Is Anti-SJW Youtubing The Career For You?

youtube.com/watch?v=u0-HODDU-FU

Okay, I'm sick of SJWs as much as the next guy, but this is... getting a bit out of hand.

These fucking anti-feminist, anti-SJW and anti-Islam youtubers are multiplying like crazy.

I just found a new one I didn't even know existed. His name is hunter Avallone.

It's like all the mellenials who can't find jobs seem to just be making videos about how much they hate college campuses and how much they suck....

Honestly, it's getting a bit sad.
Anyone else notice this or should I just shut up?

Who gives a shit? Youtube is like someone turned tripfagging into a website

fascism is cool now. Kids love to rebel, and are doing so against the Liberal society created by the Baby Boomer Flowerchildren

It's a good sign, really. Shows that there's pushback against the leftist dipshits.

He's cute

>tripfagging
wtf is that?

>summer

Fuck off, faggot.

Its required to redpill the normies.

They're cashing in on a burgeoning counterculture. Get used to it, as a counterculture it's not even stale yet, it's actually still considered dangerous

YouTube comments have always been the domain of half-cucked MRAs anyway - the kind who hate feminists, but aren't redpilled enough to want to repeal the 19th Amendment.

lol this kid is actually pretty funny.

10x better than the other phaggots in this genre like crowder, milo etc.

bad bait, leaf

;)
I love you too

No, because my channel would get shut down as soon as I go on a long speech about the international Jewish conspiracy driving the SJW movement

No just ignore them. most of them are liberals dropping redpills to the normies they are helping to drive people on the left closer to the center.

it is annoying, yes but it is a good thing that should be embraced. our ideals are becoming more popular and widespread. people trying to cash in on common sense is a good sign we are starting to gain an edge in the mainstream.

I doubt it but if it did it would just serve to prove that you are being monitored

David Duke has you covered on that.

Evalion got banned for pointing out that jews largely fund anti-white movements

Yeah I agree. This shit died out in 2014. What's the point in pointing out the retards when you have no solution to the problem

What does Sup Forums think of The Amazing Atheirst?

Fuck off tripfag

kek, no, no that is not true at all. She got banned for repeated violations related to hate speech.
Anti-SJW is the same as the youtube atheists, they will get bored in a couple years and move on.

there's youtubers for literally everything you dumb SJW canadian

DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME AND MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN!

As someone who runs the #1 identitarian channel on twitch.tv, I'm suprised I haven't been shut the fuck down by now.

only second to Thunderf00t and Sargon

leftists battling it out against (((Anita))), a little scam artist. In the end they come to the conclusion that everyone should just treat each other with respect, no matter what gender, race, etc.
SUCH ORIGINAL AND APPLICABLE THOUGHT.

No one gives a fuck about twitch here, if you enjoy your occasional NotLikeThis and FeelsBadMan, go to /r/gaming

Now this is why no one likes leafs, leafs.

I like TJ. Mostly because he doesn't pick a camp. He calls our retards on all sides and his arguments are well thought out.

I just wish he didn't have that annoying fucking voice and also he fucking yells a lot. Pisses me off. I have to turn down the volume often watching his shit.

Nice numbers there lad

Everybody just fucking hates SJWs, this is a good thing OP.

>It's like all the mellenials who can't find jobs seem to just be making videos about how much they hate college campuses and how much they suck....
We should give them guidance and lead them on the path to the true redpill.

Just look what we did to Molyneux.

>conservative alt right claims they need more mainstream appeal, get their voices out
>proliferation of counter pc culture/sjw, feminism
Problem?

Nice virus there lad

Hunter is such a qt :3

Never been on reddit and too busy to watch other channels.

OP is just bieng a faggot suprise suprise

Isnt this good ? I mean who has more chance to redpill normies a normie youtube or some angry stormfront fag ?

>Problem?
They're talking about the symptoms, not the disease. They're still bluepilled about things like gender and race equality.

>Leaf

That explains everything. Go get red-pilled, you cucked faggot.

Leaf pls leave

>Implying I'm a skinhead
Nice projection there, why don't you go back to gassing all white cis men.

I don't see how this is a bad thing. The more anti-SJW youtubers there are, the more exposure the regressive left gets, and people will realize how full of shit lefties are. This is a good thing.

Is canada the HQ of SJW?

>Canada
>HQ of anything

I think that the more people talk about it, the higher the chance that people might see that everything going on today is bullshit.

the mostly of SJW here are from Canada.

OP is a faggot? I'm shocked, but there it is.

Canada is less like SJW HQ and more like the SJW BBQ

Canada is upset that there are people out there voicing their opinions on the Internet.

And in A STRANGE COINICDENCE, the fucking Maple Leaf is upset that they're voicing opinions against his beloved liberalism.

The Anglosphere has failed. Australia is shitpost central. Canada is now the #2 shitposting country. Nothing a Canadian says should be taken seriously.

who is that

hes good at coating bananas with shit

>Listen guys, I hate SJWs as much as the next guy..

london?

what did the cuck mean by this?

Lana Del Rey

Will the circle
Be unbroken