Drug can make you overdose and/or physically addicted

>Drug can make you overdose and/or physically addicted
>Does it anyway

I honestly don't get it. Why should we feel bad for people like this? Weed exists and has very little downsides (inb4 HURT DURR DEGENERATE, not all drugs are the same believe it or not). When my friends asked me about doing pills, I just laughed and ripped the bong instead.

Why do people not do their research and why should I feel bad for them that they haven't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj5Sd3BRm_I
nme.com/news/music/the-mars-volta-2-1222953
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who told you that you should feel bad for anyone? your mom?

>tips bongs

>Weed has very little downsides
objectively wrong

People don't give a shit if it's dangerous, it's fun and feels good. Weed gets boring after a while.

unless youre smoking like 7 grams a day whats the worst that can happen when compared to something similar like tobacco or alcohol

>be a creative person
>get memed into "drugs make you see shit bruh"
>become less creative

anyone else experience this through school?
drugs have ruined me

youtube.com/watch?v=oj5Sd3BRm_I
Carlin seems to have found the way of acquiring the positives of them.

>objectively wrong
Objectively wrong.

lmao
nme.com/news/music/the-mars-volta-2-1222953

is this a copypasta now?

Literally nothing. That user is still brainwashed by reefer madness.

it makes you dumb as fuck and causes partial memory loss on the long run. Let's not delve into the depression and anxiety it triggers.

Weed are for slackers

Amphetamines are for intellectuals

i mean the downsides to smoking often are minimal, but it's just wrong to think you'd be as able as one who's clean

are you taking pills? Because that shit is made to control people make them docile. Micro dosing with shrooms have helped me a lot.

>Amphetamines are for intellectuals
name one

checkmate atheists

>when your parents are republican

>when your parents are crackheads

you were never creative. just industrious

>when you're gonna die a faggot and virgin

haha i spat my drink out

ohohoh my sides

I have an addiction to making music

I feel great when I'm playing instruments and recording in my zone and then the second I stop I become completely miserable and depressed again

when I'm in this zone time goes insanely fast as well. 5 hours can feel like 20 minutes

grimes

any musician who's never done lsd or shrooms isn't worth your time

Drugs won't make you more creative, however, creative people are more likely to use drugs because they are more open to new experiences.

BOTHER ME AND TELL ME AWFUL THINGS

> >objectively wrong
>Objectively wrong.
oBjEcTivELy wRoNg.

my OCD says that should be oBjEcTiVeLy, not "oBjEcTivELy"

weed has its downsides. i say this as someone who has been smoking for 7+ years, including periods of regular/heavy use for 1-2 weeks at a time.

but compared to chemical drugs like xanax or cocaine? they have the upper hand because you can't overdose on weed or become *physically* addicted (psychological dependence is real though, as are withdrawals)
also i'd say weed is more detrimental on the psycho-emotional side than the physical; and that's what counts when it comes to life & death

try again

shut up neckbeard

>weed has its downsides. i say this as someone who has been smoking for 7+ years

I've been smoking for 7 years too, been smoking pretty much daily for the last 3, and I can definitely say it depends on the person. I definitely haven't felt any downsides.

>also i'd say weed is more detrimental on the psycho-emotional side than the physical; and that's what counts when it comes to life & death

What did he mean by this? Weed (and music) has gotten me through some tough shit whereas any other drug would've gotten me addicted and dependant.