Do you think they should make a trans black gay woman Doctor?

Do you think they should make a trans black gay woman Doctor?

It wouldn't matter, Doctor Who is already a show for faggots

cringeworthy as fuck

who the fuck does these

this 2bh. I've never seen a decent human being who would watch this show

I think that Doctor Who fans should be shot

Isn't it a show for children? I had two flatmates who were fans, I saw like two or three episodes with them.

Le talking head comic

I want to kill whoever makes this useless badly drawn trash

What kind of furry subnigger drew this bullshit

Andrew Dobson, failed CalArts student and ex inflation fetishist, known for having possibly the worst opinions on everything and being an annoying little bitch that will jump on whatever bandwagon is most popular at the moment to try and get commission money. Also, he murdered a giraffe

I exaggerated quite a bit. In my experience it's man children and women who watch the show. I don't have anything against it I was just meming

Yeah, why not?

Why bother with Dobsonposting on Sup Forums, of all places, my Huefriend?

I would like very much to strike that artist in his nonexistent testicles

Nice trips.

I'd love to have flags enabled on boards like Sup Forums for a single day just to see how tastes and shades of autism are distributed among nations of this world.

murdered a giraffe?

he did a stint at a danish zoo?

Bah, flimshaw!

These are antiquated concepts you are talking about!

>Dobson
>on Sup Forums

To spoil the mystique,

Back in his deviantART days and while Google goggles could be freely used to draw random shit on an overlay of internet sites, a bunch of trolls decided to use Dobson's cherished dA page as their sketchboard.

Eventually Dobson caught wind of it and began to autistically erase every drawing made in this manner, even if these could only be seen by those who used that app. One of the more recognizable victims of this purge was a nice, innocuous drawing of a giraffe that Dobson deleted along with everything else.

Dobson is still alive?

Is it time?

Moviebob is still alive despite n-th grade diabetees, why would Dobson be any different?

Besides, humanity as a whole mostly loses invaluable, irreplacable individuals these days.

Why can't these people just drop dead already?

>wanting an endless source of entertainment like Dobson to die

>This comic

But Dobson HAS ideas that are just waiting to be developed!

why has he seemingly trussed his avatar up as the cliched pilgrim?

40% is comically low ?

well, it's a comic, and represents a portion of a morally low demographic

That is his seasonal avatar for Thanksgivings day.
Since Dobson is too lazy to even bother drawing at all, he tends to keep such avatars for months after their designated festivities.

I completely forgot this was a thing.

>failed CalArts student
is this true? I thought calarts was one of the best art schools in the world, why would they accept someone who hasn't even tried to learn how to draw?

Art schools will accept anyone that can pay the bill
>t. Animation major

It's an art school m8. If you have the money, you're in.

That was MCAD, not CalArts. Dobson studied animation at Minneapolis and he has stayed there ever since.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ____

Fucking Dobson I want to punch him

>America first, a nazi slogan from the 1940s
>America first
>nazi slogan
Wat