I keep finding myself coming back to this album - what're Sup Forums's opinion of this album?

I keep finding myself coming back to this album - what're Sup Forums's opinion of this album?

Probably pretty positive

Heavenly, probably my favourite album. Any more space rock like it? (not duster)

I have a similar issue, but its with there entire discography. 10/10 album though, one of my favorites.

Beautiful, nostalgic in a sense that it reminds me of cold dark morning bus rides and the sky right before it gets dark. It makes me cry. I love this album a lot, if I could hold its energy physically and condense it into the size of a marble and stick it inside my heart forever I would.

boring

I know there’s a chart called “the empirical guide to duster” but I don’t have it now
I know it has a section of similar artists on it. The only ones I can remember are
Helvetia - The Acrobat
Flying Saucer Attack - s/t
Bowery Electric - Beat
Pram - Helium (don’t know why this was on, it sounds nothing like duster)
Low - Songs for a Dead Pilot
Valium Aggelein - Heir Kommt Der Schwartze Mond

Awesome riffs and great atmosphere. I tend to dislike most Sup Forumscore, but this is a great album

Decent shillcore

A bit different but I would also recommend Flotation Toy Warning

Have you heard of Sweet Trip

this?

YES THIS IS IT
Odd though, I distinctly remember Helium being on it

gayyyyyy
but you right

why is there little information on this band?

I like Fotosputnik. Clay put out 2 of their albums. All instrumental with a heavy krautrock influence.
This is very thoughtful, but the side projects section leaves a lot to be desired:
Clay made some nice records with Breasts and Parton Kooper Planetarium.
It basically drops people into the vast ocean that is the Helvetia discography (hint: Gladness and earlier are very close to Duster in sound and quality, some of their other albums are phenomenal in their own right, though)
Sadly, Dove's solo EP shouldn't even be on there. It's just not very good.

Their discography is in desperate need of a reissue, preferably in a box set, and including "Hier Kommt der Schwartze Mond" plus any other Valium Aggelein output.

Clay almost reissued HKDSM with a ninth song from the same sessions. He announced it on the Static Cult Label website, but I guess he never got around to it. Maybe it's somewhere on Stereobird or something.

One of my favourite albums, love it to death
Listen to Aerial M - Aerial M, you'll love it.

One of my favorites. Might be #2 behind loveless. Could go on to explain, but won't due to time restraints.

You realize the band hasn't made money on it since its release? The members all moved onto other projects anyhow.

When I listen to it I think it's the greatest album ever. Few albums can sway me like that

heard theyre getting together again

One of my all time favorites, nothing comes close to matching it