"As you know, we ineherited quite the budget crunch from president Trump"

>"As you know, we ineherited quite the budget crunch from president Trump"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is too epic, time to share it on facebook

DUDE THE SIMPSONS PREDICTED IT LMAO
DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE ON REDDIT AND SHARE AND LIKE ON FACEBOOK

>humanity is so paranoid and desperate to be told what it wants to hear it elects a richboy with no political experience other than being a fat, fake lying piece of shit.
>Or Hillary Clinton

This world makes me feel so cold.

WTF I hate the Simpsons now.

Really makes you think.

You seriously can't be this naive. Are you six?

>America is humanity
lol

Both options are a disaster.

Sorry about that Satan, I'm running on like 3 hours sleep.

It makes you wonder what event bifurcated the time stream and ejected us all into this timeline

>Trump defeats Clinton
>Brexit scheduled to happen, Cameron out of office
>Duterte, Erdogan, Orban, and a slate of other right-wing strongmen rise to power in the shittier parts of the world
>The Chicago Cubs win the World Series

The more pressing question is, can we go back? Should we try?

>Choice between 2 fat fake lying pieces of shit
>America chose the one with less experience in being a fake lying piece of shit

not hard to understand

what they dont realize is fiat currency is only IOUs that really mean nothing.

also notice that there is no war or commies.

Why would you want to go back from the best possible timeline you fucking queer?

Duerte is a left winger by Philippine standards.

you still watch that jew sjw propaganda garbage? Not since the 90s unless you're a retard or faggot

That episode is from more than 15 years ago.

You can try going back to /reddit first

>Trump brings up illegal immigration as a problem (most of the country agrees by the way). Says the truth that the criminals are criminals, says he will prioritize the convicted criminal illegals' deportation
>Addresses the problem that Bush, Clinton, and Obama have instigated wars in no less than 4 countries and are now forcing us to take in 10,000s of refugees with no documentation, while ISIS has repeated that they will exploit this
>Spends the rest of the campaign praising every single american minority groups, touring inner cities and proposing real solutions such as School Choice, while his opponent disappears for weeks at a time.
>All while the media COMPLETELY FABRICATES stories about Trump mocking disabled people or being racist to a biased (white) judge that personally supports scholarships for illegal immigrants but somehow thinks he is fit to judge a Trump legal case.
You're just a low information voter. That's all there is to it.

But at the end of the day, he's Donald Trump.

>Says the truth that the criminals are criminals

Holy shit, no way.

I'm not with Hillary either, they were both terrible mistakes.

Economically he's left wing but since he actually likes his country having borders he's considered right wing by the MSM. The same thing with North Korea.

The pendulum swings. Always has. People's woeful ignorance of history makes all of this come as a surprise.

>best possible timeline

Well shit, its opposite day.

If only people had voted for a third party candidate for once.

>real estate mogul
>less experience in being a fake lying piece of shit

Gary Johnson is absolutely worse than both sides. I think he's a literal autist. He sticks his tongue out in interviews and starts yelling when asked a policy question.

Both candidates were awful who fucking cares.
The only good part about this election was either seeing SJWs getting BTFO (with Trump winning) or poltards getting BTFO (with Hillary winning).
And the meltdown on twitter has been amusing enough so far.

I didn't say him specifically though.

This. I just wish Sup Forums would quit shitting up other boards. SJWs are at least contained to Sup Forums, may it rest in RIP.

You act as if it isn't sacrilegious for liberals to admit that illegal immigrants are infact - illegal -

Nobody is low information anymore, the internet has made sure of that. We didn't call it the "Information Superhighway" for nothing. The problem is people are being fed false information by people they had come to trust in years past. In this age of the internet, we battle not with blood and iron, but with info. These are the Info Wars.

>All while the media COMPLETELY FABRICATES stories about Trump mocking disabled people or being racist to a judge
These aren't fabrications, both of these things happened.

Who considers North Korea right-wing? I thought they were the last real communist country

Yes, that's literally how bad shillary was

the mocking disabled people isn't accurate

Not even the point you were trying to make but okay.

He didn't say illegal immigrants were criminals, or that illegal immigration opened the door for criminals, he specifically said Mexico (the country itself, apparently referring to its government?) is sending rapists and criminals. That's a completely different claim.

But sure, he tells it like it is! It's not like the CIA and the FBI are funding, training and/or arming these assholes to ensure money keeps flowing. It's not like the Mexican president decided to wage war against these cartels at the expense of the Mexican people, with Bush supporting him all the way. He tells it like it is.

Now call me a cuck or something so I can dismiss your posts already.

not in his fee fee bubble they didn't

I wasnt the original guy you responded to.

I don't think you're a cuck, just misguided.

God bless.

post more hillary pepes. After CTR left these things are going to become collectables. Rarest pepes of all

No I'm pretty sure him flailing his arms about while keeping rigidity in his neck and wrists was fully intended to mock a reporter who suffers from arthrogryposis. In the unlikely alternative that he wasn't mocking that reporter in the exact style of his very specific disability, and that that just happens to be the way in which trump mocks people he considers stupid, then I'm forced to conclude that the president elect of the united states associates being physically handicapped with intellectual ability.
So which is it user? Was he mocking that individual reporter in one instance, or has he mocked all physically handicapped people at numerous times on video in public?

SJWs claim they're not real Communism because they have borders and laws so they must be right wing. I have seen people on /his/ claim this.

>Says the truth that the criminals are criminals
no, he implied that those who are black and mexican are criminals and said he would put them in jail. which is exactly what rednecks wanted to hear
>Addresses the problem that Bush, Clinton, and Obama have instigated wars ... and are now forcing us to take in 10,000s of refugees with no documentation, while ISIS has repeated that they will exploit this
it has been explained that these refugees do have documentation and there is an extensive vetting process. are you actually stupid or just pretending?
>real solutions such as School Choice,
how is School Choice a real solution? it's offered to kids below the poverty line, but those above the poverty line are going to public schools too. there is a much bigger issue in poverty areas than where kids go to school
>COMPLETELY FABRICATES
does putting it in caps make it true?
he was racist to a judge, there is no doubt about that, not fabricated

He mocks everyone in that manner. It's a mannerism of his. You attributing it to him mocking the disabled is on you and says more about yourself than Trump.

What a beautiful way to add nothing of value to the discussion at hand.

Clearly he has plenty of experience being a fake lying piece of shit. So of course he was a great candidate.

that's how he does impressions of people he has spoken with, he has even done it when imitating previous things HE has said in the past. He wasn't mocking the you, retard.

He didnĀ“t mock the disabled, its just the way Trump imitates people in disarray, he did the same talking about Ted Cruz:

that's some fucking stretch, morons

glad i don't go on Sup Forums; their view of reality must be so skewed it's barely recognizable to actual sane people

>no, he implied that those who are black and mexican are criminals and said he would put them in jail. which is exactly what rednecks wanted to hear

This is just blatantly false. The proof is on you to provide evidence of this.

>it has been explained that these refugees do have documentation and there is an extensive vetting process
Which worked well for all those terrorists attacks, didn't it? Must be a flawless system.

>he was racist to a judge, there is no doubt about that, not fabricated
He said the judge was biased due to his mexican background. This is true and not at all racist. Judges recuse themselves from cases all the time due to bias.

>a stretch
what stretch? their is video of him doing the same thing while imitating other people who aren't disabled.

You're really reaching here, so I'll spell it out as clearly as I can so you'll be sure to understand.

If he mocks everyone in that manner, as you're saying he does, then you have to conclude he associates physical handicaps (flailing limbs, bulging eyes, exagerated movement) with mental handicaps (stupidity, inability to recall a fact or detail, inability to answer a question or adress a certain relevant detail).

But like I said, I think that's a stretch though. His detailed knowledge of the reporter, what the reporter recalls, the history of the article in question, the quote "you should have seen this guy" all point towards knowledge of the handicap, which is the crucial thing he denies. He says he doesn't know the reporter is handicapped - doubtful. As well as those facts, you can also see in the impugned video that he does a full on impression, stops, then resumes it a second time. if you look at other such impressions here, he spends like two seconds at most doing something similar. It's really not the same thing at all.

What reality do YOU live in?

Watch this video and try to deny it.

honestly my post was a pro-trump post. I can't even tell what you are saying. I can't tell if you have 0 reading comprehension or 0 writing ability.

>Watch this video and try to deny it.
k

>videos of him doing the same voice and movements to other people
>guy in question doesn't flail at all
>guy in question sounds perfectly normal
>Guy is question is a nobody to trump, and he has no idea what he looks like
>media lying on all fronts anyway
lets just go over what is likely in this situation

no, he associates that with someone being flustered. You obviously don't know what you're talking about seeing as how you didn't even know that he does that imitation for other people as well. How can you act like your informed if you haven't seen any of this?

>He said the judge was biased due to his mexican background. This is true and not at all racist
of course it was racist. Trump thinks that someone of Mexican descent can't preside over a business fraud case because he's going to be too butthurt over completely unrelated other things Trump has done

It's like saying a woman can't be the judge in Hillary Clinton's corruption trial because they're both women and she'll give up objectivity over that. It's patently retarded

>If he mocks everyone in that manner, as you're saying he does, then you have to conclude he associates physical handicaps (flailing limbs, bulging eyes, exagerated movement) with mental handicaps (stupidity, inability to recall a fact or detail, inability to answer a question or adress a certain relevant detail).

Again, that's YOUR interpretation and says more about you than anything else.

If you made ape noises in a unrelated argument and I said you were mocking blacks, is it you who is racist, or me for making connection?

>>guy in question doesn't flail at all
>>guy in question sounds perfectly normal
So if I do a shithouse impression of Al Pacino and someone points out all the ways it's off, because it's on the fly and obviously imperfect, that means I didn't intend to impersonate Al Pacino?
>If you made ape noises in a unrelated argument and I said you were mocking blacks, is it you who is racist, or me for making connection?
If the person I was mocking happened to be black, and I, being a reasonable person, should understand that that's likely to be characterised as a racist act, then yes, it would be reasonable for you to make that judgment.

I THINK YOU MEAN UNDOCUMENTED?!

It's not a prediction considering it was a common joke because he had threatened to run for 20 years

You realize that the judge, on top of being mexican, had a history of pro-open-borders, pro-immigrant stances, correct?

Now add the part where you mock everyone equally with apes noises.

Turns out you're not so racist anymore.

UGH SIMPSONS IS SO BIASED. THEY LITERALLY ONLY MAKE PRO LIBERAL JOKES. WHERE ARE THE CONSERVATIVE JOKES ABOUT HOW HILLARY IS A SICK DYING LIZARD WOMAN FUNDING ISIS OR HOW BLACK PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT SAVAGES OR ABOUT THE JEW OVERLORDS WHO INVENTED THE HOLOCAUST I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW HOLD ME POL

I don't care if you're pro or anti-trump. Your argument was full of baloney.

Anne Erin is a known tripfag troll that's only here to rile people up with distorted truths, why are you retards even entertaining him?

you realize that none of those have anything to do with whether or not Trump University committed fraud, right?

I thought you guys hated liberals for blacklisting people for unrelated political opinions. This is the exact same shit. Imagine if Hillary criticized the people who ran the Benghazi or emails hearings for being anti-gay and claiming that somehow affected their judgement. It's beyond retarded

I can't use my past behaviour as a convenience to escape the fact that in this instance I did intend to equate black people with apes, especially if I used unequivocal language like "you should have seen this guy" moments before I launch into my impression.

This is just like the Access Hollywood tape. Sup Forums fixates on the "they let you do it" part, completely ignoring the very incriminating "I don't even wait" part.

you're still alive? who pays for your Internet or do you use public libraries?

Trump University was a 100% legitimate institution and Trump could've proved it but he's got much bigger fish to fry.

Not much I can do to help you see a clear conflict of interest.

It's not uncommon for judges to recuse themselves for less.

>this level of special pleading
just start a religion already

Well we're all looking forward to him proving that in the coming months, along with his other pending lawsuits.

No admission of guilt :^)

why hello there my young friends i am a big and fat and dumb amerikkkan and i would just like to say i hate the poor and i hate blacks and i am a terrible human being. i am all of amerikka amerikka is a evil and rotten place and now i must go my firneds and start a civil war in a middleeastern country good night

He has already settled with no admission of guilt. And he gets the money back on a tax write off.

aka Trump wins

disagreeing with a specific political issue that is unrelated to the case is not cause for recusing. If it were literally nothing would get done.
Trump could find a white, Christian, conservative judge and then claim he has to recuse himself because he supported the War in Iraq while Trump said it was a mistake and that will bias him. It's an absolutely retarded standard

No argument :^)

Mental gymnastics at its finest.

Liberals are in denial of that basic fact.

Ever seen a Black Lives Matter rally?

>he implied that those who are black and mexican are criminals and said he would put them in jail. which is exactly what rednecks wanted to hear

AND stopped reading here.

This is how you spot fact-hating Tumblrites.

>I thought they were the last real communist country

NK is the perfect example of a degenerated "workers" state. Real communism has never existed because it's only possible with Star Trek level technology.

>get insulted by someone calling Trump supporters rednecks
>call them Tumblrites
remind me how you're any different than the SJW's again?

>SJWs are at least contained to Sup Forums

Bullshit. You can find SJW's on literally every board at this point.

Fuck back off to r/the_donald

>anyone who disagrees with me or doesn't want to see constant Trump threads is an SJW
how's seeing bogeyman around every corner treating you?

How's it feel knowing your boogeyman is the POTUS?

>he specifically said Mexico (the country itself, apparently referring to its government?) is sending rapists and criminals. That's a completely different claim.

And it's a completely true one.

The Mexican government does dick to prevent illegal immigration into America because it mean the criminals become our problem and not theirs. This has been true for decades and continues to be true.

? I think you misread him

he's not offended by your name-calling, he's annoyed that you literally just made shit up and accused Trump of it.

thought the joke was that just saying "Hillary Clinton" was enough of an insult that it's on-par with "being a fat, fake lying piece of shit" but then realized you're *cringes* a Hillary supporter

how's not knowing what a bogeyman even is?

Says the guy who said everyone that doesn't agree with him is Sup Forums

>And it's a completely true one.
Nice sources you got there.

>b-but the Mexican government does nothing!

Indifference isn't the same as openly sending criminals and rapists, as Trump claims. Nor does it explain the FBI arming cartels in order to """""""keep track on them""""""".

>erdogan

t.roach

>2016
>we haven't graduated to just killing repeat criminals
>we still have to arrest people for the 10th time and spend money on housing them because they are such fuck ups

I wish I lived in the good timeline