))) loving fuck face, no thanks (((faggots))).

>he forgets about life experience

Trump is a million times more wise and successful than Zuckerberg. And I don't equal success with money. it's about getting people on his side. Trump knows how to do that.

also, at least learn to write names correctly. it's Zuckerberg and not Zackerburg.

Fuck off shill

A FUCKING DOT
>KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK