Obviously, ALL niggers, Muslims, retards and liberals need to be executed. That's out of the way

Obviously, ALL niggers, Muslims, retards and liberals need to be executed. That's out of the way.

But, aren't Jews just white? Of course, a small minorty of Jewish elite needs to go, but the same could be said about white elites too (i.e. Angela Merkel). Aren't most Jews victims of the elite just like us?

Convince me that they all need to die. Deus Vult!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEyi4UnQ4fY&feature=youtu.be
biography.com/people/angela-merkel-9406424#synopsis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
genealogy.familyeducation.com/browse/origin/jewish?page=7
mail.blockyourid.com/~gbpprorg/judicial-inc/82university_shooter_was_a_polish_supplement.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Kasner?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT:

>first week on Sup Forums

I've been lurking for a while. ITT? I don't know what that means.

ITT
Intense Testicular Tension ?

>“We, from the German government, state governments and all authorities in Germany will do everything possible to ensure the security of Jewish sites and the security of citizens of Jewish descent,” German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday (16 February) in Berlin.

i dont a see sweeter plan than cutting off the head of a weaker bloodline. they say white people have the IQ of a glass dildo, but they wont b the one to say it to my face

Jews bad. Jews smell. Boo. Many boos.

Israel is one of the most based countries I know of.
>surrounded by sand niggers
>most Israelis are armed, unlike Euro cucks

Though, I'll admit their leaders want to see the West burn.

????????? your point ??????????????

ITT = In this thread.

>But, aren't Jews just white?

They're quasi-white. It really depends on the person. A hardline New York cultural jew born and raised sheltered in a predominantly Jewish district, this person will probably identify as Jewish down to the political level, unless he or she happens to have an overriding individualist bent.

Orthodox and Hasidic Jews are definitely not white. Conservative Jews, if they're finely assimilated and view their Jewishness as a personal quirk, sure. Reform Jews aren't even Jews in any real sense, they openly promote blanda upp among their own and have very liberal conversion rites.

Zuckerberg is an autistic cuck with autistic hapa kids inbound.

More like an elite who happens to be Jewish, rather than a Jewish elite. Not loyal to his bloodline at all, too much autism for cultural or community identity.

Trump will stop you

>stormfront

>Hasidic Jews not white

Looks white to me

>ITT? I don't know what that means.

israel training terrorists.

>But, aren't Jews just white?

Stopped reading there

GAS THE KIKES

More like you've been lurking for 2 weeks

>says she will do everything possible to ensure the security of Jewish sites
>lets thousands of mulsims flood into her country

Maybe instead of guessing for how long he has been lurking, you actually come up with an argument?

Which is why Merkel and all her liberal followers should be gassed.

I have no problem with the average Jew, however. It's strange that most Jews are liberal here in the US, though, since most libtard politicians are anti-Israel and pro-Islam.

That Ben Garrison guy is really on to something.

I like the way his mind works - it's very edgy, though it does sometimes cross the line.

For about a month. I tried going on the Random (Sup Forums) for some funny shit but it seems to be nothing but losers posting tits and dicks. Then I came over to Sup Forums and rejoiced since everyone here seems to think like me, more or less. So there you go. A month.

Holohoax is a lie. Jews are overrepresented in powerful positions in banking and the media. Many Jews are globalist elitist liberals in favor of mass immigration and social degeneracy.

Still, I don't buy the conspiracy theories that they control the world and did 9/11 and are trying to kill off the white race, etc... All of the above makes it look like they are complicit in an insidious and organized effort, but they aren't. There are cultural and political forces that control them and us all. They aren't shaping society. They're being shaped by it.

The muzzies chasing them out of Europe is proof enough that the common Jew is as much a victim of this shit century as the rest of us. The Jew conspiracy shit is the alt right's biggest vice. Nothing turns off Normal Normans more quickly than hearing us call out the Jew.

All true. But you don't believe in the Holocaust? I'm sure it's exaggerated by powerful Jews to add to white guilt, degeneracy, and so on, but how do you explain all those dead Jews during WWII?

6 million dead? Now I don't know about that shit.

here's the redpill on jews:

they're merchants who are allowed to have racial identity

they're 100% NOT white

White is a race, not an identity

I believe that there were concentration camps and that many Jews died in them. But there is no proof of homicidal gas chambers. At all. The vast majority of the deaths were caused by disease and starvation. And six million is a joke.

100% fabrication of allied powers

Jews are middle eastern they're not white.

And what race are the middle easterners?

Middle Eastern? Hell, a lot of Jews look whiter than me, with brown hair and such. Hitler was right about their noses though, "you can identify a Jew because his nose is shaped like a 6"

Jews are Semitic. Duh.

Jews are Jews when they want to be and white when they need to be.

Learn that.

>ears sticking out
>hooked nose
>pasty skin
>curly brown hair
>weak jawline

Wow the video really does work.
youtube.com/watch?v=mEyi4UnQ4fY&feature=youtu.be

>Merkel
>White
er real name is Angela Dorothea Kasner,[1] a filthy communist that happens to be a jew by "PURE COINCIDENCE".
She divorced a physicist named Ulrich Merkel and "conveniently" held onto the last name for OBVIOUS reasons.[2]

Kasner is a JEWISH last name.[3] And to top it all off, her father renamed his last name from Horst Kazmierczak
to Horst Kasner, even more jewish. "Kazmierczak derives from Kazimierz, a major Jewish city in Poland, made especially
for Jews outside of Cracow. Kazimierz (Latin: Casimiria; Yiddish Kuzmir) is a historical district of Kraków (Poland),
best known for being home to a Jewish community from the 14th cent."[4]

her grandfather changed his last name in the 1930s(PURE COINCIDENCE).

"In 1926, their son Horst Kazmierczak was born. The family Germanized their family name from Kazmierczak to Kasner in 1930."[5]

so don't come here and claim merkel isn't a jew you fucking liar.

1) biography.com/people/angela-merkel-9406424#synopsis

2) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel

3) genealogy.familyeducation.com/browse/origin/jewish?page=7

4) mail.blockyourid.com/~gbpprorg/judicial-inc/82university_shooter_was_a_polish_supplement.htm

5) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Kasner?

Oh SHIT! Those fucking kikes are hiding everywhere, disguising themselves as people. Very disturbing.

Nice to see not all Swedes are cucked beyond belief.

I'm sorry (((They))) fucked it up.

fuck off shill

Shill? I'm voting for Trump. It was just a joke. I didn't know Merkel was a joo in disguise.

>er real name is Angela Dorothea Kasner

Its getting even better, Merkels current husband is working for a NGO of jewess Else Springer if I remember correctly. This NGO has the sole purpose of protecting Israel.
It can't get more obvious than this.

You're trying too hard Schlomo.

>but how do you explain all those dead Jews during WWII?

Maybe an allergy because Degech also processed peanuts on its Zyklon B plant?
We have reports of Jews who survived Zyklon B, some even multiple times.
>pic related

>gas chambers

Sup Forumshatred of jew isreal

it's true, we are victims, just like you.

If we kill all of those you listed, who will continue humanity? Weebs here? LMAO might as well say goodbye to the world

>Jews
>White

never fails to crack me up

I just got banned from Breitbart for redpilling on jewish media, funny since they have multiple articles right now about censorship on facebook and reddit.

What? You think the world's population is contingent on niggers, muslims, retards, and liberals?

Fuck you we're white

>There are cultural and political forces that control them and us all. They aren't shaping society.

Joe Biden gave a speech to a Jewish group Tuesday night at which he said that the Jewish influence “behind” American culture is “immense.” Praising a Jewish audience, he spoke of the prominent roles Jews had played in transforming American attitudes toward civil rights, feminism, and gay rights.

Whites are minority in this world, you won't survive for long m8
>retards
like Sup Forums?

You're semites, who've interbred with whites to look more like us, you're not us though.

The nose knows.

Is this story true? I need to be redpilled on this.

(((Weiss)))

E-every time...

I don't understand what you're trying to convey. You think that if non whites didn't exist whites would be unable to sustain their own population? Or are you just threatening the white race? Implying that all of the world's non white population is going to band together to wipe us out?

How about you get the fuck out of my grandparent's continent you piece of shit?

>muh Carl Sagan
what as he ever done for the advancement of science?
>b-but he INSPIRED muh chilluns
fuck off