Why do the English identify with the Anglo-Saxons rather than the Normans or the Celts?

Why do the English identify with the Anglo-Saxons rather than the Normans or the Celts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same people, literally the same fucking people.

Although they"re Franco-German rape babies they speak a Germanic, so they identify as Saxons.

i am of pure anglo saxon stock

fuck off jamal hernandez

It's mostly because they had the first unified kingdom. The Celts rarely advanced beyond their local tribe and collapsed after the loss of Roman rule. The Normans invaded when there was already a fledgling national consciousness so they were much easier to see as wholly foreign and hostile, plus the scope of the invasion was much, much smaller and only touched certain elements of society at all

Yorkshire are Viking rape babies

Because we don't fucking let them
Yeah maybe we would still be africa teir tribals but that doesn't mean I can't keep them from pretending this is their anscestral lands

We do identify with the Celts to a degree, our culture is an Anglo-Saxon/Celtic hybrid. The Normans were a ruling elite so the average person and their culture doesn't have much in common with them. Also the Normans had a habit of eventually adopting whatever culture they came into contact with over a period anyway.

Because they are West-Germanics not Celts

For most

I'm not an anglo-saxon.

>bret*ns
>civilized

This has to be a troll

>rapebabies rapebabies rapebabies
you virgins are aware raping people doesn't make automatically babies?

>using logic or tempered reason on Sup Forums

100% anglo-saxon here

all celts are scum

Screw you, celt.

yes, but Sup Forums is fucking full of faggots who resume all history to rapes, rapes, and rapes when a foreign people invade another ones.
rapes happened mostly when raiders taken over a city after a siege, also they often killed their victims after fastly raping them or made them slaves and deported them to foreign lands.
this argument make no fucking sense, it's a fetish projection about domination some faggots have here.

Sup Forums is literally all about weird domination/submission fetishes, that's the material for like 95% of threads here.

*takes your land* nothing personnel celt

I will drank from ur skurlll

delet this, my celtic brother

celtic fuccbois on suicide watch

Anglo Saxons are white Dutch/Danish type people

Normans are swarthier manlet Latins

Celts are literal 89 IQ forest-niggers

There you go

>those fucking Vandals

>Anglo Saxons are white Dutch/Danish type people

topkek, sure, sure

I think the main problem with Celts derives from the fact that they evolved in a mild/warm (not cold) climate, and were one of the last Aryanized peoples of Europe.

Everything about their behavior, and even their facial features, resemble Africans.

Actually he's right, except they are mongrelized with celtic shit.
and the Dutch/Danish people are mongrelized with Finngoloids on Norway and Sweden.

>insulting celts

What the fuck are you?

Luckily not a Celt

l*tins are almost as bad ngl

What are you?

>and the Dutch/Danish people are mongrelized with Finngoloids on Norway and Sweden.

No they're not.

You're equating Finngolians with Scandinavians proper.

Both have exotic Asiatic features, but Finns are descended from Saami Siberian-type people.

Swedes/Norways come from indigenous Europeans.

The End

we are descendants of celts but it's from A LONG LONG times ago, talking about celtic identity now make no sense, except if you're a bregnoule.

Why is it always Frenchmen sperging about us

t. vikangz rape baby

>tfw half-bregnoule

It hurts, you know.

latins are dark manlets who created the ancient west

celts are dark (and ginger) manlets who chimped out, got raped, and can't even speak their language anymore

not a fair comparison imo tbqh af bbq sauce if I do say so myself

At least you have pretty good folk music

Bregnoule are not even ancient gauls, they are dirty immigrants from the perfide Albion, cowards afraid to fight the barbaric anglo-saxon invaders.

>there is literally a region of france called BRITtany
ETERNAL cuckold

if your ancestors came from the South of the Loire river you can be proud cuz we wuz vendéens n sheit

>"Dieu et mon droit"

Some of them come from Poitou.

>tfw we're the original brits

It would be immensely interesting to form a genetic map of European antiquity.

From what we know about Eurasia, populations have been getting closer to each other over time, due to mass migrations (Arabs, Indoeuropeans, Turkics, etc)

This is definitely the case within Europe too, so it would be interesting to see just genetically unique a real Anglo Saxon, Celt, etc. was.

the etymology of "Britannia" doesn't even came from your barbaric language.
it's a greco-sandnigger explorer from the antiquity who gaves a name to that island.
anglos need to go back to northern germany!

well you're just a variety of Welsh people.

Welsh what ?

...WTF I want to fuck some sheeps and kill people with a longbow, now

You just blew my mind

Gallois / Welsh
Pays de Galles / Wales, la région du Roi Arthur, le seul truc celtique pré-anglo-saxon qui a réussis à se conserver la-bas.
mais bon les Bretons ont immigrer en armorique depuis les cornouailles au moyen-age, autres région celtique similaire au pays de galles mais moins marquante.

Non c'était juste une blague pour impliquer que les Gallois ne sont pas des humains pêh

J'aurais aimé connaître la tribu de mes ancêtres, cependant.

better watch your mouth pierre

Hon hon hon

>ywa be a mutt

Fellow Frenchmen need to stop breton-bullying
They are based (the whole North-West is based) as fuck, remember that Jean-Marie le Pen is a breton
+They got nice food and songs

They're not based anymore.

>when buttblasted germanics call you a subhuman halfbreed in your native language

I'm fine watching my mouth, it's well shaped since I didn't inherit British genetics

>I didn't inherit British genetics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemy
t. great sachem black wolf

>muh jean de montfort

>we wuz celt ein sheeit

The celt people got latinized long time ago, Example: Celtic & celtiberians from moortugal, Sbein and frogs.

>shut the fuck up u brown spic mongrel

I'm not brown, mongrel? maybe, spic... of course.

R1b is common among celts
and R1b is by far the most common y-DNA haplogroup among British and Irish people

They are both clearly largely descended from celts with only some of them being haplogroup I saxons.

He is a Greek

The Hundred Years War is a hoax
Humans apparead a century ago

Arguments?
Nobody gives a shit about him and Breton nationalists are seen as dumbtards by Bretons

gauchiasseland.

why is everyone on Sup Forums a genetics professor

t. condorito

lel

kek!

pd: I'm a nigga, gimme some boipussi

woah really made me think

>they dont vote for me so i must hate them
Only a leftard can think like that

Hating leftards = being a leftard...k

Hating someone because of his political ideas is a leftard behavior, you're just a dumb Conservano-teir """nationalist"""

>1066

Learn the truth

Harold was an idiot and threw the battle

...god, bretons are stupid

space doesn't even exist
the area where you lives is actually limited and when you move out of it, it generate automatically another new area.
people at television are not real
you are the only being in existence, everything was created when you were born.

An interesting cosplay choice.

lol

Normandie rpz

It pays to be prepared against a sudden ambush by highwaymen or sea raiders.

R É V E I L L É

All you cracka ass cave beasts look the same to me. I want Anglos and Frogs to leave North America. This is red man land.

We're not real either btw, you've been talking to a computer all along

IN THE END IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

If it makes you feel any better, I chose Harald at school

life is unreal anyway.
we are the dream of some entity.

0x11101111 x00111101 x10100101

Ahem... I mean, yes.

Angles and Saxons had a greater impact than Normans or Celts. Note that Normans are genetically identical to Angles and Saxons.

wtf? Did I just pronounce that?

>they evolved in a mild/warm (not cold) climate
They split off from the Italic tribes somewhere around the Carpathian mountains. Are you seriously arguing Hungary is a warm country?
Besides, the Italics went farther south, and they ended up being more successful in the long run

Celts are different though