I put off watching Batfleck until now and holy fucking shit this is bad

I put off watching Batfleck until now and holy fucking shit this is bad.

Also, how don't they notice a distinctive mole on his cheek and the fact that he has a butt on his chin.

more like fatfleck am i right

>how don't they notice a distinctive mole on his cheek and the fact that he has a butt on his chin.

the same reason they can't tell it's superman because clark puts on glasses you dweeb.

Hey, don't spoil the movie for me, I'm only at 10 minutes or so, they just discovered a random blob of Kryptonite in some desert.

>tfw Jimmy Olsen isn't a ginger
>tfw Lois Lane is

Oh Jesus Christ, Jesse Goldbergstein is playing himself again, complete with wacky music.

kill yourself

Did he get plastic surgery? His face looks very different.

Kek

HATE CRIME AGAINST SUPERMAN'S STATUE

kill
yourself

>Batfleck
>Fatfleck
>AssChin

You know Jlo gave this cunt a bad dose of the herp, lay of him.

T H I C C

>they just discovered a random blob of Kryptonite in some desert.

>you are now aware that faggot OP didn't watch MoS
>he still thinks we want to hear his special snowflake "critique"

>>you are now aware that faggot OP didn't watch MoS
Is that the one where Superman snaps Zod's neck? I vaguely remember it existing but I'm not sure if I actually watched it or just read about it on Sup Forums.

>tfw Batman is randomly in a postapocalyptic desert and is attacked by space Nazis and insect people

W
T
F

>tfw it was a dream and now some red Mexican is flying above Batfleck like a sleep paralysis monster

What thr fuck even is Ezra Miller's ethnicity?

Yeah? Why don't you just go tell that to Zod's snapped neck then.

>YWN get pounded by chubby Ben Affleck's THICC beer can dick

Doesn't Superman have X-ray vision and super-hearing? How didn't he see the bomb before it went off? Shouldn't he be able to prevent it with his ice breath?

>Doesn't Superman have X-ray vision and super-hearing? How didn't he see the bomb before it went off? Shouldn't he be able to prevent it with his ice breath?
OMG IT WAS LINED WITH LEAD
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SOME INCEPTION LEVEL WRITING

People don't like butt-chins?