Anyone else physically repulsed by this relationship?

Anyone else physically repulsed by this relationship?

Why is that?

michonne is full nig nog

Because it doesn't feel real. It doesn't exist to serve the narrative. It exists to serve an agenda.

Yes she is physically a strong Independent woman who choose a weak cuck man.

Uh, all the white bitches or "training hoes" as I like to call em, get off this board because it's FOR BLACK WOMEN ONLY, understand?
Sup Forums is a white dude site, and black women OWN white men. Yall bitches like ta pretend like your man wants you but you is a consolation prize to them.
White guys KNOW that a sista will always be superior, we have the lowest divorce rate, we have the nicest bodies, we respect our men and they respect us back.
For real, why would a white guy choose a flat-assed bitch who doesn't even know how to give head over a full bodied woman of color?
Why would he choose shopping for shoes with some skinny white ho that looks like a halloween decoration when he could be enjoying 1on1 time with a chocolate honey bun?
I'm actually kind of glad so many white people are still racists, you guys would be extinct if every white man was free to fuck quality brown pussy without shame, and then there'd be no more delicious pure white men now would there?
Anyway, I'm sure some white coat hanger or blimp bitch is reading this and it's cool if you just stay silent and ignore it, but otherwise get the fuck off of this board because we don't want yall sluts up in here.

they found the darkest nigress possible, and that is a bit upsetting to look at, maybe if they found a nice mulatto I wouldn't mind it

that's a big ass

what's the agenda?

White guys should breed blacks out of existence.

That white men should crave BBC - big booty coons

U U
U U

It was really forced and out of the blue.

Rick "fond of Rwanda" Grimes
Rick "smashin the sluts from the back of the bus" Grimes
Rick "gropin' ya from Ethiopia" Grimes
Rick "good golly Ms. Mali" Grimes
Rick "pussy vs. Ferguson" Grimes
Rick "Met her at a bar in Madagascar" Grimes
Rick "Coloreds only" Grimes
Rick "the Spear-chucker Fucker" Grimes
Rick "Coon Poon Buffoon" Grimes
Rick "Searching the Bahamas for Baby Mamas" Grimes

Because the woman is a hideous beast. If it were a good looking black chick it wouldn't feel so awkward and forced.

If it were a hideous beast white woman, would you not still be physically repulsed? Imagine if he was making out with Jocelyn Wildenstein or Courtney Love?

lmao

Well said

>Rick "smashin the sluts from the back of the bus" Grimes

No. Anyone gay enough to think Danai Gurira WITH dreadl locks is repulsive can suck my extremely normal sized dick.
If you want to feel REAL revulsion, check out How to Get Away with Murder. While I preface this with the fact that Viola Davis is the best actor on the show; Tom Verica and others had to pretend THIS was attractive enough to marry/fuck.

>some guy typed this out and clicked send

actually it's pasta

thx 4 the laff m8

Is there a reason they didn't just put him together with Andrea like in the comics?

People hated that actress that played Andrea

And how do you think it becomes pasta bud

Cause she deaded user pls

She is unattractive as shit. No way he doesn't fuck Maggie, that teenager from the prison season time, or the Mexican chick but fucks that beast. It's weird in general that the show doesn't have sex be way more critical to all parties as pussy would be rare, power more clear, and the need to eventually reproduce of some value.

she looks good when she takes off them dreds tbqh famalam.

The actor that plays rick is soooo.british he shits the queen

I honestly don't give a fuck about shit like this.
But then I am mixed so I'm probably biased.

Still, any guy who says that he'd never fuck any black girl ever no matter how hot is fuckin suspect imo. Really? You're gonna tell me you'd pass on pic related? Fuck outta here, faggots.

shut the fuck up you mutt

someone give me a rundown of the new episode I didnt tune in in time

that chick literally is white

>Rick "Coon Poon Buffoon" Grimes

No it's fine. It even makes sense for the story. Michonne is no where like her comic parallel, where I feel that they wouldn't really make a match for one another there.

t. gay cunt

literally white you dumb fuck

>last week confirmed cuck
>this week confirmed nigger lover
I don't think Rick can get any more pathetic.

if you think
is literally white you might seriously be retarded

No one wants to fuck a negroid, but a mulato who is the product of massa raping a house Nig and is alright to look at might get the d.

you're actually fucking dumb, have you ever been outside?

>trying this hard to reverse bait

no dice

so you admit you were baiting and that she's white?

that is the correct pairing though

>he doubles down on the play even after he got sprung

wow you're an amateur

uh huh why don't you get fucked you runt

3/10
4/10
7/10

Imagine being Andrew Lincoln in this scene

>estrogen outburst

stop trying to rage bait you are too soft for it lol

how are you gonna rage bait and end up being the one getting angry? lmao

>mutt autist thinks everyone's mad but him
uh huh huh

BLEACHED
CREAMED
OREO'ED
GENTRIFIED

>fuck better calm it down a bit
>that was close

lol

Why doesn't it feel real?
Because in your little bubble white men dont date black men?
Because white men usually aren't into black women?
Why is that? or why do you think that?

You realize that skin color and your perception of "society" is the only reason you have a problem with this right?

In a fictional zombie apocalypse universe, a white guy fallign for a black girl is what doesn't feel real to you.

I just wish people liek you would understand that sure, this isn't kkk all niggers must die racism, but it is still really profound and should make you think hard about your view of the world.

*knocks you out*
stupid fuck couldn't keep your mouth shut

there is truly nothing wrong with racemixing

>*knocks you out*

lol what is with these LARP posts

do you literally have autism or something

back with us, huh? not for long.

*stomps your head*

Why would that trigger black people though? White men and asian women are generally found to be the most attractive.

wow, racist as fuck

we're taking their women lads

I'm black tho, so I can't be racist. :^)

>fuck he got me that was corny af
>better run with it now

nice 1 bruv

*Intelligence is too high to understand Nigspeak!*

What's that you say?

you still dont understand tolerance for some reason you racist

so you're a black man that wants to fuck white men?

Uhm. What?

Kek

whoever collected these images has too much time on their hands

jokes on u i am smart 2

>posts the whitest "black" girl he can find

>The girl in the middle

HUBBA HUBBA

purposefully to annoy conflicted fags like you

Maggie was Glenn's girl and he's not an asshole like Negan. Beth was a teenager. Mexicanfu was already claimed by alpha Abraham.

I think you mean HONKA HONKA.

Shit, you're right....

girl on the lower right is better. would muddy my genes with

lower left sorry

HES GONNA BI A GUD BOI HES A WHIT BOI DAS RITE.....

kek. the father at the back lol

>he's white, he has a job right? he won't beat her right?

its 2016 bigot

For all you infographic-loving faggots out there, this is actually the kind of relationship that's least likely to end in divorce. I don't actually have the infographic because I never save that shit because it's stupid, but they hold a lot of power here.

Yeah, like "why my girl find a guy like him?

Kys nig-loving SJW

The call of the white man is to COLONIZE every negress, you are all fucking faggots

ho guf :DD

"My white boyfriend" In Youtube, I imagine there will be a bunch of results senpai

Are you color blind or does saying she's attractive concede your misplaced pride in having skin that is white

>talks about black girl
>girl in pic is as black as reese witherspoon
niggers are ugly m8 no one gets hurt when you admit it

rick kissed an african then i turned it off and played playstation

I must admit, OP, that I'm physically repulsed by the thought that two people had sex to create a degenerate piece of subhuman filth such as yourself.

Are you mentally retarded or unable to tell that her features are almost entirely european she looks maybe 1/4th black at most