W/ Westworld Thread General

might as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWX2NjN6SuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for timeframe theory would ruin the show

Who is she going to shoot in the next episode?

can someone please explain what just happened?

>William tied to a chair
>Will be forced to watch Dolores getting gang-raped

This is some NTR shit now.

god the maeve storyline is so fucking stupid

Logan

THEY KILLED OUR /GIRL/

HAVE THEY FUCKING EXPLAINED WHY THEY CAN KILL PEOPLE YET

repostan

youtube.com/watch?v=dWX2NjN6SuY

This show is bombing hard and fast.

Where did it all go wrong, bros?

Hear me out.

>Will kills Logan because Logan fucks with him too hard.
>'Member, Will is engaged to Logan's god damn sister
>The sassy black chick's plan is about blackmailing niggas IRL about what they did in WW
>Fast forward 30 years, Will's wife finds out that her fucking husband killed her brother
>Commits sudoku
>Will = MiB

rate it boys

I think that's what's gonna break him and turn him into Ed Harris mode

post maeves bush

Jimmi Simpson needs to convince HBO to get Glen Howerton in on this

what parts of the episode did you enjoy the most, Sup Forums?

Two timelines confirmed more than once.
Maeve is Killgrave now

idk but she's going to get sent to bernard to get fixed and she'll rope him into her anti-human shit and ally with him

So it's confirmed that William and Ed Harris aren't the same guy now yeah? William saw the maze like 400 times already and the first time Ed Harris saw it when he went full alt-right on Maeve and her daughter.

Haven't we seen young William and Madam Maeve in the same scene?

niggers with axes and armor

im pissed that the two timelines is confirmed, but really you cant deny it anymore even if you dont like it

> i've been coming here for 30 years
> mib has been married 30 years
> will is going to marry logan's sister after his first visit to westworld
> ayylmao train girl has been repurposed
> mib recognizes her

I'm getting tired of the memories can't be erased crap.

yes when william first arrived i believe

DELETE THIS

Will is most definitely not MiB at this point.

Are hosts allowed to fuck the guests in the ass? As long as they don't leave "permanent marks" of course.

can someone give me a recap of the first 35 minutes, missed it cause I had to take a big constipated shit

i wanna fug that ayylmao fugg

Reminder that Nolan's a fucking hack.

Maeve's storyline is rushed and forced and is the absolute WORST.

Timeframe confirmation was forced as shit, multiple dialogue exchanges and remarks.

And fuck JJ for that lens flare

>Will is most definitely not MiB at this point.

lmao ok

maybe

Killed elise

No we haven't.

I don't remember William seeing the maze.

>tumblrinas actually defending the maeve storyline

>So it's confirmed that William and Ed Harris aren't the same guy now yeah?
No it's the complete opposite.
Will=MiB 100% complete, Dolores is retracing her steps and remembering the journey she did 30 years ago.

>ayylmao train girl has been repurposed
that's the girl who stabbed teddy with the arrow?

What I want to know is, that package that Bernard burned, was that Theresa's body shrunk down with the Shrink Ray?

Seems pretty efficient tbqh

this thought just crossed my mind
it would be a severe copout and essentially a cocktease for anything set up in the show. it would lose so much of its weight with that shitty gimmick

>he went full alt-right

lmfao

I can't wait for Dolores old dad to go apeshit
Is he gonna kill the smug board lady? I hope so

Marcus storyline must've been the rewrite. I wonder how shit the original was.

he met Clementine, not Maeve. I rewatched episode 2, he only sees Clem.

>You speak like you own this world
>Not just this one

ROMEWORLD AND KNIGHTWORLD CONFIRMED

that is fucked

fuck off timeline faggot

MIB said he owned multiple worlds

Hopefully is all black men.

NEW CLEMENTINE >>> OLD CLEMENTINE

What confirmation? Ed Harris said he saw the maze for the first time after killing Maeve's daughter, Will saw it on the train

do you all have autism? do you not understand metaphor?

>Timeline deniers were BTFO so hard it doesn't look anything to them
DELICIOUS

That face MiB made when he shot the child was like a :thinking: face, made me crack up.

>everytime he raped Dolores she just unconsciously rolled her eyes knowing it will never compare to that one fateful night

>Assfuck Girl is now Clem

She isn't as comfy as old Clem

Of course they fucking are. Because Maeve happens to be black. If she was white they would be moaning and bitching about it.

kek this 3bh

So when we see Bernard talking to her in secret, he's actually talking to her in the present? Or are we still with the Bernard=Arnold theory?

>it would be a severe copout and essentially a cocktease for anything set up in the show. it would lose so much of its weight with that shitty gimmick

you should have known better. nolan is a hack and they always fall back on the nonlinear storytelling crutch.

they had some good episodes before the rewrites, then it all went to shit.

it didnt look like anything to him until he killed maeve's daughter

>When are we?
Was that a Person of Interest callback?

>mfw thought the timelines were a meme
>mfw the shrink meme is revealed to be true in the next episode

All theories are wrong, William timeline isn't a timeline, at least not in the past, its the future, Its the new "story" that Ford is making. Proof is the church, he's building it "now", the destroyed one where Deloris has a break down is a future memory, timeline theory is backwards. Maeve this happened before scene is not the past, shes talking about what we saw today to a future Bernard.

>screenshot this

this is when i was like :o
hype

what's the assfuck shit from?

at least the guests will fuck her, unlike old clem

If you dont understand that everything is happening in the present by now then you should kill yourself

Why did Ford wipe the memory of Elsie's disappearance from Bernie's brain?

Multiple timeline is real but will = MiB isn't
I thought that maybe it was but now it just really seems that this is what the writers want us to think.

no you idiot that WAS the shrink ray. he shrunk the evidence down so nobody could find it. all the leftover matter is left in a ash-like substance to be used in the big ray when they shrunk stuff needs to become full sized again

>What confirmation?

I'm not talking about MiB=William, just multiple timeframes existing.

Ford saying that hosts get stuck in previous memories as the scene switches to Dolores riding with William

MiB remarking about how he thought Tallulahbot would've been retired by now.

Dolores asking when are they

>mfw Dolores will start screaming how William's dick doesn't even compare

True Detective Season 1

>No we haven't.

We literally have.

do you not understand medieval world and rome world? you probably were a timeline denier too

dolores
>memories of past lives bleeding into each other
>slow, steady turnaround from gentle farm girl robot toward complex, self-aware being
>journey of self-discovery paralleled with william's, as they both come to understand themselves through each other

bernard
>kind, thoughtful man is forced by his creator to murder someone he loves
>blurring the lines between what is and isn't "alive," bringing his understanding of self-consciousness into turmoil
>developing a twisted, tragic relationship with a creator that clearly cares for him, but doesn't hesistate to selfishly use him

maeve
>"YOU WILL DO THIS STUPID, SUICIDAL THING" "no" "YES YOU WILL" "ok"
>hey guys did we remind you that she's a no-nonsense woman with smarts? lol she said "fuck!" what a firecracker!
>"oh no my world isn't real" next episode: "oh no my world isn't real" next episode: "oh no my world isn't real" next episode: "oh no my world isn't real

It still wasn't the first time he saw it though. Plus that burned down church Dolores saw wasn't the same one Ford and mini Ford saw as well?

because the story demanded ford make a mistake so security bro can get suspicious.

It was lazy writing

i think the Bernard = Arnold theory still holds up. Ford kills Arnold and replaces him with Bernard. Arnold feeds and programs into Dolores her motivation for the events in the first time period.

We haven't seen him talk to her in a while, so lets see how it pans out next two episodes.

Could go either way for that.

give us a recap of your monumental shit first

Out of all the hosts she could've gone to, she "randomly" chooses one of the first hosts affected by the reveries update.

Plus, Ford didn't and still doesn't really pay her any attention, even though he probably should've/could've dealt with her as quickly as he dealt with Elsie and Theresa.

>Lying on the internet
Analysis, what prompted this response?

>Exclusive HBO actors

We'll always have the pilot, Sup Forums..

Oh, that. Then yeah, I can see it happening

I have a feeling that was Arnold controlling Bernie.

And Ford legit didn't know..

tru, also is the girl with Teddy at the fire the same one that introduced William to Westworld to pick out his clothes?

Bernard is Frankenstien's monster

Someone please make a webm of that preview scene with William on the chair and Dolores getting manhandled.

I'm not getting tired of it necessarily, but I do think it needs to be explained soon one way or another. Maybe there have been small indications as to why, but if so I have missed them

if this is true then that actually confirms timelines, unlike what everyone is saying

>Proof is the church, he's building it "now"
Nope, he's re-building it.

Westworld Alpha 1.0:Host are training to dance, church is there

Westworld 30 years ago: Dolores and William see the destroyed church

Westworld present day: Ford is rebuilding the church for his new narrative.

you mean Frankenstein?

When Bernard asks Ford "did you eve have be hurt anyone before" and Ford says no, yet Barnard has that flash of him strangling another woman, WHO WAS WOMAN????????

This. Maeve is ruining the quality of this show.

All of this is the narrative. Ford's narrative. Maeve awakening, etc. He's involving all parts of the park, even the corporate offices, labs, etc. So easy to see now.