Name a single nigger-run country that's generally clean and safe. Pro-tip, you can't!

Name a single nigger-run country that's generally clean and safe. Pro-tip, you can't!

is that way, fudge packer

Peru

Cape verde

canada

America under Obama

south africa

france

The Earth

Benin

Is South Africa actually getting worse as blacks take over or have I spent too much time on Sup Forums

It is because the ethic tribes are killing each other since apartheid ended

Shitskins are a funny bunch, they talk about how evil white people are yet they rob and murder each other all the time

>Namibia
>Botswana
>Angola
>Seychelles
>Mauritius
>Rwanda

Barbaos and Bahamas

>oh my god how dare you say meanie things in my safe space? go back to pol waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
this isnt tumblr niGGeR

Weren't Turks against Wh*tes?

>>Namibia
>>Botswana
It's funny ow Sup Forums takes South Africa and Zimbabwe as examples of why blacks are worse at ruling than whites but the two immediately adjacent countries to them have no whites and are doing much better and are more stable.

One Autist does not equal to the entirety of Turkish Posters on this board.Stupid Zipperhead.

South Africa never had any hope, their true population has suffered too much throughout their history so of course they would never integrate into the civilized society in such a short period of time. I guess this is just some undeserved karma for the young white South Africans that still live there.

You know having a whole state that basically was how shitty central American states (the White and Blues as I call them) more or less and then suddenly having to actually give a fuck because your former policy that basically lasted 43 years (but in reality lasted much longer before i was enacted officially) now ending and you have to deal with consequences of those many many years of bad policy.

Turns out kneecapping+gimping the majority of your citizens to maintain a meme is not a such great idea.

Post pics of prosperous Sub-Saharan countries pls.

Not being condescending but am genuinely curious.

england

LOS ESTADOS

Yes Canada.

Rwanda has potential since it's run by African version of Duterte