How did this show end up being so aesthetically pleasing, both visually and musically? It's almost, dare I say it, kino

How did this show end up being so aesthetically pleasing, both visually and musically? It's almost, dare I say it, kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE
youtube.com/watch?v=lATAN7Nn2ng
youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8
youtube.com/watch?v=MzOEbsY0e1g
youtube.com/watch?v=0NAXj7y5lVU
youtube.com/watch?v=9gQW7Ami4RA
youtube.com/watch?v=SbHKzpzlgkc
youtube.com/watch?v=3Sezb611OBE
youtube.com/watch?v=uPU9dmpuID4
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit

Hi sam

just end your life already

everybody wants you to do it

I never gave much mind to World Peace, but those digits are tempting me

kek im gay

What do your quads mean Sam?

Anybody else really disappointing by the show? I was hoping it would be something like his standup, ted talk or his vlogs, kino like
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE
youtube.com/watch?v=lATAN7Nn2ng
youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
but instead we got new-age hipster crap, you know the other half of his channel. He completely mis-read his audience

me too

>when you let someones mean opinions trigger you so much you become delusional and blind to kino

keep lying to yourselves if you want to.

Dude irony lmao

Apparently they collaborated with the people behind Off The Air.

YOU ALWAYS WAS A SILLY HO

You dared to say it.

Sup Forumss reaction to this show just proved to me how many fucking mouth breathing retards that quite literally can't comprehend anything above capeshit are on this board. although I shouldn't be surprised

If by "misread his audience" you mean "had to get it past the Jewish execs at [AS]"

They got "Uber for Poz Loads" and "Indian President arrested for sniffing bicycle seats" on national TV, it's a start.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

This, Trex and that mornings at your job skit were my favourites desu

I went into this without having much previous knowledge about Million Dollar Extreme.

I kind of liked the aesthetics and the music of the interlude cards.

Some sketches were hit or miss, I mostly found myself enjoying the more depressing ones like the morning routine or the one with the teacher.

Overall it was pretty alright, I got kind of disappointed though when I tried getting into their youtube content and disliked most of it.
Stuff like their street interviews were great but why are so many other videos just Sam Hyde vlogs where he does silly faces while saying silly things, literally h3h3 tier to be honest.

>people that don't agree with me are wrong
Literally SJW

h3h3 copied sam after watching one of his vids, thats a fact

Reminder that Sam ''you can run but you can't'' Hyde fucked this barely legal psychotic qt.

Really though?
Recording yourself making fun of something obviously ridiculous isn't exactly a high concept.

Everything is either good or terrible, but the good is so unique there isn't much to compare it too

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8

these are the good ones.

>Legal

Who cares.

Williamsburg stuff is gold as well, especially first two parts.

Also ->
youtube.com/watch?v=MzOEbsY0e1g

Not MDE/AS but the entire thing is fascinating.
youtube.com/watch?v=0NAXj7y5lVU

Yeah I still like their actual sketches, maybe the vlogs are just an aquired taste or something.

Sam is ugly as fuck, how does he manage to get such a qtp?

confidence of a giant

He's like 6'5

it's something so modern the only way to stop it is to some how making a video (see: joe rogan exposes mencia) highlight the outright ripping of an original concept and making it their own.

I voted for Trump so apparently this show should appeal to me, but I watched the first episode and didn't even smile.
>haha look I'm misusing gym equipment for 5 minutes

At least Sam gets em while they're legal. Charles on the other hand doesn't care.

What is this? I've only heard claims against Sam in the past.

Oh yeah. There was a shitpost on Sup Forums a while back about MDE and someone said they hated Charles because he tried having sex with their teenaged friend. I wish I would have saved the conversation, because there were pictures of him talking to this girl and everything. And some guy claiming to be Charles tried to defend himself by saying that she lied and said she was 18 or some shit.

this

What's going on big guy? You just tripped my wife

Some doubt that it is true but I buy it - she mentioned Sam Hyde and MDE in almost every stream of hers and their stuff inspired her.

She's a fucking autist and a psycho.
youtube.com/watch?v=9gQW7Ami4RA

youtube.com/watch?v=SbHKzpzlgkc

>ywn have his famous fudge

comfy MDE
youtube.com/watch?v=3Sezb611OBE

MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT

wow! that actually happened!

I enjoyed some of the sketches, many fell flat though. Pretty normal for a sketch show. Over a million views for the premiere and finale. Show has some good fucking music though.

ya i love mde and the show but 1/4 of the skits were pretty weak

Watch all of it.

Then watch it again.

It's great I promise.

>all these fucking faggots in MDE thread

You fucking sheep

Has modern art blinded your eyes?
Have you tasted shit so long, actual good wholesome food looks disgusting to you?

You fucking mongrels
None of you deserve MDE

Sorry I didn't get all your meme references from the MDE collection

It's not confirmed! Ashley is PURE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=uPU9dmpuID4

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

best ending to an episode right here.

the teacher one is good as well.

The real kino test

Cop Killer or Hey Moon?

Nice repeating digits.

Also, I've never seen this television program. I'm told it is what reddit refers to as "alt right". What does that actually mean in terms of its content? Is it overtly political humor? That seems like an odd fit for adult swim.

Hey Moon, simply because I like its melancholy feel coupled with the video of a man that has lost a big part of his life to something he could have avoided.

Really felt like it worked much better than cop killer even though it was the second choice.

Their cinematography and musical choices are top tier for being a bunch of average joes really

uhh isnt it the same skit?

music was top notch desu

Same skit, different music. Cop Killer didn't make the final cut but its what MDE originally intended

It has a lot of political subtext a normie would miss but a meme-loving autistic Sup Forums retard would detect.

I feel like it's really derivative

oh i just listened to both. i think hey moon fits a lot better and worked well

It's anti-cuck, femmos and pussification. It also plays fast and loose with race.