Is "superior Jewish IQ" just a meme?

>Average IQ of Israelis is 94
>Ashkenazi Jews (a subset of all Jews) score 112 on average
>World-wide Jewish average is 103
>"Whites" are never represented by their highest IQ subgroup
>Asians are never broken into subsets and scored this way
>Blacks are never reported seperately, despite differences

Does Jewish dominance of Universities produce pro-Jewish propaganda, just like Leftist dominance of universities does -- is that where this meme comes from?
>where are the Jewish composers?
>where are the Jewish scientists?
>why are there so many Nobel prize winners, but so few discoveries and patents credited to Jews?
Why no Jewish intellectual accomplishments prior to the 20th century, when Israel was created and Zionism became powerful?
>archive.is/8BqxX

Bump
I want to know too. Also if they categorize them in small areas I wanna know my small historical area

They might never reply.
I've tried asking this on Sup Forums mant times, but Sup Forums is a majority non-white, leftist, and kike-dominated board now. Not sure you can discuss this here.

High verbal IQ. Low spatial IQ.

Does that have anything to do with the large arab population in Israel?

Fuck you for making me white knight for Israel OP.

>why are there so many Nobel prize winners, but so few discoveries and patents credited to Jews?

Are you legitimately mentally retarded?

>Rule the world for centuries
>Brilliantly engineer and execute the most flawless conspiracies known to man
>Only a bunch of neckbeard NEETs on a chinese cartoon board are onto you
>Not inhumanely intelligent

yeah no, I'm not buying it.

No. They do however have a better culture of intellectualism and family values.(and self control, hardwork, long term planning, etc)
Meanwhile whites and blacks are proud not to read books, like it's a accomplishment to be nigga, keeping it real.

How big is the Arab population in Israel?
How many Israelis are Arab?

>are you retarded?
Can you announce "I'm a Jew ITT" any more obviously?

The awards don't correlate to the expected products or "outputs" of a highly intellectual population.

>Where are the Jewish composers?
Mendelssohn, Schoenberg, Weill, Copland, Bernstein, Gershwin, Glass, etc. Israel has an average IQ of 94 because they measure nonAshkenazis as well.

>Ashkenazi Jews (a subset of all Jews) score 112 on average

because most jews are sefardic - a type of jew that has lower than average intelligence

ashkenazi IQ is not just a meme, it's real.

Source: am ashkenazi jew, routinely score 99.9th percentile on standardized tests such as GMAT, LSAT, etc

>>Rule the world for centuries
Who claims this?
>>Brilliantly engineer and execute the most flawless conspiracies known to man
For example?
>>Only a bunch of neckbeard NEETs on a chinese cartoon board are onto you
Stormkike detected.
>>Not inhumanely intelligent
Stormkike confirmed.

The inferiority complex is strong.

Jews are smarter and it shows. I'm more interested why East Asians score the highest yet have so little to show for it.

>How big is the Arab population in Israel?
Israel is like 30% Arab. To put it in perspective it's over twice the percentage that the US is nigger.

Just 7 composers?
How many gentile composers are here in history?

>ashkenazi IQ is not just a meme, says Ashkenazi jew
>personal anecdote as evidence
Mhmm.

>Who claims this?
Sup Forums
>For example?
WW1, WW2, 9/11, sandy hook, 2008 economic crash, every war fought by the US since 1910, communism, capitalism, the destruction of white civilization

You sound like JIDF desu, trying to downplay Jewish involvement in the world

Oh and Mahler. Wagner's real father is thought to have been Jewish as well.

See . Most of the acclaimed composers were Ashkenazi Jew. Gentiles exist in larger number so there were more but most aren't remembered. Most important ones were Jews.

No. Ashkenazi Jews score the highest. East Asians score the second highest.

>referring to Sup Forums dismissively in the third-person singular
>lists as "jewish conspiracies" - "literally every war and thing that happened in the 20th century"
>calls me JIDF pre-emptively
Because starting a thread skeptical of "renowned Jewish IQ" is a very JIDF thing to do. Because when you so obviously bitterly hate Sup Forums as a community, you're really concerned with JIDF agents.

You must be one of those Sephardic inbred 94 IQ kikes.

Albert Michelson was a Jew too, just saying.

So are you saying the Jews didn't do 9/11? And you're calling me JIDF? Fuck off schlomo

As for starting a thread on Jew IQ, you're obviously just gloating kike. IQ is a jewish invention anyway

>The inferiority complex is strong.
It is, as evidenced by how reliably threads like this bait bitter kike replies. As evidence by how committed the Kike shills on this board of peace are to their work. As evidenced by the censorship and comination of the lass media and politics by Jewish censorship groups like the ADL.

The funniest part is how kikes lie, and are arrogant enough to think people believe their lies.

>you're calling me JIDF?
No, I called you Sephardic, genius.
You called me JIDF.
>Jews didn't do 9/11?
I have no idea what that's about, but there are conspiracy theories of every kind for every thing. I thought lizard people did 9/11, or Bush did 9/11, so it doesn't surprise me the Jews did 9/11 too. Everyone except the Muslims, I guess.
>As for starting a thread on Jew IQ, you're obviously just gloating kike. IQ is a jewish invention anyway
Wew.

>He denies Jewish involvement in 9.11

literally you don't belong on Sup Forums. fuck off kike.

Asians have similar IQ to Whites.

The mean IQ of Chinese in both rural and urban areas is 103, the same as non-Hispanic White Americans. Cities like Shanghai are often extrapolated for the rest of the country, but Shanghai is the most developed city on the Mainland which would create a skewed population distribution. As well, because of the Hukou system, the Chinese government control internal rural-to-urban migration in their country that artificially inflates the IQ (the rich and educated have been prioritized). As well, migrant workers and their children that number in the millions in these Tier-1 cities are forbidden from partaking in proxies for IQ (like scholastic testing).

Japan and Korea are mainly mono-ethnic countries and if you look at individual ethnicities in Europe and not national IQs, the Dutch and Southern Germans for instance, have IQ scores in similar ranges as them (105-106).

East Asians in the West are mostly the product of relatively recent migration, where immigration standards are high bar refugees, and hence are a self-selected elite and aren't representative of their native populations.

Academia runs on cronyism. Any small "fair" advantage a group has gets magnified through cronyism.

Yeah, pretty much this. A tight-nit cabal doesn't rule the world through deception without being anything other than supremely intelligent. Their understanding of human nature, politics, economics, religion, and society as a whole is astounding, otherwise they would have ceased being relevant thousands of years ago. It's one of the other: either they are intelligent enough to rule the world by deception, or they aren't. This has no precedent; even supposedly intelligent races like Asians and whites rule by military force instead of pure cerebral plots and schemes.

This is true, but it doesn't mean what you think it means. Verbal intelligence is highly correlated with outright intelligence, or at least the abstract conceptual type. Spatial intelligence is more along the lines of working with things, something objectively inferior to those working with concepts, in my opinion. Verbal intelligence isn't how big your vocabulary is.

Your average Jew isn't necessarily that bright, but the ones at the top are absolutely genius. They have a look even, many of them: Look at Bobby Fischer, Sam Harris, Cass Sunstein, Emanuel Rahm, or Richard Feynman for instance. You can see the intelligence written on their faces—no gentile has that.

>denies Jewish involvement in 9.11
I said "it doesn't surprise me the Jews did 9/11 too". Can't you read?
>enthusiastically demonstrating ITT that Jewish IQ is a myth
You fucked up, Kikelberg

Jews hire Jews. They just need one on position of power to drive the rest up. That doesn't make them smarter than average.

Poos do the same as do Mudslimes.

. . . Am I the only one who finds it deliciously ironic that the term "Nazi" ended up in a name for a Jewish ethnicity?

Sephardim are historically Spanish Jews, and they didn't have a low IQ at all. They were actually purer than the Ashkenazim, and essentially are the Ashkenazim before they got kicked out of Spain, moved north, and integrated with Northern European royalty, becoming Ashkenazim. The Sephardim became Ashkenazim, remember that. They were racially purer than they are now and were in just as much control of the Mediterranean Basin and world trade routes as they are now. The Mizrahi are the Jews that are called "Sephardim" that are more like Arabs than Jews. The historical Sephardim were extremely intelligent and completely kicking gentile ass.

Asians cheat and they don't have the morbid imagination, conceptual understanding, or social abilities—i.e., cunning—that Jews have. Jews are the only race that has been selectively breed for millennia for pure unadulterated intelligence.

>Bobby Fischer
>You can see the intelligence written on their faces—no gentile has that.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeew

I think you're mistaking "I just peed my pants I'm so fucking schizophrenic!" for "I'm so intensely intelligent, you can 'see' it in my eyes".

Schizophrenia is a side effect of their selecting for pure intelligence. The Jewish community is rife with mental disease due to their pursuit of super-human intellect. It turns out genius and madman really aren't that far off.

This is true. Your average Jew isn't much smarter, but is still smarter. This wouldn't be enough to overcome their numerical minority, but the Jews at the top have successfully captured all of the institutions that countries run on. That obviously takes super-human intelligence: they use our own armies to do it; they have our people clapping for their own enslavement; they are geniuses.

((()))

Rahm Emanuel. Also middle name Israel lol

Jews can't produce Art
Only Christians can

Now that is true. Jews basically look at things through the lens of power. They have no understanding of things beyond pragmatic effect, monetary value and strategic worth.

>Schizophrenia is a side effect of their selecting for pure intelligence
Jews come up with the best damage control.
Truly, evidence of superior verbal IQ.

They have 194 nobel prize winners. The jews are pretty smart desu. The universities are filled with them.