HIS CAPE LOL!!

HIS CAPE LOL!!

ROFL HIS CAPE BEAT UP THE BAD GUYS xD

HE TOLD HIS CAPE TO STOP IT OMG

DUDE WEED LMAO

movie was literal shit. honest to god. what the fuck is happening to everyone's brain?

literal chick level garbage

HE ASKED IF HE CAN KEEP THE BATARANG OMG LOL!!

HE SAID 'YOU TALK TO FISH' LOLOL

IS SHE WITH YOU? HILARITY IS WITH ME!!

DUDE OXYCOTIN LMAO

Even if it was 'literal shit', it's still better than you. It's more entertaining than your existence, so yeah, no.

Dude weed lmao

>Cloak Kino

You went through the trouble of finding a pretty neat picture for a shitposting thread.
Like I googled "Dr Strange" and couldn't find it on the first page.
Meaning you either had a more precise sentence or looked through more than 1 page.
That's more effort than your post is worth.

Literally just 'dr. Strange blacklight power'

My movie theater was handing them out and i got both versions. Suck it

The transparent shrieking tears of the triggered infantile manchild.
>waah my capeshit didn't meet my serious deep dramaturgical expectations

>No "Generic Marvel Studios Movie #189" thread on sight.
>Capedittor proceeds to make one.
Then you all act like "WAAAAHH WHY CAPESHIT WON'T LEAVE"

it really was a bad movie though. not even "bad but still had fun"

marvel does it again!

literal capeshit

*Flipping Comic intro*
>*Audience is quiet*
What's your name?
Wong
Wong?
>*crunch popcorn*
Just Wong?
>*Everyone at the audience start to smile*
Like Adele?
>*small giggles can be heard*
Drake? Bono? Eminem?
>*People start crying trying to contain their laughter*
Beyonce?
>*Entire theater erupts in a thunderous laughter*
>*Movie gets a 90% at RT and 74 in Metacritic*
>*Hyenas in zoos across the nation driven mad by what they perceive to be the calls of their species break from their cells and start attacking everyone*
>*Man comes to theater and start shooting everyone*
>*BLM appears and kills every white man in the theater*
>*Zack Snyder commits suicide*
>*Rockefeller gets his 12th heart transplant*
>*Marvel's 'Doctor Strange' Debut Tops $86 Million Overseas*
>Disney greenlights Marvel's Phase 4

I've been led to believe that The Eye of Agamotto solved all of his problems for him in the original comics too. I hope this won't be the case in the movies, having Mister Doctor just time-loop his way out of everything is going to get old.

DOMARUU XD U guys still like that maymay?

>DOMARUU
Is this my mantra?

I dont get why people say this movie is shit. I mean, some quips are annoying, but other than that it was a fun flick. Still better than Marvels recent efforts.

>haha just one name man? WTF that's like crazy yo! what are you some kind of adele kind of chink or what?
>*canned laughter starts playing*

Haha

Fucking plebs, this movie was great

that shit looks satanic senpai

I enjoyed it but there were a lot of flaws
I hated that he did like 2 spells the whole time
his character was iron man copy paste
even the bad guys barely used any interesting spells
modern pop culture quips I can do without
sure they're clever but it feels very out of place
I don't want grimdark per se but it's a little much

DOMARUU XD

DUDE BEYONCE LMAO

>tfw posters are better than movie

I thought civil war was way better

Rockefeller 253 y/o this year, still no sign of any cancer

You could have predicted every scene hours before they happened.
I haven't seen such garbage in ages.

I judge the quality of capeshit by how low quality the bait threads it inspires are. Looking forward to Dr. Strange!

desu I thought this was probably one of the best Marvel films in a while.
I absolutely hated Civil War, because of all the quips and shit, but this was definitely toned down in that department, and better paced.
Could've done without the literal cape shit tho, or maybe the fucking Beyoncé thing, why the fuck would some enlightened dude even bother listening to that shit?

Wong isn't enlightened, he's a librarian.

the movie would have been 10x better minus the quiips. it didn't fit the movie at all. fucking mahvel can't live without quips

I laughed at a couple of them. Like McAdams getting scared by the mop or when Strange falls in through the door and says thank you. Him stealing books from Wong was okay too.
The Beyonce thing could've been cut, and some of the cape shenanigans too.

He's one of the fucking magic dudes, he stonewalled Strange through most of the movie, he's obviously got greater concerns than your average dude.
Then they add some random scene with him listening to mouthbreather teen girl pop shit, you didn't think that shit was retarded?

It sells, plebs fucking love it.
It's ridiculous how they haven't noticed how all the Avengers are basically carbon copies of Stark with his smartass shit.
Honestly, those few scenes in Strange should be cut out, I might actually make an edit like the Prometheus fan edit.

i had fun with it. maybe you just went to the movies with clenched fists and an autistic tantrum locked and loaded for after the movie?

>you didn't think that shit was retarded?
Not as retarded as it could be, I mean they're not savages, they've got wi-fi.

happymerchant.jpg

>Dormammu I've come to bargain
was it meme magic?

the only that I laughed at was the wifi password, shame they had to ruin that in the previews. rest of the quips are facepalm moments especially the wong jokes jfc wong laughing was so forced it actually hurt

>Hulk, Thor and Cap
>carbon copies of Stark
Eh?

>said by a nigger
Gotta' admit, I chuckled.

Nah. It would've been meme magic is the scene was replayed over and over again in real time for 200 minutes.

desu you can't include Hulk, because that guy can't act for shit.
Thor and Cap have their moments, Thor being the worst for it.
The point is that they all have the same kind of Stark-type humour, I'd like them to introduce a character that tells them to stow that shit once in a while.

>Stark-type humour
They're all fast-talking smart-asses who think quicker than everyone around them and are thus able to keep up bants that they use to hide their own insecurities?

Well, that's one way to interpret lazy writing and characters with the same/no personality.

I notice you can't go into any specifics with these points.

It wasn't.
If you are a Sup Forums regular you should know the endless asshurt threads started by DCucks.

Since their universe is shit they think they can convince others that the MCU is as well.

DCucks, not even once.

It wasn't bad. It wasn't good. It was the most neutral viewing experience I can remember having. It left practically no impression at all. An hour later, and I wanted to watch something else.

Sort of like Chinese food. Huh.

I don't have to, because you know exactly what I'm talking about.
You specifically mentioned only 3 of the least quippy characters, because you know the rest are totally fucking irredeemable copies of Stark.

Why does the superhero genre trigger people under 25?

>Black Panther and Bucky
>fucking irredeemable copies of Stark
>Hawkeye, the guy with a family to take care of
>irredeemable copy of Stark
>Black Widow, the chick who can't even make real jokes because she's way in over her head
>irredeemable copy of Stark
Who does that leave? Black Sidekick 1 and Black Sidekick 2? Ant-Man?

And they're all just copies of Spider-Man's personality, really, which, as Civil Disagreement showed, when everyone's Spidey, no one is.

Who would win, Syndrome or Tighten?

Was I supposed to care when the nigger decided he was done with the magic club? He had maybe 5 minutes of total screen-time, but gets a dramatic scene at the end. Like bro, get out of here, nobody cares if you're around anyway.

The real question is who would win if they teamed up against Godzilla.

Also, you know wins a fight between Superman and the Hulk?

Motherfucking Thor.

I know Thor could beat the Hulk, and I've seen Superman beat him.

>going back on your post
Yeah, you're a fucking shill.
You don't actually have an opinion, you're just playing little games and trying to confuse anyone who criticizes these films to make them look stupid.
There is absolutely nothing I could show you that would change your opinion on those films, because then you wouldn't get paid.

Don't get me started on that fucking kid, I wanted him to die.
>look guize I'm talking about science as I'm fighting an enemy who could potentially kill me because I'm smahht!

Meant to quote

What part of your post is in any way referring to anything I've said?

>$0.5 have been deposited into your account

You're better than this, user.