How the fuck can pathetic racist Sup Forumstards ever recover?

how the fuck can pathetic racist Sup Forumstards ever recover?

You're right. Guess I'm on #cruzcontrol now.

a "violent muslims" row would make the file size too big

Zing!

Lel /thread.

The great thing is, I could even accept this proposal and only act against violent people rather than specifically Muslims - and it would still take care of the Muslim problem.

What you don't have a petabyte connection and two hours ?

No other type of religiously motivated violence is relevant to me right now. As far as I'm concerned, they might as well not even exist.

>citing biblical kings who may not have even existed as violent Jews

They're grasping desu

Easy. By stating facts.

Islam has killed more people than all of those groups combined.

Everyone in any religion can be violent. Islam is always violent.

>have to go back a couple hundred years to find 5 people
>I could go back 2 weeks and find 50 Muslims.

Yes because everyday on news you see about a bunch of Pagans or Buddhists blowing up a bus full of innocent people or killing people because they refused to be sex slaves fuck off cunt

wrong.

hitler was a christian and killed 12 million jews and gypsies in the holocaust

Did he really ?

>hitler was a christian
To be fair to the Christians, Hitler wasn't really religious but only saw religion as a tool. There are enough Christians who actually committed atrocities, no reason to claim that the meme villains were Christian.

>Henry VIII
>Protestant
lolno

Why falling so hard for the b8 threads, Sup Forums?

Hitler hated chrstianity and openly stated the only religion he yearned for was Islam. Just look up his quotes about it.

Hey guy, every culture has learned from these horrible people. That is why you're posting old shit mixed with ancient shit. Muslims are the only ones that can't into the 21st century.