Are you a Smiths-fag or a Morrissey-solo fag?

Are you a Smiths-fag or a Morrissey-solo fag?
Or both?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxG3ymF5Mbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The cure patrician

smiths virgin master race

Smiths definitely

Morrissey solo has some top moments though.

when I was 16 I'd listen to morrissey solo a lot. don't think I've ever listened to the smiths on purpose

patrician marrfag

this

I can't stand the smiths, their music is all the same and morrissey is so fucking repugnant in every possible way

Fuck you nigger

The Queen Is Dead has some good tracks (some girls are bigger than others is hilarious), I don't get why they get so much praise though.

>they don't get even the simplest of patrician music
back to r*ddit

Virgin/Chad memes aside I like some of Morrisey's solo stuff but The Smiths' output was better.

The Smiths are the greatest band of all time but Morrissey has had some amazing solo stuff

repugnant how?

Last of the Famous International Playboys,
Suedehead, National Front Disco and Irish Blood English Heart are incredible songs.

The Smiths shit are truly untouchable and perfect desu

But i find myself listening more to Solo-Moz cuz its much more varried genre/sound-wise

>ABLOO ABLOO I'M SAD I WANT TO DIE
>ABLOO ABLOO MEAT SUCKS I'M SO SMART AND SPECIAL
The siths were rightfully forgotten until Tumblr brought them back. Morrisey can go fuck himself.
They're so fucking tacky and have such shit melodies.
FUCK i hate them

>he thinks the smiths are patrician

entry-tier at best

It's funny because you are incorrect

>shit melodies
b8

still made me upset tho

Its not bait. The Smiths are entry level bullshit to a boring derivative genre. Their music involves the same dreary tone and lyrics about as deep as a puddle. Morrisey is a washed up asshole getting way more atention than he deserves, and the Smith's recent rise in popularity amongst basic bitches and soybpys is entirely thanks to their tacky, lazy yet cutesy songwriting. They're the 80's equivalent of those shitty ukulele songs on Buzzfeed videos, and you're eating their shit right up because they conform with you shallow ass nihilstic worldview.

Fuck you. Fuck you for enabling shitheads toi feel deep and inteligent. Fuck you for giving Morrisey attention. Most importantly, Fuck you for forcing me to listen to There's a light that never goes out every fucking time i get near a basic art hoe. I hate you all.

tl;dr

t. virgin cuck

Hatful of Hollow is the greatest pop album of all time

Vauxhall just slightly tops the Queen is Dead for me so I guess I'm a Moz-solo fag

Morrisey counts as The Smiths.
youtube.com/watch?v=yxG3ymF5Mbk

I'm both but sometimes I'm more in the mood for one over the other. Right now I'm loving the latest Moz album

Your Asenal have strong songs too, from start to finish.
Bona Bona Drag is the shit.
Early solo moz is truly great desu.

Fpbp
Why have a bitter and miserable closet queer that belittles you while sings about how much of an ironic loser he is when you can have a sincere and heartfelt human being make book references and revere his wife instead?

>living each day in the hope you wake to find morrissey has finally succumbed to his aids

Someone say British invasion?

felt is better than anything in this thread

t. refugee

And now the actual patrician choice.

>buzzwords
>reaching this badly for things to criticize about them

autism.