Swedes wanna genocide this

>Swedes wanna genocide this

Why Sweden ?

swedish girls really look like this?

They did when I visited as kid in the 90's.

What did you expect then?

I was just wondering i've never seen or met a swedish girl before

I would genocide that too

she looks like a gook with blond hair and blue eyes

Dutch girl is dutch.

Blondes are annoying
sluts in their 20's, work work work in their 30's, angry in their 40's, raisins in their 50's

Hey Swedes, what are you thoughts on the undeniable fact that by 2100 your country will be majority muslim. Its not a meme its happening

>56% poses this question

% wise there's as many muslims in sweden as asians in USA, do you really think your country have a chance of becoming majority asian in the next 83 years?

I think this most becomes a problem when Asians start trucking people on Christmas.

you never know. chinese breed like insects

Because of secular liberalism.

asians can't drive
just like with muslims in sweden, their fertility rate is below 2.1

What ever makes you happy senpai

no they don't

>crude
shit

The birthrate is not so important but keeping Asiatics and Africans out of Europe is extremely important.

This is the Chinese century, you won't be able to keep them out. Also the wh*te population is set to decline and eventually go extinct.

yes they do. even after mao killed over 20 million chinks and government enforced birthrates there's still billions of them infesting the world

What's that map good for? You make zero sense

>first world countries with majority white or east asian people
all of them
>first would countries without majority white or east asian people
fucking shitholes
Sweden will become an unrecoverable shithole within the next 100-150 years

they don't

>. Also the wh*te population is set to decline and eventually go extinct.
That's not how birthrates work. They naturally rise and fall. It's cyclical. Quite frankly there is still Europeans in the world now than ever before in history and less people means less strain on resources, higher wages and more protected free land. The problem is Africans and Asians who breed like rats going to Europe but again, so long as Europeans keep them out until African and Asian population naturally fall from disease outbreak, the cyclical nature of birthrates, ect (which could technically happen as 3 European nations possess nuclear weapons and 100,000 Negroids couldn't beat 100 Europeans) nothing will change.

Do you know what a birth rate is you fucking retard?
Just because there is already alot of them doesnt mean they currently have alot of kids

>i reverse search the picture
>find an imgur by a guy called SuperBlackGuy
>name of album is 'beautiful swedish women'
>SuperBlackGuy

nice

>so long as Europeans keep them out
stop pretending that is going to happen
rip human race

Finally someone who gets it
Nigeria having 1 billion people means nothing if they stay in Nigeria. Japan is experiencing heavy population decline but don't flood their countries with 3rd world immigrants like Western countries.

good. they're so damn ugly and annoying to look at. can't die off fast enough

Yet wh*te wymyn continue to have declining birth rates. What will happen to Europe is similar to what is happening to Japan today, """men""" are too busy watching anime and the wymym are all working and they aren't having kids. They are projected to go extinct with current trends. Eventually you will be extinct. And that's assuming you aren't racemixing. With racemixing the wh*te wymyn who have babies will have babies with Muhammad from Somalia not a wh*te boi

Can you even make a Swedish girl feel anything without an at least 8x6?

Unlike you, we started opposing the mass immigration while it wasn't too late

Any country in the 80s besides Russia and Bulgaria need to hang themselves.

i need more of her

>meanwhile due to the low population their GDP starts declining and their economy starts being shit

In france's case, a lot of the non-europeans are Algerians who look similar to the southern frenchs and can be bred out in one generation

lel la france literally arap tier

America was >90% whites just 50 years ago.

>this meme
Their GDP starts declining because there are less people, the GDP per capita doesn't nessasarily decline in fact Japanese people might even become wealthier. Using robots to replace the lack of young people is better than importing young welfare leeches. Remember demographics are destiny, while economy is temporary

Meanwhile in real life, people are gonna need to build and maintain those robots, they will need to buy the resources to manufacture those robots. Not to mention the average wh*tey isn't someone who works peasant jobs.

What is happening in Japan today is a good example of how it really goes down. By the year 2065 the Japanese government predicts one third of their population will be gone. With 38% of the population being people aged 65 and older(i.e people who cannot work) With half of the working class disappearing. Most men have rejected women and would rather fug pillows with working women desperate to find a man to have kids with.

>I will never live in a New York that isn't 52% non-White
>my children and grand children will never walk down a street by themselves and feel safe

fuck the baby boomers

>we started opposing the mass immigration while it wasn't too late

Ever heard of this quote? We're transitioning from 'good times create weak men' to 'weak men create hard times' Nations and people decline and rise all the time. It's not like Japanese people aren't having babies at all, in fact their fertility rate is up in the last few years just like most western countries.

Fuck all of this, you Americans in here are trolls. I provide arguments and sources yet you throw it away and go with cheap memes and "wh*teyys xDD" not realising your country is lost and your grandchildren would be persecuted to small shitty rural towns if you actually would have gotten laid once in your pathetic life.