bernarnold confirmed
timelines confirmed
will=mib confirmed
maeve's plotline still shit confirmed

>you are a butcher at WW
>maeve wakes up
>"silly boy you are going to do exactly what I say"
What do?

Do we know how long ago Maeve had the Homesteader role? Was it ever mentioned?

I fucking hate the maeve storyline

exactly what she says

freak out, shut her down, send her directly to my superior to get disassembled

2016-2016
Rest In Piss

yes 1 year ago

it was mentioned by the butchers, they said she wasn't a host until a year ago

Bitch your tits look awful, and besides, this job is real good for me

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FAGGOT

whoops, I shouldn't say host I meant madam

FUCK MAEVE AND THE TWO DUNCES.

Everyone who makes theories on this show is getting jerked around. I betcha it will be someone they didn't expect that is Wyatt or in the maze or whatever. And y'all focus too much on timelines. You know when a host gets killed the guys in suits can come drag the body away, have it repaired, and toss it back into the park the next day right?

Explain something to me: why did the place become unsafe all of a sudden? Dude in black used to wreck hosts left and right and now they can kill him, huh?

WAIT YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT HIM :(

What's Dolores' motivation for retracing her steps in the present?

She told William that she went thinking that she'd find Arnold there, she didn't.

Why would she think she could find him there in current time?

And wouldn't whatever changes Ford is doing there mean that current and William era Dolores have split paths if she is indeed retracing?

The producers told the writers that they wanted another plot-line so that they could shoot less scenes with Hopkins since he's so expensive

the pioneerwoman maeve is a storyline I do like.. the other maeve is the one I don't like... I don't like smug AI.

>tfw think the timeline theory is fucking stupid and the writers would have to be cheating, deceiving hacks to do it just so they could have a meaningless le epic twist
>tfw it's becoming more and more plausible

Never trust an asian

FORD=GOD
ARNOLD=SATAN
DOLORES=EVE
WILL/MIB=ADAM
TEDDY=CHRIST
MAEVE=A SHIT
open to recommendations

the further you get into the park the more dangerous it gets. He said the host's can't kill according to Ford's rules, but what if the robots awaken like Maeve and play by Arnold's "shoot the dog" rules

Someone refresh my memory. What exactly did Elsie find before she died?

Logan

F

she wants to meet William again who disappeared at the center of the maze

There she will find MIB instead who she doesn't recognize as William

Maeve is Lilith.

Wyatt will be an Arnold replica

Calling it

"Perhaps we should make the hosts dependant on a 'vitamin', so that if any do escape they will die?"
"Shut up faggot BOMBS IN SPINES! BOMBS IN SPINES!"

>when is the last time you saw present timeline Dolores

Its not explicitly stated, but its implied that the further a guest moves from the "starting point" (Sweetwater) the less safe it is. Though the writers doing adhere to their rules of bullets not affecting guests so whatever

Maeve = god
Everyone else = a fucking white male

Why bother making robotic birds and shit, real aren't good enough?

umm, he's some sort of chink, duh!!

MiB didn't know shit about the maze until he got to Maeve and it "revealed itself" to him

She wouldn't think William disappeared into it.

Wyatt's timeline is created during Maeve's timeline.

Any Wyatt happening in the show is after Maeve's ascension.

Somebody redpill me on William = MiB. What is the most compelling evidence?

>written by Jonathan Nolan
>produced by JJ Abrams

Fuck, I knew exactly what I was getting to when I first started watching this but I couldn't help it. Maeve's bullshit plot just reaffirms my belief we'll never get a decent ending or conclusion by the end of this season.

Why is nobody in the control room care about the storylines being fucked sideways? Is there now debugging?

What BBC felt like.

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE BROS
SHE WAS ALL THIS SHOW HAD LEFT

don't listen to them, writers are jerking them around. MiB is actually a host

MiB is (anti)Christ. He's going to die for AIs sins in episode 10. Ed Harris is too expensive

Holy shit Maeve's plot is so fucking terrible

Literally ruined the show

>can instantly tell when a Host is going off story
>doesnt notice that Maeve kills herself dozens of times for no story related reason

The writers just forget thing sometimes

"she'll" be back

and wyatt's timeline is based on dolores going full alt-right on the church town 34 years ago, the wyatt mass killing scene and her scene from tonight match.

Butthut Asian detected

>Its not explicitly stated

U wot?

>You start in the center of the park. It's simple, safe. The further out you venture, the more intense the experience gets.

>The farther up we get from Sweetwater, the more... grandiose, the bigger the narratives become.

>timelinefags were right
>will = mib fags were right

The only thing that could be worse is if next episode proves the shrink ray meme right.

just fuck my show up senpai

>an NTR scene in episode 8

Snek was a tard lol

MIB said he came to the park 30 years ago
MIB says he's been married for 30 years (if two timeframes are correct, Will would be married for 30 years in MIB's timeline)
MIB is from a powerful company (same as Will)
MIB keeps quoting the same things as William
MIB would roughly look like William (blonde hair, slightly balding, blue eyes)
MIB said he was born in Westworld
William said he is being born right NOW in Westworld

>I betcha it will be someone they didn't expect that is Wyatt
But we all already know that Delores is Wyatt.

Where's the evidence for that? And if so, who created him? Arnold, in secret? It can't be Ford, based on their one-on-one chat from earlier.

they have 5 to 6 seasons planned, we /LOST/ now

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL

MiB recognizes the cute blonde that greeted William upon his arrival to the park

I used to think this show was really smart and that all of the gaping holes would reveal themselves in some sort of twist later in the season but with each episode I realize the writers just forget to cover their bases.

So how long is average loop for a host? Isn't it a bit dull to visit the park and see hosts with a say long loop like Maeve? It's like seeing NPC's walking circles.

William isn't MIB you idiots. MIB just outlined his motives for coming to Westworld this episode and they completely clash what's william said last episode. If you ever unironically believed this theory there is still a chance for you to not look like a retard (I'm aware 90% of you are just memeing).

r/AsianMasculinity

what do you mean pham? he is a chink like maeve is a nig. you aren't some pc sjw are ya?

I didn't add the fact that he knows Lawrence and that girl since that doesn't prove much considering he's been there for a while and a veteran

He would have stumbled onto them even if he wasn't William but playing that game for so long

This scene is from 35+ years ago when Ford and Arnold are still perfecting the Shrink Ray

Is she gonna be ok?

The blonde girl who killed Teddy was muskfu, yes?

I was just kidding, It's quite clear he's a guest.

I figured Teddy was dying for AI sins

What quotes in particular?

He never said anything about not coming to the park before that you turbo retard

ted's not ded tho

Make the hosts Jem'hadar?

this doesn't make sense, she calls him when she is checking the computer and he is with bitchfu, he stays with her and talks about shit and even he hangs up on peefu, peefu gets rekt and bernie calls her on her way out of bitchfu's room.

Wyatt isn't fucking anyone. Teddy's flashbacks didn't even happen, just false memories implanted by Ford as he creates the new Wyatt narrative.

I have to admit whenever I see a smug Asian male I get really pissed off. Nonother race has this effect on me I don't know why

He not dead, but yes.

reminder that Teddycuck is robojesus

Teddy didn't die.

I *think* they were trying to make the process of teaching them begin with childlike behavior but I thought the same thing

The proof that BTFO timelinefags is in the time Dolores initially went "stray", found William and Logan camping, and got authorized by the security guy to go with them.

So Hopkins' character is definitely going to die right?

>Will=MiB deniers still exist
>Literally doesn't look like anything to them
BRAVISSIMO NOLAN

>At the center of the maze is a mirror

Yeah this, I'm thinking maybe Ford put that memory there to make him think he killed her (and we all know memories survive wipes, which Ford probably knows too)

Ford probably has her locked up in his piss dungeon somewhere

did they just retcon maeve?
violent delights have violent ends was her trigger wasnt it? now we are seeing she was unstable from before being whoremom

also

DOLORES
DELOS
DELORES
DELOS
DELORS
DELOS
DELOS

people need to pay more attention to writers
Jon Nolan is notorious for writing big, dramatic and sloppy only ever saved by his brother's directing or good acting. A show that entirely relies on writing and intrigue will fail under his grasp

Hello westworld babies. Just remember who daddy is.

he's signed to a 2nd season so not yet

Maybe they just chalk it up to Ford's disruptions fucking things up across the park.

>shit episode
>only good things was Logan even though he only appeared for like 5 seconds

Why's he so based bros? will he save us from Maeve's smugness?

So what part of this episode makes the Maeve storyline make sense?

Nolan said in an interview to "wait for episode 8" when people asked why Felix and Sly didn't just fuck her brain up when she bullied them the first time.

I'm not seeing any pay off.

Felix is still acting like a complete idiot. No one would risk their job at (what is probably) the leading center for robotics and AI in the world. He would have bricked her the first time she asked him to fuck with her properties.

This is reaching Sand Sneks level of bad writing. To the point where it drags down otherwise good episodes.

I know he will, but Ford is far and away the most interesting character, and the best acted. Probably at season 2 finale if I would guess

god if only season 1 went on forever