Does anyone else genuinely dislike/hate Mexico because of this election. Mostly because of all the assblasting...

Does anyone else genuinely dislike/hate Mexico because of this election. Mostly because of all the assblasting, "muh racist because he called him Mexican", rioting at Trump rallies, waving Mexican flag, cocky illegals saying they're invading this country and the southwest. These fuckers are the most annoying minority group ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone hates la meheeco.

El PeruANO
I got it summarized here

I didn't give a fuck about mexicans before but all of this shit going on has made me hate them more than niggers.

Those aren't Mexicans you retarded nigger, those are chicanos and are your problem.

That butthurt, Chinga tu madre, this is are land.

Fuck yes. I was obviously anti-mexico before this election but now Im for anything that shits on Mexico and Mexicans

Damn this kinda makes me think the whole Trump judge this is really him calling out Mexican Americans

>Mexican nationalists living on US soil
fixed that for you

>Non-American nationalists living on US soil
fixed that for you

They all need to go back. All 30 million of them. Anchor baby status revoked retroactively back to 1986.

umad there are people who hate you paquito?

>pacito calling others pacito

Btw how does this get to claim racism? Hes probably a shade light than Trump. I don't think he has that much Aztec in him.

>because of this election
Ever since GWB opened the floodgates we've been getting culturally enriched ever since. If you're JUST NOW starting to feel resentment towards illegal immigrants thanks to Trump then you might need to still graduate high school.

[spoiler]However, they're still better than muslims and blacks.[/spoiler]

I hope trump kicks out all (way more than 11 million) illegals, and NEVER lets them back in (except maybe temporary school/work visas)

If things are so bad in Mexico I wouldn't mind sending foreign aid, but they're not taking OUR land and they're not gonna slowly eliminate OUR race.

I dunno, this is black

Will you wear my make america great again hat?

>GWB
he ceratinly did a lot of damage, but it has been going on for quite a bit longer than that.

I live in Arizona and I've been feeling it since the 70s
(yeah im probably the oldest man on Sup Forums)

i grew up and live near the southern border. i've hated the mojados much longer than this election cycle. i'm in my mid 30's, so at least 20 years.

>EL PERUANO
Don't you have to fuck a llama or something?

>steal mexican land
>complain about mexicans in your country

i'm also in az. its possible we know each other.

To be fair, you won it in a war (our president was an idiot but a win is a win). Plus, you have gave that land so much now that it should only stay with your country

shit, are you in maricopa country?

I think they're the new Irish. Irish were always fighting and causing riots. Fortunately German immigrants compensated for this

I've probably just had the privilege of avoiding mexicans my whole life

>(yeah im probably the oldest man on Sup Forums)

nah plenty are much older and we need the wisdom

no, yuma county.

How about I go culturally enrich your anus with my Mexican cock? You racis.

you guys lost that fucking land, we had a war with you spics, COME AND TAKE IT motherfucker, from my
COLD
DEAD
HANDS

EL PERUANO, DUENDE DE COLOR MARRÒN DE CARA REDONDA. OJOS DE VIZCACHA ( ARDILLA) NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN, CUERPO DE MANDRIL CON ASPECTO DE MONO CHIMPANCÈ ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES COMIDA CASA Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE.
ES FEO POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA, EL PERUANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA DE SER FEO, NEGRO, Y AMARRONADO ENANO CON OLOR A CLOACA, PICHI Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL.
EL PERUANO DURANTE SU NIÑEZ ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS VACAS LIMPIAR ESTABLOS, SIEMBRA PAPAS CEBOLLAS Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS.
ES MUY DIFÌCIL ENCONTRAR UN PERUANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80 YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL 1.50 DE ESTATURA.
EL SUEÑO DEL PERUANO ES SER BLANCO SER ALTO Y OLER BIEN, COMER BIEN VESTIRSE BIEN Y CAMBIAR SU ASQUEROSA RAZA.

>yuma
im so sorry m8

>chink
>mexican

Mexicans are even worse than niggers because they're somewhat smarter so they're more organized. Some Mexicans are pretty based, but these are always the legal ones that have been assimilated for generations. The anchor babies and illegals are always scum who idolize narco culture and will rob you or screw you the first chance they get.

spic central. whites out here are pretty bro tier though. not many sjw types either.

If Trump loses then he would have achieved one thing
Alienate so many hispanic

A friend of mine has been so bullied in his town after Trump started his bullshit, probably a story repeated all across usa

Another friend of mine made another friend, here is his story:

Third generación Hispanic, conservativo family, his parents didnt knew spanish, he has been so harased that he learned spanish and has gone full Hispanic, also will vote for the democrats

Seriously....

I'm from Southern California my whole life man, I can't fully hate the mexicans, a lot of them ARE bro tier, despite what people say here, though utlimately i would have to call them americans, not mexicans, so ultimately, yeah mexicans can suck it

fuck mexico

ouch
LOL

>Mexicans reside in the US illegally
>find out that everyone hates them
>Mexicans reside in the US illegally start to Chinc-out
>everyone hates them even more

You amigos should rethink your strategy

Fortunately no one in a Mexico gives a shit of gringos hate Mexicans.
Those are Americans clearly became retards with the Amerimeme education system. It's shit, and your shit tv makes up for this shit mentality from your filthy Mexican Americans

No one likes Mexico not even Mexicans

>david simon
>bitching about racism or borders or whatever

google him
>B'nai B'rith International from obvious kike parent

of course

I like my country pal, suck it

Can you even into English, Paco?

Broken English like this can lead to only one response

Build wall

He's one of you though.

of course not. the first thing they say when meeting a whitey is habla espanol?

um I always hated mexico they're literally the most annoying people ever

>take land that no one lives on in a war, and then pay for it
>stealing
Mexicans are even dumber than Russians that think Alaska was stolen from Russia

What the hell are you even talking about? You're not making sense, speak English...

SI WEY COMO ESTA PENDEHO COMO ESTA SU MAMASITA BIEN BONITA RECULIA LA CHINGADA NO MAMES COMO ME GUSTA LA SERVESA BIEN FRIA ORALE SEÑORSITO HESUS COMO TE AMO MI VIDA ESTA BIEN PADRE NOMAS NO MAS VENGAS POR ACA CHILANGO FOME USTED NO ES CHIDO SE ME ROBO A MI FAMILIA Y LES CORTO LA CABESA AY CUATE POR QUE HARIA USTED ESO ES PEOR QUE UN GRINGO MAMAHUEVO YA DALE ARRIBA ARRIBA WEY AL CARAJO

>soon
habla español

Being triggered by a Mexican in 2016.

I've hated 90% of Mexicans since I was in middle school, especially the children.

t. Californian who has to see these fat little goblins with spikey buzzed hair and shouting "Mami! Mami! Aqui! Yu-Gi-Oh!" and running around the buffet. And you know what? The mothers do jack shit.

He's not a Mexican, he's arguing the opposite if you haven't noticed.

I'm one of you, hahahahaha. Based Murrican education fellow hick

ORALE WEY NO MMS QUE NOS ATRAPA LA MIGRA ESTOS PINCHES GRINGOS VALEN VERGA HIJOLE VIRGENCITA DE GUADALUPE AYUDAME CON ESTOS KBRONES QUE NO LES GUSTA MI ACENTO Q ESTA BIEN CHIDO NO COMO LOS CHILANGOS QUE LE REZAN A LA SANTA MUERTE

straight from los angeles and i am so excited for trump to be president to see every single asshole here buttblasted to the point of anal prolapse.

>A friend of a friend I know this one guy

Shit that never happened or this guy did some shit to anger the town.

>one of you

I doubt it.

I have to say, the very least. I'm very very upset with the hispanic community in general. Thank goodness for freedom of speech, these idiots more easily reveal themselves. Takes out the guessing work.

>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4
>0-4

BUILD WALL
FUCK BEANERS
USA USA USA USA

I fucking hate them too

Wow, rude

It's spelt Guey.. and pendejo
and huesos.. and como amo
and no mas.. and jesus you Spanish is all fucked up..

Learn Spanish and then English;
learn punctuation and the use of caps.
Also please sell a chromosome. You have too many pocho..

It's your fault for having such a shitty country. Kill yourself.

Mexican living in mexico here
Just kill anyone thats no following the law, as foreigners they chose to integrate into society and follow rules, do not pander to them, muslims are. A worse enemy im afraid

I live in NYC and most Mexicans I've met are okay. Work hard and don't commit any crime. Stick to themselves mostly. It's the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans that are trash.

Idk how Mexicans are in the rest of the country though.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

You hates us because you ain't us.
We are taking back our territory.

Cali fag here. I know what you mean. I went to the store the other day and this little girl in the cart saw me and started yelling gringo gringo at me for a solidn 30 seconds while the mother did nothing.

>>I want off this train

i live in arizona
the mesa ones are ok, some are actually bro tier
the Phoenix ones are shit
the tucson ones are nigger tier

So you can make it like Mexico...

Good plan

not all but we have a fuckton of shitty people
the only good thing is that a lot of scum is getting exposed on facebook

You know when trump is elected, all those chicanoshits are going to move down south? You're going to get 20million more people...

>sudaca living in woodside detected

Lol what fucking bizarro NYC do you live in? 90% of the mexicans in this city get off work and hammer cheap beers and shitty cocaine outside their equally shitty jobs until it's time to go home, sleep for a few hours and come back to work. They talk shit and start fights all the fucking time. They have no manners or respect for anyone that isn't mexican. In queens they have destroyed and devalued every neighborhood they live in, other hispanics and even blacks flat out detest them because they live like such fucking animals. Seriously any neighborhood where mexicans move in, everyone else leaves. You could put a condo on the worst street in harlem and I guarantee you people would be climbing over themselves to live there. Show me that happening in any mexican neighborhood in this city.

The dominicans are pretty bad that goes without saying, but I don't even think puerto rican neighborhoods exist outside of the south bronx and that's kinda self explanatory.

I don't hate Mexico. I hate Mexicans who come into our country illegally, leech from our taxes, and then wave a Mexican flag around and talk about reclaiming Aztlan.

寿司がとても大好きです。
get your point, but you know, Mexicans who immigrate to the us do so because they are dumb and lazy, they don't even bother learning the English. But I can unserstand why white people dislike mexicans, I mean I wouldn't like it myself if people from south america were constantly trying to illegally come to Mexico(they do it just not as much) love your language btw.

>Sucking the nips dick
Jesus you guys have no other interest do you no wonder Mexico is like a forgotten country.

you suck are your own fucking language

I know how you feel user. If they're going to come into the US they need to respect and completely assimilate to this country and leave all their 3rd world nonsense behind.

>but I don't even think puerto rican neighborhoods exist outside of the south bronx and that's kinda self explanatory
explain, ive never even visited new york

Back to your shit hole mr el fucko!

And you suck at your own.

You all do me a favor and vote for Trump please. and after he wins the election you can all keep pretending that your biggest problem is Mexican immigration as you watch your oh so beloved nation descend into chaos and madness. America will never be great again, you are all no less a slave than the people you slaved centuries ago.

I've always hated mexico and mexicans they're insufferable shit heads

I hate Mexico.

Mexicans are okay, though, generally-speaking.

You just need a hug.

>Steal
Time to read up on some history paco.

Oops, meant this for

Go eat nigger dicks stupid beaner. America will be great again and illegals will not be welcomed or tolerated.

>as you watch your oh so beloved nation descend into chaos and madness
Listen to this beaner guys.

He has experience with this. His nation's been a shithole ever since it was founded.