This kills the Sup Forumscore drone

this kills the Sup Forumscore drone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jHL4J6YRCtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what ever happened to him?

but he likes Sup Forumscore

t. ottdrone

I wish Ott got his shit together and started putting out content again. I watch those SR videos at least once a year. His commentary on The Cure In Orange is great as well.

He does have his shit together, he has a real job and supports his family

what's his job?

I think he's an accountant or something like that

something something tech/IT

fuck his job and fuck his family to be quite honest

His takedown of The Disintegration Loops and how crazily overrated it is is pretty great, and I say this as a guy who likes some of Basinski's work and has one of his albums in his top 10 of all time.

some of it he hates, NMH, Modest Mouse, AnCo, etc.

he has better videos, but that one's great because it triggers Sup Forums children

>has one of his albums in his top 10 of all time.
which one m8? i've been thinking about getting into tape loop stuff

he did a Meeting People is Easy commentary a few years ago as well, he got so bored by it he quit 40 minutes in, it was great

come back pls

he hates AnCo but admitted that MPP is a good album on twitter a while ago

Who?

I wish he would do another needledrop podcast but without fantano being a faggot and constantly forcing the conversation to pitchfork

yeah, I like Fantano, but it was tough to listen to. Chris would try to joke around with him, but Fantano just kept on barreling through the bantz like he had autism or something

chris

He was one of the original writers for Pitchfork, but left journalism. He put out a bunch of videos about music and also wrote a book about Joy Division.

youtu.be/jHL4J6YRCtk

92982. Underrated as fuck, absolutely gorgeous album

"Disintegration Loops is fake" is the "John Lennon beat his wife" of avant-teens.

both of these are true tho?

Why do you post this every time Ott is mentioned? Are you really this butthurt he insulted your sacred cow tape loops?

Yeah, but they're both meaningless statements boring people like to say because temporarily hurting the feelings of others is the only way they feel relevant.

t. listener of bullshit loop-music

pretty accurate tbqh

Avant-teens don't watch Shallow Rewards, genius.