Why are so many redpilled types socially awkward "neckbeard" types? Shouldn't it be the opposite since we're superior?

Why are so many redpilled types socially awkward "neckbeard" types? Shouldn't it be the opposite since we're superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Upsides have downsides with them.

>Why are so many redpilled types socially awkward "neckbeard" types

Self pity and low thresholds for set backs.

>proofs.webm
what a lovely cock you have there

Just take a look at a Bernie crowd, there's fucking losers and artists on ever side.

that's because of the Sup Forums part, not the right wing part.

Internet addiction is a problem that faces people of every political affiliation

We aren't. Sup Forums gives you a skewed perspective of our makeup. Every article I've seen on our demo shows that right wing males are generally stronger and smarter and more independent than left wing beta faggots. We also have bigger cocks.

How does this disprove anything user? I'm not talking about leftists.

This isn't an argument

It has surprisingly good hand writing if it did that with a little tube of frosting.

Holy kek I hit a nerve

But i have six packs. NT beta.

The truth is that all internet addicts regardless of political affiliation will look like that

the real "redpill" is anti-technology. the Amish are the most true conservatives left in the US

Because autism and the search for the unrelenting truth are too compatible. Better than being a well-adjusted member of society who is brainwashed by the mind-controlling waves of the media.

They have us exactly where they want us: Too weak to fight back, brain damaged by vaccines among other things, so they can give us the full truth and everyone will laugh and not care.

Thanks for bumping my thread triggered user

>I actually won the argument because I caused someone to dump a folder of ugly liberals

Yeah. I'm sure user is blinded with rage currently.

In a corrupt all powerful system of control:
To know the truth, is to escape its constraints and disregard its rules.

>When Plato came back to the cave, they thought he was crazy.

nice false flag

Is that also some meme magic ritual? Do they really think it would work and start a social change? A cake with words while wearing obnoxious haircut and other "things"?

Yo, look at its teeth.

because useless people want to feel like they belong somewhere, like they have an edge over the normies, like they are superior, like they are in on a big secret nobody else knows.

It's very well documented phenomenon in psychology. None of them are red-pilled.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

that's everyone on the internet

the internet was a humanity-ending mistake

>not looking at all the countries and planning an itinerary after making a dank website with comics, music and videogames.
Nah m8, I'm pretty comfy with it.
People who become degenerates because of the web are weak.

Because real life actual people don't look like models on TV. They're a little fat or a little skinny and they have goofy expressions now and then and their hair isn't perfect and they don't have a wardrobe department funded by Mr. Goldstein making sure that everything is just right.

The media jew that makes you laugh at real people is the jew that they have put inside of your head.

This isn't true, Sup Forums has proportionally a lot more successful people than any other board. Manchildren care only about their manchildren hobbies, so they will naturally gravitate to boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

They have time to think, their lives aren't full with the normal stuff. The same reason that almost all philosophers were single men.

everybody thinks he is superior but the ultimate redpill is that we are all the same and equal.

allahu akbar my friend

Found the fatty.

The fact of the matter is the majority of people on this Earth will be fat neckbeard types after the baby boomer generation is 100% gone.

So long, humanity!

people without friends don't need to virtue signal for the status quo

Computers will evolve into pleasure pods.

I'm not. I'm fun, social, good-looking, and quite successful. I'm red pilled, but I obviously don't blame a bad financial report on Da Joos!

I don't speak Sup Forums at work or anything, that's just dumb. I might talk like this around close friends or family, though. I have red pilled most close friends about jews.

>Why are so many redpilled types socially awkward "neckbeard" types?
Same reason all leftists seem like sjw cucks. People go for the weak. Why argue against someone who has their shit together when a neckbeard is screaming jew.