/heem/

Hunto did it edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmDeAydid7o
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-fight-night-110-bonuses-finishes-by-ben-nguyen-dan-hooker-earn-them-50k
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/mark-hunt-win-most-stubborn-career-mma-trudges-on
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/francis-ngannou-rips-baby-derrick-lewis-ufc-fight-night-110-loss-mark-hunt
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/fight-tracks-the-walkout-songs-of-ufc-fight-night-110-spanning-kendrick-lama-to-acdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heme
youtu.be/2Zz1KsqS6V0
youtu.be/ve8jxdAa-q8
youtube.com/watch?v=1QvzUN7UimU
youtube.com/watch?v=xj76dFb3rJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/heem/ bless

>half of heem actually thought Dan Kelly would win

lmao @ ur """"lives""""""

HUNTS GOT THAT

S T I O P I C

M E N T A L I T Y

You can't help but root for the old guy

I knew Brunson had the ability to easily put him away but I thought Kelly might better utilize his clinch.

Thought and wanted are two different things

>excuses

Upcoming events:

Wednesdays at 10 PM EST, 7 PM PST, 3 AM BST - New TUF 25 episodes aired

6/15: M1 Challenge 80 - Kharitonov vs Lopes
6/17: UFC FN 111 - Holm vs Correia
6/23: LFA 14 - Allen vs Anders
6/24: Bellator 180 - Silva vs Sonnen
6/25: UFC FN 112 - Chiesa vs Lee
6/25: Cage Warriors 85 - TBA
6/30: ONE Championship 56: Light of a Nation - TBA
6/30: LFA 15 - Odoms vs Vanderaa
6/30: PFL 1 - Fitch vs Foster
7/7: BAMMA 30 - TBA
7/7: TUF 25 Season Finale - Johnson vs Gaethje
7/8: UFC 213 - Nunes vs Shevchenko 2
7/11: Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series - EP 1
7/14: ONE Championship 57 - TBA
7/14: Bellator 181 - Freire vs Campos 2
7/15: Invicta 24 - Anderson vs Kolesnyk
7/16: UFC Fight Night 113 - Nelson vs Ponzinibbio
7/21: Glory 43 - TBA
7/22: UFC on Fox 25 - Weidman vs Gastelum
7/29: PFL 2 - TBA
7/29: UFC 214 - Cormier vs Jones 2
8/5: UFC Fight Night 114 - Pettis vs Moreno
8/12: ONE Championship 58 - TBA
8/18: ONE Championship 59 - TBA
8/19: UFC 215 - TBA
8/25: Bellator 182 - Koreshkov vs Njokuani

Previous thread: Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=UmDeAydid7o

News:

mmajunkie.com/2017/06/ufc-fight-night-110-bonuses-finishes-by-ben-nguyen-dan-hooker-earn-them-50k

mmajunkie.com/2017/06/mark-hunt-win-most-stubborn-career-mma-trudges-on

mmajunkie.com/2017/06/francis-ngannou-rips-baby-derrick-lewis-ufc-fight-night-110-loss-mark-hunt

mmajunkie.com/2017/06/fight-tracks-the-walkout-songs-of-ufc-fight-night-110-spanning-kendrick-lama-to-acdc

lol shut the fuck up man literally no one cares

I care. Buzz off h8r

>there are people who unironically put money on Ross Pearson

kek
he's looked like shit for years now, and he shouldn't be fighting in the UFC any more

also, if the Aussie who claims to have put money on Hooker winning by KO at the last minute wasn't lying, how much did you make

What a dumb post. Giant sugar-coated insult. If you're gonna insult someone don't do it half heartedly.

>Travis telling anyone they don't have heart when he called a time-out cause of a sore thumb.

>people doubted that Hunt was the superior Technical striker

>If you're gonna insult someone don't do it half heartedly.

would you have preferred it if he had just called Lewis names

Yes

Scientists have isolated the chemical component responsible for spicy finishes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heme

why do so many people on /heem/ pretend they know how to fight?

Who is your favorite girl fighter?

Amanda Nunes

Ross was winning

Post Holm booty please

Should they fight?

Or should Cain wait for the winner of Overeem-Werdum?

Cain's back might be fucked up but he's still leagues above hunt as an all around fighter

He should definitely wait for the winner of Werdum Overeem

rate my post-training meal

chicken hotpot: grilled chicken marinated with Thai Chili sauce and a bit of ginger, garlic, lime, and a dash of salt. also steamed broccoli and carrots, and diced tomatoes and onions. washing it down with some MUSCLE MILK (jk, just water)

Aye estas usando proxy cabron? El pinche spammer esta utelisando photos con ese mismo nombre? Cuidado Felix!

too many vegetables, would not eat
i'm sure it's very healthy, though

Why are you impersonating SpergOP

veggies are great if you just give em a chance, user. throw some tasty and decently healthy sauce on that bitch and it's real easy to eat.

English?

butters

Fucking spammer, drop the proxy dickhead

I'm not the spammer, that's how all images are saved in iphone 7

not sure what that means my friend

ugly/nasty

Fucking loser, nothing better to do than impersonate Mexibro. Kill you are self

aww shucks. what don't you like about it?

Not enough chips and mayonnaise.

>tfw all 10 of your picks got goofed
why am i so bad

this is a sports board on a role playing anime website

this guy knows

and nah it just doesn't look too appetising t b h

fair enough pal. i don't feel like shit after eating it though so i'm happy

Seek a psychiatrist

Holy Shit Schaub curse strikes again.

Piana exposed as racist.

youtu.be/2Zz1KsqS6V0
youtu.be/ve8jxdAa-q8

Ronda
Piana
Hillary
Travis
JDS

All those who insult my boy will be KO'D by karma. Apologize.

Am I in the minority who thought that main event was the biggest meme fight of the year? two guys winging bombs and missing non stop, Lewis throwing kicks without setting them up and hunt not punishing his stupid jumps? the only time someone threw a right straight it landed flush, and these guys are supposed to be high level strikers?

Anyone got this webm but with sound?

posted on /wsg/ or w.e

he's not your boy unless you're his boy, and you will never be his boy. get a life you lonely faggot

>JDS
Will never believe

Nope, it was easily the worst fight of the night, the main card at least.

it was alright. Hunt did well to neutralize Lewis's distance, though a lot of that is Lewis's lack of fight IQ/ring generalship. these sort of fights are never good on rewatch, but they're always exciting live because of the constant presence of a flash KO

the positive is the UFC's meme pushes have all been rekt. Yair, Lewis, Sage, etc. gotta love the fight game. skill will always be exposed.

Get help, loser.

stop eating that fancy stuff start eating steak

steakbro, what's up mate! i'll try to cook one up tonight.

Old ESPN interview by Brett Okamator

>in this dark dirty strip club Junior sipped on whiskey and smoked cigarettes
>dere is a lut of condenders, but Schaub make me da mad. I beat my wife sometime because of the thoughts. I wish he die.
>I try to line up da fights for valentines day so I don't have to be with her
>I love to drive fast in school zones
>Every fight I try to earn kill of the night bonus

>steakbro
Literally cringing

>literally
>cringing

fuck off

there's a higher chance of him doing that if you don't give him the attention he craves. same with schaubposter. they're both lonely losers.

BASED

>rage-filled terminator
>23 years old
>family man
what's not to like?

Lol projecting much little guy?

I didn't like the cut neck thing he did

He's some butthurt schizo fat mega-aspie that's been sperging out every thread the past couple weeks. Must be a friend simulator

fag

roid head dork

He was winning until he got caught. These things happen.

A gesture a fighter made after he knocked a man unconscious was too mean

What a pussy

Give me some good examples of fights with a visible momentum swing somewhat like Conor/Nate 1. Not a single punch changing the fight but more of a prolonged process.

>he was winning until he lost

fukin pussy

Cub/Choi
Bektic/Elkins
Max/Aldo
Condit/Robbie

let me know if you want more or explanations for why (figured you don't want spoilers)

>A gesture a fighter made after he knocked a man unconscious was too mean
It was before
go outside

Elkins Bektic was a one sided beating that Bektic fucked up by going to the ground repeatedly which gassed him. It went from 30 for Bektic to Elkins winning in a couple of strikes.
Explain your reasoning please

does that not qualify as a momentum swing? Bektic was winning until he gassed, at which point Elkins won out on grappling and striking exchanges, leading to an insane comeback finish

Seen all of them, I'm just super bored and kinda like rewatching fights. Those types of fights are probably the most satisfying for me, when fighter A starts strong and then Fighter B starts slowly taking over.

Aldo/Holloway is probably one of the best examples, at the end of the second round I had a very strong feeling that the fight Max was gonna take the fight despite Aldo looking great prior to that.

Rate my record

Luciano Azevedo vs Jose Aldo

Hey man congrats on the win last night

Not as a gradual momentum swing

> Not a single punch changing the fight but more of a prolonged process

Bektic was 10-8 all rounds probably until he got caught. He kept making stupid decisions probably from being tired but the momentum shift was almost instantaneous

what is your stance on performance enhancing drugs?

Jędrzejczyk Gadleha 2, most of that type of fights come down to one fighter gassing hard

he's all natty buddy. he's major against steroids

i'd argue it falls in between an instantaneous and prolonged shift given it wasn't a flash KO but rather the more dominant fighter's gas tank petering

perhaps the user who requested such fights can give feedback on if this fight falls into his comeback wheelhouse

I can see it both ways. Bektic was visibly gassing although I expected him to be able to ride it out to decision. If it was a 5 round fight then Elkins would probably have won even if he didn't get the finish when he did.

*nods respectfully towards you*

that was a good fight, if only Gadelha went on EPO then she would likely be the champ now.

Does Conor and Dee like JJ?

will Jones/DC II on 214 deliver as magnificently as Jones/DC II on 200 would've? everything about the leadup to that was perfect. the historic significance of the card, the press conferences, Jon on PEDs guaranteeing he would be in peak form, DC being a year younger and healthier, etc.

the banter will be there but there is also a risk of JJ fucking up before the fight and DC missing weight.

Conor yes, Dee dunno
youtube.com/watch?v=1QvzUN7UimU
youtube.com/watch?v=xj76dFb3rJQ

After 212, can Claudia finally beat Joanna? If she can't Joanna, who do you want to see her fight?

She claps and smiles at JJ when she starts winning I think

I want to see Claudia vs Mighty Mouse

If he cardio improves then I think she can, but thats a big if. I doubt she will fight JJ straight away so Tecia Torres seems like the logical step for her.

Dee must at least tolerate her considering she took the initiative to point out to Conor that Joanna was right there in the second clip.

I dunno why Dee has a reputation of being a bitch on /heem/. She seems like a sweet girl. Not a lot of girls would fully financially and emotionally support their NEET boyfriend while they chase an almost impossible dream.

I'm guessing Andrade, all the wannabe contenders will duck Claudia for their title shot, like Rose is doing, leaving her with only former title challengers brave enough to fight her, as maybe a way of getting a rematch for the title

It's going to be great and I can't wait to see people react to JJ losing to DC. It's going to be the best thing to happen since Amanda retired Ronda

>Rose

I still don't see how she's getting a title shot. She beat Waterson who is a fucking can.

wtf im the same age as him and i'm nowhere close to starting a family. i feel left behind

console me heem

>I dunno why Dee has a reputation of being a bitch on /heem/.
I didnt realise she did but it's probably because Conor bullies his opponents and shes cool with it. I remember how mad she looked when Aldo won at ufc 200. I don't care who you are, if your boyfriend bullied and then ko'd a fighter in 13 seconds it must be nice to see them come back.

Only thing that pisses me off is how Conor brings his family into the octagon after his fights. It's like a dude just got ko'd and you want all your family to come stand there seems a bit disrespectful to the opponent.