Captain America

>Captain America
Retire please.

Pratt > Evans

Based Cap standing up for country over politics.

No more Sup Forums (aka reddit).

when will celebrities and tv / movie actors stop shoving their politics down our throats!!!

This man is LITERALLY captain america

WHAT THE FUCK HE ISN'T FOR TRUMP

FUCK FUCK FUCK

IF YOU DON'T LIKE TRUMP THEN FUCK OFF WHAT THE FUCK!

As soon as we stop electing celebrities and actors to be president

Is it really going to be four more years of this on Sup Forums? Everybody leaping to the defence of God Emperor Trump from anyone who says anything critical?

I know right? Who thought it would be a good idea to give Scott Baio a primetime slot at the RNC?

t. Triggered redditor

Capitano Mexicano

8 more years

What a dumb fuck. Trump never said anything about wanting the Electoral College abolished, he's just saying it's a poor argument to say the popular vote is the be-all-end-all and the current election format is what the candidates are working with

Liberals want to destroy more than 200 years of American democracy because their candidate lost. Sad!

>all those illegals in the southwest allowed to vote
>Clinton won the popular vote!
KEK

not everyone is an incel NEET, user.

>country
You mean state right? The only reason Hillary won the popular vote is California having weed on the ballot.

Show not funny at all. Apologize!

This. They need to go back to /r/theDonald.

Why do all these celebrities keep on whining, just admit Clinton was a terrible candidate. I dislike trump but these fags should just deal with the fact that trump is the president now, there's no point in complaining

>he's not with the big guy

>not knowing the Electoral College exists for the reason of stopping people like Hillary

Are you a woman?

She was a terrible candidate
But they thought trump was far worse

>there's no point in complaining
There's also no point in complaining about other people's complaints

really gets the old neural synapses firing

>the electoral college
>democracy

Kind like Trump, right?

Better keep an eye on these actors. The last time a Democrat actor got this butthurt he shot Lincoln.

>not understanding the importance of the electoral college
>changing the rules because you lost

hola the_donald! you won't get upvotes here, this is not your safe space. so look at pic related, get triggered a bit more, and go kill yourself you dumb nigger. this isn't your beloved leddit and it's a movie board, no politics nor butthurt allowed.

Chris please. Act like Renner and just tweet about food and your daughter. When you get one.

It would be funny if everyone famous who talked shit about trump died of some mysterious disease or car crash over the next couple years

>Lincoln was a republican
That's like saying America was always a white country

DUDE IM AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORON AND DONT KNOW THAT AMERICA IS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC EVEN THOUGH WE LEARN THAT WHEN WE'RE PRE-TEENS LMAO

people like Hillary should never be stopped

Chris, no ;_;

>Flood California, New York and Florida with immigrants in order to sway the vote
>Still lose

Why don't Democucks just kill themselves?

HAHAHAHA what a bitch Chris Evans is

I wonder (((who))) is making all these celebs endorse Hillary and oppose Trump
I wonder if it could be the same propagandists who produce all of their movies

>when will americans stop shoving their politics down our throats!!!

FTFY

Sure, if you want WW3.

>Be a straight, white male
>Vote Democrat

This is LITERALLY unjustifiable unless you seriously hate yourself. They don't offer you anything at all, and in fact actively seek your demise.

>trump literally whined for years about the electoral college when obongo was elected
>he and his dumfuck supporters are totally ignoring that now
ahahah

>Florida went red because Cubans were more pro trump than whites

Who cares?

This.

>It wasn't exactly acting when Chris Pratt was swinging weapons around in "Guardians of the Galaxy"-the 35-year-old is actually a big time gun collector.

>Pratt is currently on thecover of Esquire magazine, in which he openly talked to the magazine's Anna Peele about his love of guns and stance on gun control:

>"Pratt talks about his thirty- or forty-gun arsenal. He bought Faris [actress Anna Faris, Pratt's wife] a gun in the event that crazy person comes to their house while he's in Louisiana and necessitates her 'blowing their f------ brains out.' He tells me to print that, just in case Anna Faris' and Esquire's fan demographics overlap.

>It's not all so primal - Pratt believes in firearm regulation, background checks, and preventing guns from falling into the hands of the mentally ill. He explains population control and hunting licenses and tags and the virtues of eating what you kill. It all makes sense, but it also feels kind of like when Dexter explains that he's a good serial killer because his victims are rapists and murderers. Really, this guy just likes to kill s--t."

>It's unusual for an actor to be so candid about being pro-guns in today's Hollywood.

>trump should concede because of old tweets

>most populated places are liberal shitholes like New York and Cali
>liberals win every time by popular vote
This is why electoral college exists.

>before their guy lost
>not a single word about the electoral college
>their guy lost
>NOW it's a problem
it's like those kids who would always change the rules of the game while they were playing it.

>Trump never said anything about wanting the Electoral College abolished

>spend a year deriding Trump for being a "populist" candidate and saying populism is bad
>lose
>suddenly want the popular vote to be what counts
Hmmm

Based Trump knows the US is a republic, not a democracy.

>tfw all this arguing is meaningless an on jan 20th trump will start marching non-whites into the oceans

ya, because he won you fucking retard. why would they whine about it now?

>tfw Chris Evans is going to marry that Jewess Jenny Slate and move to Israel to raise their Jewish kids in a kibbutz

>Captain America would love Trump!

'no'

they're not shoving anything

you would have literally never seen this if it wasn't for this Sup Forums post, unless you follow him on twitter

I willing logged on twitter and searched for tweets that I know would piss me off!

Fucking celebrities trying to push their shit onto me!

Then he would dislike Hillary even more.

I really love this enviroment where everything is political and everything needs to be representative of some kind of correct political signalling. Y'know what i really want from my action actors is a bunch of political posturing just like what i want from my star wars is contemporary references to politics.

>things no one ever said

Fuck you it takes like eight States to equal one. Fuck you all.

that's now captain america that the cuck before he was captain america.

The Electoral College exists because if it didn't New York, Chicago, and LA would decide policy for the entire country as there would be no need for politicians to appeal to anyone else.

#NotMyCaptain

>Trump kicks out illegals
>Trump starts voter ID laws
>Trump wins the popular vote
>Chris Evans declares voting racist

>eats everything he kills
>would doubtless be eating farmed meat instead of gamed meat if he wasn't hunting
>California numale decides the scary gun man just likes killing shit

laddie needs to watch a prairie dog shooting compilation and reevaluate his faggotry

>Hail Hillary

Doesn't even make sense.

>Only the assholes on the coasts should have the right to vote
It was supposed to be science fiction not a documentary...

Now I hope they kill him and replace him with the negro or the fag with the metal arm

Unless they support Trump, then they're based.

Wow, respect. Hes even Captain America in real life.

#OhCaptainNotMyCaptain

You're on Sup Forums mate not the fucking AV Club comments section tone it down a bit

the bigly guy haha

i would have never seen this tweet or any of this bullshit if it wasn't for Sup Forums posting it all the time

Yes. Triggered Sup Forumstards are the worst.

Sorry, Im drunk

wow rude much?

>AV Club comments section

This is so oddly specific user. What are you hiding?

Where were these people whining about electorates during every other election since its inception? I slept through government class and I still knew about this years ago because it was never a fucking secret.

Trump wasn't really political until he ran for office.

California does NOT control the union

Yeah notice where all these sudden electoral law experts come from

Hillary won the popular vote in the whole USA you retard. End of story

You sound like someone who eats their own turds.
You're a shit-nibbler, aren't you?

Donald Trump pussing out.

Do people not understand why the electoral college exists?

only new york city my man. 90% of the state went red

This type of ignorance and idiocy is the poison that destroys the fabric of American society. All you idiots rejecting the truth is the true reason why Trump won, and will be the reason why he will win the 2nd election.

4D chess faggot. Don't you know he has a high IQ? An intellectual like me would know that. He's obviously trying to manipulate you imbecilic dogs to think he's stupid, but in reality all you libtards are the one's kneeling down sucking his dick.

Sup Forums is just a bunch of gossipy queens LARPing as neo-Nazis these days.

What a cuck. More Captain Cuckold lmao.

As though the majority of people against it aren't merely so due to losing.

However, the electoral college is fucking taught in highschool and people should know by now how elections work.

what kind of a sore loser would get mad about the electoral co-oh... oh...

To make people's votes matter less, depending on the state.

>Don't you know he has a high IQ?

wow I believe it just like everything else hes ever said

is there anything more pathetic than a Sup Forumsfag crying and begging Sup Forums to leave their pathetic reddit-tier hugbox?

stop deflecting m8