So this is how the Top 6 national teams of Europa would look like without non-european immigrants...

So this is how the Top 6 national teams of Europa would look like without non-european immigrants. Who has the best european team, Sup Forums?

>most of France's subs are entirely unrecognizable
wew. Spain is the best

>Diego Costa

reeeeee

Try

Spain
Germany
Italy
France
Belgium
England

>criscito

>Thiago
>Diego Costa

Ebin

isn't gotze retired?

>Criscito
>Antonelli
>Immobile ahead Belotti
op is a faggot

Costa and Thiago are non-European immigrants tho

>Barkley

He's Nigerian though.

Spain or Italy

>diego costa

isn't this just the same as asking "which team has the fewest non-ethnically national players"

he's at a weight watchers summer camp

Taking a second look at this, Belgium even more so.

>>>>>Wagner

>white people's faces when they realize Meds and brown people dominate soccer

kek.

>top6
>belgium
>england

please watch our NT.

I rather win stuff than being another meme team that can't even reach semis of any international tournament for god knows how long.

>tfw your NT is pure white

Argentina
I'd say >we but i'm not sure what flag it's gonna be here

Born in Italy

Yes, I probably should have asked who is the second best since it's quite obvious who is No. 1.

your mom sucks nigger cock

I'd say toss up between Italy and Germany for second.

I was actually going to make this thread myself, although you were autistic enough to select the squads too. Also where's Andy Carroll?

Actually I wanted to make a Top 10 but I got annoyed searching for all those players. Portugal was my next pick though (then Croatia, Switzerland and Poland). If anybody's interested I can make a Top 10 though.

No need to cheat. Put Silva for Costa and Koke/Saul for Thiago

lads, help me out

>adrien raphael cedric

>without non-european immigrants

Does Croatia have any non European immigrants, other than Eduardo? And Switzerland's would mostly affect the bench. Struggling to find a LB for a hypothetical Swiss team. Maybe something like Sommer; Lang, Schär, Elvedi, Lichtsteiner; Xhaka, Behrami, Freuler; Shaqiri, Seferovic, Mehmedi

bre

England and France would prollt do better. No overrated Shitford and Poogba

Xhaka is Albanian lad

>rppmey
>good enough for England NT

How deep Holland has sunk

>Top 6
>England

England's starter should have Wink, since Henderson and Dier are slow witted club foots.

Barkley and Trippier are mixed race

ops my bad

>Goalkeepers haven't changed

>Top 6
>England

You're missing actual competitive teams like Croatia and Portugal.

>Belgium
Chokers
>England
Losers
>Spain
Meme (It has the potential to field a real team but will field just meme names)
>France
De la merde avec cologne

it's not bad, we lose less than "big nations" like England or France. Nobody seems to care though.
Reminder we can still add a couple of kids to cover for the strikers or the Nº6 like Jota and Neves or Bruno Fernandes to cover for AG

WHERE IS GREECE ? Literally the best defense in Europe, and all of them are European, you fucking KEKS.

>thiago
>not black
>diego costa

>polaks
>humans

>portugeuse
>not niggers

>Diego Costa

What do you think he meant by this?

I realize now I fucked up with Thiago and Diego Costa. Going to make a new one and also drop England for Portugal.

Germany would actually be stronger without the foreigners. Mustafi, Rüdiger, Khedira, Özil none of these is actually good. Boateng was a few years ago but he's past it.

Pay your debts first.

t. mehmet

Portugal are literally a moor country though. Making a non-white Portugal team would be impossible.

>top 6
>england

>Belgium
>Italy
>England
>on the same level as France, Germany and Spain

>Sup Forums nonsense on Sup Forums

>France
>Good

Shut up Paki

this type of autism is dangerous

There's nothing wrong with not being white. I was just pointing out a fact. Even Spain and Italy are pushing it.

-Diego Costa is a Brazilian with no ties to Spain other than having played there for some years.
-Thiago Alcantara is of fully Brazilian descent and was born in Italy.
-Marco Asensio is half Dutch.

>Hey guys im white, you're not!

>without non-european immigrants
>Diego Costa

> you're better

They're all Albanians

Where's Khedira?

Lacazette, Modeste, Martial, Coman, Payet, Lemar, Cyprien, Capoue, Coquelin, Kurzawa, Clichy, Trémoulinas, Varane, etc. are french people from our overseas territories.
Not sure if nazis vibes are kicking in again or germoney is just shit at geography.

Try Again Sweetie. We waz democrazy n shiet,
As long as you name ain't Greek you re an immigrant.
Behold the holy victors of WC 2018

Is Mitroglou a greek name?

Turkish Decent. But since the Turks left after 1821 , thats 196 years. 5-6 Generations of bloodmixing with Greeks should be enough to be considered greek.

Gomez>Wagner

No they aren't

funnily enough I feel like this French side would play more solid

You have to qualify first

Pogba was born in France, why isn't he there?
also Costa was born in Sergipe's countryside.