Would she really be THAT bad? The president doesn't control as much as most people think

Would she really be THAT bad? The president doesn't control as much as most people think.

I'm more bothered by the prospect of IRL women in my life and endless fat internet feminists conflating her to Christ status.

I'd rather not have more STATE OF THE UNIONS be boring as shit, while the president says nothing with congress applauding periodically.

Having her as supreme commander will be shit. So, yes, it will be that bad, if not worse.

Yeah she would probably get into a nuclear war with Iran or something equally retarded.. but after tonight I don't think she has a chance.

Bernie isn't dropping out and she is like 300 real delegates short. Looks pretty weak for the bitch declared to be the nominee a year and a half ago, amirite?

She did a terrible job as the secretary of state, so why the fuck would anyone want to give her even more power?

I mean you could be right OP, it's only murders.
It's not like she's racist too... and is photographed hugging a grand wizard.

Not like she believes in Super Predators. (black males.)

Holy shit the prospect of a trump State of the Union never dawned on me before.
>America is so great, we measured greatness in Kentucky and it's just the best.
>And so I said to Putin, "whip it out" and I find I can trust a guy a lot more when I see his member.
>It was very rude of the Dow Jones to attack Americans right after I raised tariffs on CHINA. I have told all Trump Hotels to stop buying shares on the Dow.

She was a shitty lawyer

She was a shitty wife

She was a shitty first lady

She was a shitty Senator

She was a shitty Secretary of State

She is shit.

Culturally she would be awful

progressives are on their way to causing a fucking race war and Hillary would only worsen the tension

The one power the president has a ton of is when it comes to foreign policy. She's said Obama isn't going far enough in that regard.

Honestly the worst OR best thing is if you criticize her, it means you are criticizing her just because she is a female.

But that's bullshit, but that's what they'll do.
Shills do it all the time for Obama, "Wow they only hate him this much because he's black"
So instead of fighting with facts, they say "Sexist!" and completely rule out any argument

Lmao bernout, simply lmao

She'd be far better than Trump.

she also wants to evaporate the Mexican border, import economic migrants from African and the Middle-East, fill the Supreme Court with progressive liberals, and make majors advances in disarming the public

a Hillary presidency would spell the death of American conservatism, the Democrats would rule unopposed

kek

She is literally Tumblr: the candidate.

She wouldn't invade any nation with ground forces because democrats favor bombing from a distance, like with drones and air strikes. I expect a lot more dead non-terrorist shitskins under Hillary than Trump, also I expect more intervention and ally backstabbing.

The president is only one branch of government but this bitch has more connections than we can even dream of after all the favors her & her husband have pulled all over DC.

It's the only reason I might vote trump over libertarian because Trump is actually a political outsider & one that most of both parties hate. So basically a Trump presidency will be 4 years of vetoing, gridlock and generally not fucking this country over with even more laws that we do not need.

I don't want the country to have wonder whether or not shes going to have a coughing fit every time she opens her mouth for the next four years. You're right that the president isnt actually the all important thing its made out to be so the least we could do is get somebody who we can actually stand to listen to.

Why waste your vote on the Libs? I get you may agree with them more so than anyone else but they don't have a shot in the dark.

SHE'D BE GREAT FOR RAPISTS

BIG NEWS FELLOW TRUMPERS

>PLEASE READ

I have some important info from the Bernie camp. This comes directly from a source close to Sanders himself.

As I have told you in the past, my mother is a high placed uber liberal. I love her, but she's still a total lib feminist. My Dad on the other hand was a Regan Democrat, which explains me.

Here's the news. It's the reason why Bernie is NOT dropping out.

1. His conversation with Obama spoke of Bernie being a back up plan if / when Clinton gets indicted

THAT'S RIGHT.

When he spoke with Obama for over 45 minutes he wasn't talking about dropping out, but rather STAYING IN!!

2. The reason Bernie won't drop out is because the inside word says the FBI WILL INDICT HILLARY CLINTON

You heard it here first. Please cap this post.

>Please Cap This Post

Bernie fans will shit bricks when they find out this is all true, and we knew it before they did.

The bitch is going to jail folks. This is it...

> Attorney General of the US is Loretta Lynch (Democrat appointed by President Barack Obama)
> She can review FBI cases, so she should have access to the progress of the Clinton investigation
> President Obama is planning to endorse Clinton soon, as reported by notable new sources like CNN and Washington Post

Why would Loretta not give Obama a warning?

2 Shekels have been deposited in your account.