When will white people pay for their crimes?

When will white people pay for their crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWZMkuMAcsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those British flags!!

>french colonial empire
>most of it is sand
we can't do anything right

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

When brown people pay for the instant advance in science, medicine, infrastructure, general knowledge, western welfare, etc. Seriously if whites apologize then the natives should have to go back to pre contact technology and shouldn't receive first world welfare.

Now if you want. I have 1 euro in my pocket, where can I give it to pay for white people crimes ?

DELET THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NAPOLEON

this dude's name was cecil?
did he have a nice boipucci?

Why Napoleon ?

Fuck off Nigger.Europeans colonizing you is probably the best thing that could have possibly happened to your hellhole homeland.

Honestly wish we'd deported all the boerniggers, they caused so many fucking problems

You can cook and paint pretty well

reminded me of
youtube.com/watch?v=pWZMkuMAcsQ

Soon

my ancestor :)

Then why did you annex them after they fucked off?

>the false (fake)

Imagine if France and Britain just allied properly instead of trying to take lands from each other
I understand why they didn't but still
Imagine an Africa and Middle East united under rule by a true empire
No Israel because we didn't want to let the french get the shit we promised them, no zimbabwe because we would never have left rhodesia
;~;

If they wiped out the niggers like the Americans did to the indians then Africa would be great today.

>africans can't handle a conquest, like another one on history.

There were never that many natives in Africa until modern agriculture/medicine and settled urban living exploded their populations, there used to be periodicals in London around the turn of the 19th C lamenting how all the coloured races of the world were going to die out

REMOVE TRIANON

Not replacing african good-for-nothing with Europeans was our only crime.

No they can't. Their famous paintings are Italian and food is notoriously meh.

It is paying right now
Feels good to be an untermensch with no white guilt

ayy you be sayin aside I think she makes some valid points

wat
such as?

If you are white you share the burden equally Jakub, according to SJWs all whites are the same. You need the requisite melanin to escape white guilt.

The overwhelming majority of Africa was under European rule for less than a hundred years. There are libraries and hotels in my literally who of a town older than that.

based ethiopia

DELET THIS